ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

IES Invinity Energy Systems Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
23 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Invinity Energy Systems Plc LSE:IES London Ordinary Share JE00BLR94N79 ORD EUR0.01
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 24.00 23.00 25.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Indl Coml Fans,blowrs,oth Eq 2.94M -18.54M -0.0970 -2.47 45.85M
Invinity Energy Systems Plc is listed in the Indl Coml Fans,blowrs,oth Eq sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker IES. The last closing price for Invinity Energy Systems was 24p. Over the last year, Invinity Energy Systems shares have traded in a share price range of 21.50p to 59.00p.

Invinity Energy Systems currently has 191,032,123 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Invinity Energy Systems is £45.85 million. Invinity Energy Systems has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -2.47.

Invinity Energy Systems Share Discussion Threads

Showing 6376 to 6398 of 6400 messages
Chat Pages: 256  255  254  253  252  251  250  249  248  247  246  245  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
21/4/2024
18:42
The JDCA is with Gamesa Electric.

They appear to be performing well enough.

Gamesa Electric’s solar inverter and storage business breaks records in 2023
Activated megawatts tripled and revenues grew by 48%.

JANUARY 17, 2024

After 2022, which saw a boom in Gamesa Electric’s inverter business, 2023 continued the upward trend with record figures both in terms of installations and contracts signed and activated. In fact, inverter sales accounted for 44% of the power systems business unit’s total revenues in 2023.

Specifically, during FY2023, the volume of activated megawatts tripled (+202%) compared to FY2022. In terms of installations, growth was 40%, with projects in 11 countries, including the USA, Spain, Italy, India and Australia, the latter being a strategic market where Gamesa Electric has commissioned 2 projects in 2023. All this increase in activity has translated into a 48% rise in revenues compared to 2022.

In the words of Juan Barandiaran, CEO of Gamesa Electric, “The strong growth of our inverter business unit is thanks to the combination of the fact that we are in a volume market and that the quality of our product is highly valued by our customers”. On the keys to achieving this success, Barandiaran adds “beyond a very competitive range of products such as the Proteus inverter series, I would like to highlight the Gamesa Electric team that has been able not only to maintain what was achieved in 2022, but also to improve it substantially”.

The Gamesa Electric Proteus product range continues to grow and improve. During 2023 the main novelty has been the development of Proteus PCS-E, the battery inverter that works at 1500V and is an ideal product for large energy storage installations.

“The USA is undoubtedly our main market thanks to the great boost that the Inflation Reduction Act has given to the market, but we have also grown in other countries such as Spain, Italy and India, among others”, says Jose Luis Gutierrez, Gamesa Electric’s global sales director. As for 2024, Gutierrez expects that “the trend of strong market growth will continue, especially in storage, where our Proteus PCS-E product can make a difference”.

All in all, it has been another successful year for Gamesa Electric, with strong demand for its products, expansion into new markets and broadening its customer base. The challenges ahead, such as the agreement signed at the recent COP28 to triple renewables by 2030, make us optimistic for the future, where competitive and quality solutions for solar, storage and hydrogen deployment such as those offered by Gamesa Electric will be more necessary than ever. www.gamesaelectric.com

About Gamesa Electric

Gamesa Electric is a world leader in the design and manufacture of electrical equipment, with extensive experience in photovoltaic, hydroelectric, marine propulsion, wind energy and energy storage applications, among others. Gamesa Electric’s portfolio of solutions for solar generation is based on high-capacity central solar inverters such as the new Proteus PV of up to 4.7 MVA, and energy storage solutions for large generation plants. Its advanced technology, combined with extensive operational experience, provides its customers with robust, reliable and high-performance solutions. Gamesa Electric is a company 100% owned by Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, a global leader in the wind energy sector with more than 130 GW installed worldwide and global team of more than 28.000 people.

gerd212
21/4/2024
13:25
I don't believe Siemens will invest in the forthcoming round. I shared my view that they will not rule out taking up their option in the future should there be a sound business case to do so.
indiestu
21/4/2024
09:23
If you want to provide a link you must change a letter on the https. I don't know why this site needs it but I changes links to Https and that seems to work.
mikemine1
21/4/2024
09:19
https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/home/products-services/solutions-usecase/storage-solutions.html#Future-tab-1I'm not sure they have given up on battery energy storage. Different tech will be required for different use cases.
indiestu
21/4/2024
08:53
It's possible they will not consider the investment in relation to the current share price but more in the context of having a director on the board with 10% voting rights to protect and prefer their business interests and secure their supply lines should the tech gain traction.
indiestu
21/4/2024
08:36
So Siemens energy shareholders don't care if Siemens Ganesa makes a loss😂㈳4;😂

No pressure 😂😂

You do realise they considered selling it because if the problems ..

Are you serious ...??? My point is it's nothing to do with if vfrb is a good investment .

They set out to be the leading hydrogen provider ..and after the review at the end of the year they have cancelled this to get their house in order and focus on the cure business into 2025 and 2026 ...

I've already posted exactly what they said. The options they have are at a very high price a multiple of the current share price .unless this 10 bags they wont be exercising them anytime soon.

megaman2
21/4/2024
08:28
The argument I am making is now that Siemens Gamesa are under the wing of Siemens Energy, do not have the pressure of shareholders to deal with and have the financial might of Siemens Energy behind them they have been able to take the difficult decisions required to get the business back on track. They are a leader in the renewables field and will require storage solutions. They still have their option and they are in a position to exercise it should they see value. The cost of the option will be small change to them. Of course if they do not then they it may be a reflection on the fact that they do not believe in the technology which for me is very worrying.
indiestu
21/4/2024
07:57
😂😂😂😂 8514; clueless your just lying now for all to see and changing your story as you go a long but your posts are there for all to see.
So when is a loss a profit ???
When indiestu says so...you can't have a negative profit it's called a loss..what nonsense ...dug yourself into a hole their lad . You 100% did say Gamesa made a profit.a complete lie ..it's there for all to see..they made a loss that's the facts . The loss did decrease but that info wasn't in the original article you posted you are now referring to the accounts ..

It's a very strange argument you are making here Siemens gamesa have come out and publicly stated they are cost cutting and not investing in non core activities ..and yet you just completely ignore that ..they are focusing on the quality of the their wind turbines ..I'd guess if you read the accounts that info is in there . I'm believing what Siemens Ganesa state maybe you no different like when a loss is a profit for example ...sales are currently paused .

megaman2
21/4/2024
07:41
Revenue and profit improved in Q1 2024 over Q1 2023. I did not say they achieved a positive profit merely that there was an improvement in profit. Ie. A smaller loss. It is not a lie it is written on page five of the report.
indiestu
21/4/2024
07:01
What Profit ?? They made a loss can you not read? Very strange ..I'm moving on this is pointless.

"The decrease was primarily due to Siemens Gamesa, which suffered a high cash outflow due to a loss and a build-up of operating net working capital in a seasonal weak quarter. "

There is 1 thing having an opinion but just telling blatant lies should be challenged . Your opinion is based on a lie goodbye. We can see if Siemens gamesa invest ..and who is correct according to you they wouldn't miss this opportunity ...no orders either .

megaman2
20/4/2024
17:51
I read the Siemens energy Q1 2024 report in full. The figures for Siemens Gamesa demonstrate an improvement in both revenue and profit over Q1 2023. Therefore my I am comfortable with my opinion that the turn around is on track.
indiestu
20/4/2024
14:16
Helps if you read fully articles that you post and gather your opinion from..nothing personal.
megaman2
20/4/2024
11:08
We are all entitled to express our opinions on a BB. None of us have inside information or are able to predict the future. All opinions are our own viewpoint and speculation only. There is no necessity to make it personal. Have a wonderful weekend. X
indiestu
20/4/2024
10:11
Actually try reading what you posted ..

"Free cash flow pre tax was negative with €283m (Q1 FY 2023: negative €58m). The decrease was primarily due to Siemens Gamesa, which suffered a high cash outflow due to a loss and a build-up of operating net working capital in a seasonal weak quarter."

Siemens Ganesa is loss making and they are cost cutting and not investing in any non core business.they spent a lot on hydrogen and they completely kyboshed that now. Vfrb might be a good idea to rose tinted invinity shareholders but the management at Siemens Gamesa are under immense pressure to cut costs and concentrate on their wind turbine business which they have had a lot of service problems and other issues . Banging on about Siemens gamesa is just going to lead to disappointment imo.

Why would they miss this opportunity same reason they will miss the hydrogen opportunity. Dyor. Which they where sing to be a leader in ...

It's Siemens Ganesa with the problems . Cost cutting &stopped selling. Mind you if you just skim read stuff and take the bits out that look positive you can come up with a different opinion ..unlikely to be correct though ..ies have a huge pipeline but no orders from gamesa &maybe none in the pipeline that you could count on.

megaman2
20/4/2024
10:04
Well that sounds encouraging!
vatnabrekk
20/4/2024
09:07
https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/home/press-releases/earnings-release-q1-fy-2024--solid-start-to-the-year--turnaround.htmlIt seems that the turn around is on track. Why would they miss this opportunity?
indiestu
19/4/2024
21:33
Well, a week goes by and the news seems positive, On that note-

I have Invested in Green Energy Companies. In doing so I watched a few Videos from the companies. The most interesting part is that most mention National Grid in their presentation last few months(watching each from Feb 2024 onwards each company presentation). Energy has had a rough time but the important part is what they said. It seems National Grid will be implementing long-duration Energy Storage as they adapt the grid in Britain. At least that's noteworthy from my point of view.

Reference Point Peter Hamid Presentation March 2024 Timeframe 11.50 =12.25

Similar presentations from other companies mention it as well.

This is my research and is in no way an indication of where else to Invest. It is just some interesting points made by Energy Providers on Energy Storage.

Happy Investing

hope1815
19/4/2024
19:33
Gamesa electric partnered with invinity and threw in 4.6 million to be paid at various milestones to.build mistral which would work with it's advanced power system and where granted options.

All the manufacturing and development is done at ies Vancouver and the vfrb tech is owned exclusively by ies who have had approaching 100 mwh of orders none by gamesa. I last read that gamesa sales where on hold due to all.its problems whilst any orders would be welcome don't bank on it . Many know all this but some are only keeping half any eye on it .ies may get attention shortly so we don't want people thinking it's reliant on Siemens as they are unlikely to be in the frame imo. There are others that can more than take up the torch ...

megaman2
19/4/2024
17:06
Can't see them going for £1.75 but stranger things have happened. I'm sure that they will be in the mix somewhere.It's just the sort of thing they are looking for and they will have an inside track when it comes to DD.
mikemine1
19/4/2024
16:32
That will be amazing Siemens have an option to buy 9.99% of the company at £1.75..

I will look forward to that dilution.

megaman2
19/4/2024
15:55
Siemens will keep their distance until all the shenanigans play out and then they will dilute us.
indiestu
19/4/2024
13:13
Where do we think Siemens fits in to all this? They are already a strategic partner. Are they about to announce a stronger coupling as the Mistral project must be nearing a formal launching?
mikemine1
19/4/2024
12:56
Starting to move it looks huge tier 1 investor incoming next week
gkace
Chat Pages: 256  255  254  253  252  251  250  249  248  247  246  245  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock