ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

IIG Intuitive Investments Group Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 08:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Intuitive Investments Group Plc LSE:IIG London Ordinary Share GB00BPTH6Y20 ORD GBP0.1
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 142.50 135.00 150.00 142.50 142.50 142.50 27,695 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Investors, Nec -2.45M -3.24M -0.0161 -88.51 286.77M
Intuitive Investments Group Plc is listed in the Investors sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker IIG. The last closing price for Intuitive Investments was 142.50p. Over the last year, Intuitive Investments shares have traded in a share price range of 42.50p to 155.00p.

Intuitive Investments currently has 201,243,005 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Intuitive Investments is £286.77 million. Intuitive Investments has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -88.51.

Intuitive Investments Share Discussion Threads

Showing 201 to 224 of 225 messages
Chat Pages: 9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
01/11/2023
21:23
Mkt cap £296.79M if 14.85p holds.

I wonder if some tracker type funds will have to buy?
With tight holdings it may not be easy!

tima441
01/11/2023
21:04
Interesting late trade?
01-Nov-23 16:28:37 14.8513

tima441
31/10/2023
08:54
Happy to have sold yesterday at just over 14p, esepcially given the subsequent fall!

Good luck to holders, I think you may need it. The caveat is that the shares are tightly held, so positive news flow might have an interesting effect. But the apparently huge over-valuation here based on the new m/cap and the tiny businesses acquired seems just crazy.

rivaldo
30/10/2023
12:36
This is going to be a high profile company with a decent BoD. Mkt cap in excess £250m

Worth reading thd RNS in FULL..
Trading of new shs from 31st Oct

Rns included this ref warrants:
Warrants in the Company and Hui10

Conditional on Admission, the Company has executed a warrant instrument and issued 39,967,785 warrants to Mannerston Investments Limited, a company in which David Evans has a significant interest. Each Warrant entitles the warrant holder to subscribe for one Ordinary Share at an exercise price of 15.6632 pence during the period commencing on 31 October 2023 and ending on the tenth anniversary and are conditional on the share price reaching 31.3264 pence.

tima441
27/10/2023
12:49
Have to agree with comments above. This absolutely stinks! Surely the HUI shareholders will be dumping IIG as soon as they can, at any price.

Even a 90% drop from today would give them a massive return for their tiny little lottery company. Nearly 2 billion shares at 1p would give them £20m - surely still overpriced based on their results?

Looking forward to Shareprophets and others getting their teeth into this!

bozzy_s
27/10/2023
11:40
So having paid £120m in paper for Hui10, IIG is now worth £230m?
Peeps buying now must have done some nifty due diligence on Hui10 this morning as they're valuing it at 5300x revenue. It feels like we're back in the dotcom bubble as opposed to a world of political and financial crises.
The accountancy treatment looks unusual. To all intents and purposes it is a reverse takeover, but IIG want to call it an investment and put it through the books at fair value. It'll be interesting to see if they use the $365m figure.
Hui shareholders now own 95.7% of IIG, a somewhat lopsided register. To me it looks like Hui10 is, in effect, trying to list on the UK main market while using IIG as a shield from the regulatory and governance scrutiny that would come with a direct listing. I'm interested to see what the FCA make of it.

"Accounting treatment of the Investment
The Board of Directors, in consultation with its advisers, has assessed IIG as meeting the definition of an investment entity as per IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements requirements. Therefore, Hui10 will be held at fair value on IIG's balance sheet and any revaluation will be shown through its profit or loss in accordance with IFRS 9 Financial Instruments. Hui10 will not be consolidated as a subsidiary of IIG."

mr macgregor
27/10/2023
09:21
IIG investors will be comforted by the fact that they've only paid a year to September 2023 revenue multiple of x3000 for Hui10. What a snip.
mr macgregor
27/10/2023
08:28
Tech valuations eh? If the Chinese investment was truly worth $365m it’s odd that the vendors wanted to sell for shares worth a third of that in a UK minnow with just over one million pounds in the bank at the last accounts.
From the IIG website:

Welcome to Intuitive Investments Group plc.
Who are Intuitive Investments Group plc?

IIG seeks to provide investors with exposure to a portfolio of investments concentrating on fast growing and/or high potential life sciences businesses operating predominantly in the UK, continental Europe and the US.

Rewrite to
Welcome to Russian Roulette Group plc.

RRG seeks to provide investors with exposure to betting the house on a Chinese tech company.

mr macgregor
27/10/2023
07:59
Intuitive? rofl
mr macgregor
27/10/2023
07:27
Nigel Rudd has been busy since his appointment in July....today's deal is certainly transformative!

I'm really not sure I understand this. It appears that IIG have issued around £115m of shares at last night's closing price to acquire companies valued at $365m?

And those companies made - give or take - around £45k of revenues in the year to Sept'23?!

Anything involved with China has to be somewhat murky to say the least, but the Boards appear to be packed with highly experienced and capable Westerners, now including Giles Willits (ex-ETO etc).

Nigel Rudd states:

"I strongly believe Hui10 has the capability to return shareholders many times their investment at flotation and from the current share price."

Perhaps I'm missing something, but there's surely huge growth already priced in here....

rivaldo
12/7/2023
14:37
SPMU -

Some investing companies and shells going blue -

tomboyb
11/7/2023
08:42
This could get interesting.
balcony
03/2/2023
09:11
Just stoped in here after a long period and read December's Final Results RNS. If ever there was an exercise in self delusion this is it. They seem to think they have done a wonderful job ... I also note that their latest investment in to yougene does not go in clean. The Chairman and CEO are on the deal too. The only condolence is, given how thoroughly awful they have been with the investments to date, is that on a combined basis they will loose more money the IIG ... of course we will never know for sure as we are not informed when they sell, best practice would require them to let the market know if they are individually selling portions that IIG is holding. However, I will not hold my breath for best practice here.
w t tutte
14/10/2022
12:29
Has this been the worse IPO in the history of forever?! Nobody has made money here.
stuart little
07/9/2022
16:23
difficult to argue with that - awful lot of people have been 'turned over'. glad i only dipped a toe in the water
harry the haddock
06/9/2022
12:56
It was clear this was a dogs breakfast when it floated and it has got significantly worse since then, everyone involved in the creation and management of IIG should reflect long and hard and ask themselves are they suited to being custodians of other peoples money.
w t tutte
16/3/2022
11:37
Good to see the fundraising at 22p - at least this is one company which bears its shareholders' interests in mind.

Things have obviously not progressed as planned, but the acquisition of Touchless Innovations is a transformational move and could make things interesting.

There's a good summary in a new research note from Turner Pope - the price paid looks reasonable at first glance at these numbers:

"Based on annualised numbers for both TI and SF to end-December 2021, the combined business produced revenues of c.£3.62 million and pre-tax profits of c.£1.24 million.

Assuming a total acquisition consideration of £7.35 million (based on the 22p subscription price), this suggests IIG paid slightly under 6x pre-tax multiple for the businesses"

rivaldo
06/3/2022
02:11
Having proved to themselves what everybody else knew, that a listed entity investing in non control positions in highly illiquid, listed and private investments at the top of the market was not a very smart move. They have gone away, strategised and come up with a genius new move. Lets go in to contract cleaning, it is not like any walloper with a van a mop and a fogging machine could do that, is it ?

DE has had enough and he is off to help out the "portfolio companies" but will stay on the investment committee (no conflict of interest there then).

What an utter dogs breakfast.

w t tutte
25/2/2022
16:14
Raising money at 22p? Mindful of the 20p IPO I guess....
stuart little
22/1/2022
02:21
It could all go horribly wrong here, what they own is essentially a grab bag of pre revenue or minimal revenue companies, many with near term funding requirements. What the market hates in a rising interest environment is pre revenue or minimal revenue companies with near term funding requirements. Always said a company like this should not be listed, I suspect the next few months will prove why.

Big trade went through yesterday.

w t tutte
16/12/2021
08:54
Big news today over at STX which is one of Intuitive's holdings. Intuitive would have invested at 25p, the placing price and the news today significantly derisks the US roll-out. This is huge after 3 months of radio silence i was getting nervous.
“Following the US launch of Accrufer(R) in July 2021, one of the Company's key focus points was to establish payer coverage. Shield has made substantial progress, successfully securing payer coverage with several large pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs), including Express Scripts and Optum, providing the Company with access to approximately 40 million commercial patients. These contracts result in Accrufer(R) being placed on formulary (1) and are effective immediately”.

rimau1
06/12/2021
10:01
It is utter madness to offer IIG shares, for shares in investee companies. This will end badly, it is one way to increase the management fee I guess. Given the discount the shares trade at there is no way they can do a traditional CR.
w t tutte
06/12/2021
07:24
Results are out - the NAV at 30/11 is £9m, compared to the £7.9m m/cap at 19.5p, so it's been a successful start to life on AIM for IIG. This is entirely due to the successful IPO of LST.

There's to be a change of investment policy, allowing larger investments in single companies and allowing IIG shares to be issued in exchange for such investments. I'm perfectly fine with this if it allows greater flexibility etc.

It would have been good to see a full list of investments and more disclosure on which PLC investment has been exited. Perhaps the full Annual Report will give more detail.

rivaldo
02/11/2021
14:13
:o))

Scotty666 has for some reason deleted the details of all IIG's investments from the thread header post! Very odd.

When I get a minute I'll start that new thread.

rivaldo
Chat Pages: 9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock