ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

LETTER TO CIA..Fao George Tenet regards cover-up of WTC 9/11

Share Forum

Share On Facebook
Creator maestro. Created 18 May 2004 Posts 18 Last Post 20 years ago
Free Annual Reports Add Favourite|E-mail Alert|Related Threads

http://www.LetsRoll911.org
Networking all the 911 People Together . . . United we stand!

Upper left: 2nd plane as it hits the 2nd Tower/CNN/ABC.| To the right is the video taken by Evan Fairbanks. It clearly shows, when slowed down, the pod from where this missile came from.|The picture to the right of the 'blue' Evan Fairbanks video is taken from CameraPlanet, and clearly shows the picture of the missile itself.| And to the right, one can easily see the 'double penetration' of the cockpit and the missile at the same time. Notice when the orange fireball appears, far to the right of the cockpit, is when that 'white projectile' disappears. Pretty simple stuff, when seen in slow motion.|This wasn't missed, it was suppressed and covered up. Until now. But by who?|

May 15th, 2004
LetsRoll911.org open Letter to Mr. George Tenet, Director of CIA

Office of the Director of the CIA
George Tenet

Dear Mr Tenet,

As you have noticed or now been informed, there has been a huge amount of Federal interest and attention showered upon LetsRoll911.org. And this is very much appreciatted, as it was one of our goals here at LetsRoll911.org. We just didn't believe we would achieve it so quickly! Nor did we forsee so much Federal attention with so little in way of returns.

In case your curious as to how this all started, or how it snowballed so quickly, it was mostly due to myself, as I have busied myself contacting those very Federal Agencies which are now amongst our most loyal visitors here at LetsRoll911.org. If you care to review my official report with the CIA, please call Duty Agent Swaize, as he is the one who took my report. Your agency, the CIA, is rated top here at LetsRoll911.org, for Federal interest, and for this we thank you! I knew we would eventually be heard, as the videos we have prove that September 11th was a huge public lie, and that Osama Bin Laden didn't do this, nor could he have. The amazing thing about these videos, is when people see them, and see that a commercial Boeing 767 shoots out a missile at the World Trade Center right before impact, they immedietly see that this was an inside government job, and that Osama is just a ruse, and a fairly well done distraction, and nothing more. They have an extreme sobering effect upon people, and are highly effective.

I trust these Video's have had the same effect on you, and those in your Intelligence office who have studied them. These Videos rule out even the remotest possibility that this was done by Osama, or bad evil Muslims. You know it, I know it, and the American public will find out, one way or another. As will the world.

I assume your agency and all the others have already done the prelim work of authenticating the videos, and found them authentic. So much so Im sure, that you also found they cannot be refuted, as much of the footage showing the missile has been sold at Borders Bookstores, Krochs and Bretano's, etc... as commemoratives of 911! (Great stores! Seems nowadays they have everything, if you know what I mean. wink. wink) and this was also caught on many home VCR's. As I stated earlier, these videos are part of the historic, authentic, undeniable and unerasable legacy of 911. Mr. Tenet, we are all aware of the problems your agency, and our nation faced because of the videos of Iraqi torture. And that was nothing more than a drop in a proverbial 55 gallon bucket compared to the firestorm these videos at LetsRoll911.org will cause and have already started to cause. And we both know that. We did, after all, start a world war over 911, did we not? And wasn't George out there like a cowboy threatening to nuke terrorists everywhere, under every rock, in any nation found, terrorizing all of us more than intitially happened on 911..? And didn't he start off our two wars for the price of one, with the statement; "Either your with us, or your against us in our War on Terror...?" And now we find that still on the loose, are the insiders who are responsible for 911. And it can only be people of great authority in US government that are responsible. And this is a scary thought. And they will do it again, and it appears they already have plans for a new larger attack.

Now, in hindsight, we find that Osama was a lie. A well fabricated lie. As were the 19 Arab terrorist's. Whether they existed or not as patsies is open for speculation, but once people see the huge missile pod attached to the undercarriage of this commercial 767, the first thing that falls off is their Osama blinders. It was already a huge stretch to get people to buy this story, and it has more holes in it than Afghanistan has new craters. But now that this extra dimmension of 911 is seen, and the videos merely slowed down, and is apparent that this plane has an extra added peice of equipment that shoots out a missile before impact, well, I can't say it more clearly than 'Game Over.'

I understand the position these videos must put you in, and offer no apologies for this. You shouldn't have missed this, and is doubtful you did, yet thats a subject for another letter.

We now have launched two unjust wars against Muslim nations. And Im not calling them unjust because we didn't find any weapons of mass destruction. Enough of this smoke and mirrors of WMD! They were unjust because 911 was an inside job, as all of the video footage of the day, regardless of source, proves this beyond doubt. You can't throw a world war if you bomb your own buildings! Or if you do, and get caught in the process, remember the words of Poppy Bush, when he said; "If the people had any idea the things we have done in secret, our heads would surely roll in the streets..."

Now I understand that your between a rock and a presidential hard place. I also understand that these videos jeopordize your position, career, legacy and a whole lot more. Put this way, I can just hear Bush now; "I had no idea Osama and his organization strapped missiles to these planes, how could I? This is Tenets job at the CIA....He missed it, not me! This is an outrage this could have been missed so long....Everyone pile on Tenet!"

Not that your seat is the only hot seat in Washington because of these videos, but you'll be amongst the first to be blamed. Not only will you be blamed for missing the obvious pod and missile seen in all the network footage of the day, you will be blamed for engineering 911, and for taking care of the huge amount of pre-planning neccessary for 911 to go off as it did. And in all honesty Mr. Tenet, it strongly appears you are involved in this up to your eyeballs, yet I would love to be proven wrong by you. I understand you have a, well, dirty job, with many unpleasant tasks that need to be done for our national security. But killing Americans, either 1 or 3000 is not part of your job description, nor should it ever be.

The reason for my letter to you is because your agency, the Central Intelligence Agency, and many employee's who work for you, have now been coming to LetsRoll911.org for close to 8 weeks now on a regular basis. The IP's they employ are usually in the 198.81.26.0 - 198.81.26.107 range. And they are always here. One leaves, and another comes on. Don't get me wrong, your employee's from the CIA have always behaved themselves here, been polite, and to the best of my knowledge have never been the source of any problems, coups, or revolutions in the forums. And it's not their work habits I am questioning either as I am sure the people you employ at Central Intelligence are smart and capable, knowing what the proper use of a government computer is. Which leads me into my question to you regarding this issue;

I have always assumed that your employee's at the Central Intelligence Agency have been logging on for official reasons. This isn't the kind of site you would pay much attention to, if it were based upon fraudulent videos. And yet you return, day after day, a whole army of you, and this not just 5 days a week, but 7, and 24 hours a day! For instance, just in this last month, 43 separate computer terminals in CIA's Washington offices have logged into LetsRoll911.org and consumed about 25 megabytes of bandwidth. And many of these are multiple log-ins from the same terminal. In a nutshell, employee's of the CIA have logged on roughly 7-8 hundred times in just 2 weeks!

So...my question; Why?

Or better yet, why haven't you done something about this yet? This website proves that there was a missile shot out from the first plane that hits the first tower, and that a missile is also shot out at the 2nd tower from the 2nd plane. And thats enough to start the ball rolling on this. We are now going on 3 years after 911, and this needs to come out now! Not another day, not another week. Mr. Tenet, the American people, for all you have put them through, deserve to know the truth, no matter how horrible. These videos are not going away, and this site already has imitators.

It's never too late to do what is right. And it's not really like you have a choice, as the people will find out one way or another about this, as the videos are plain enough for the simple minded, something which America has no shortage of. And thats not even mentioning the fact, which both you and I know already, that Foreign Governments won't be nearly as easy as the American public. In other words, they won't stand for it. And as you are aware, many foreign national laboratories have, and are continuing to log in on a regular basis. Most in Europe already have been for weeks. They are coming here to confirm the finding at this site, so they can report back to their governments. And when the governments, one by one, get their confirmations back, they are going to tell America, well, it wouldn't be proper to use such language when writing to you. You know whats going to hit the fan. And then it's going to spray all over that nice White House at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, then bubble over until it consumes all of Washington DC. To put it nicely.

We all know now that the CIA has seen the Video's here at LetsRoll911.org, and a sizable number of people at the CIA as well. Tonight I counted 7 different CIA IP's on at the same time. And this is a normal evening for CIA surfers at LetsRoll911.org. And we know you have seen them as well, and Im sure this website wasn't the first place you ever viewed them. And we know you know about the missiles, and we want to know whats going to be done about it.

Mr. Tenet, your job is our Nations Security. And there are dangerous insiders who wield great authority, that are the ones responsible for this terrible day in our nations history, and they need to face Justice, and be removed before they strike again.

In closing, LetsRoll911.org calls on you Mr. George Tenet to do the right thing, acknowledge the proof of 911 being an inside job, and then to kindly step down, along with the entire Administration, as you have all proven you are not trustworthy individuals and definately not capable of protecting any of us from anything. It has all the appearances of the contrary. Perhaps you had nothing to do with the planning and execution of 911. You should still resign, because, at least in this one case, I would have done a better job than you, as I didn't miss this. And this with little or no resources and a shoestring budget, yet I helped reveal the real Truth of September 11th and prove beyond doubt it was an inside job. The late John Oneil would have been proud of me.

Well, you know about the Missiles at the WTC now. And I guess we will all wait and see what your response will be. And as kind of a motivator to help you guys along at the CIA Im going to publish your phone number here in this letter, and ask people who see this site and letter to call you and make an official report with the CIA about the missiles at the WTC.

And one last thing Mr. Tenet: "Lets Roll"

Sincerely,
Phil Jayhan
LetsRoll911.org
Voice of the People

703-882-1100 - Central Intelligence Agency

P.S. Could one of you folks with a 198.81.26 IP that work at the CIA please print out a copy of this and place it on Mr. Tenets desk, so he see's it monday morning?