ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

VIG Vale Int

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Vale Int LSE:VIG London Ordinary Share VGG9330F1018 ORD NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 5.00 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Vale Int Share Discussion Threads

Showing 726 to 749 of 750 messages
Chat Pages: 30  29  28  27  26  25  24  23  22  21  20  19  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
01/9/2007
15:56
A new thread for the new ticker above. Seems it would be needed on Monday when punters can't find the VERO ticker.

CR

cockneyrebel
01/9/2007
12:26
VI Group PLC
31 August 2007

Vero Software Plc

Name change from VI Group Plc to Vero Software Plc

VI Group plc (AIM: VIG), a leading supplier of CAD/CAM software announces that
at the Extraordinary General Meeting held today the special resolution changing
the company name was duly passed.

The company is now known as: Vero Software Plc. (AIM: VERO)

The London Stock Exchange (AIM) symbol will change to VERO with effect from
Monday 3rd September.

For further information, please contact:

Vero Software Plc Tel: 01453 732 900
Don Babbs, Chief Executive
Julie Randall, Finance Director

Smithfield PR Tel: 020 7360 4900
Tania Wild / Neil Boom

Blue Oar Securities Plc Tel: 0117 933 0020
Mike Coe / Marc Davies

smarkmmm
01/9/2007
09:24
What will the new ticker be ?
ADVFN will probably remove the old one leavibg us in limbo.

tyranosaurus
31/8/2007
17:14
Name change from Monday - should trigger more interest.

Dunno about you but if I had a co and I changed its name I'd want the following 6 months to be upbeat.

Results in a week's time.

CR

cockneyrebel
30/8/2007
10:05
Thanks Tole-I note there is an implicit price projection on the triangular chart pattern of 24.5p if VIG can breach resistance at slightly higher levels

There was a 15k purchase at 8.03am and as you say there is only one offer of 5k shares at 16p so expect further progress today

regards

rainmaker
30/8/2007
08:55
In fact, forgetting what date we are today - actually results pencilled in for 6th Sept according to their website - so next thursday it is then :))
tole
30/8/2007
08:30
All quite here with only a short while now until results.

Good to see this moving up today...

Level 2 2v1 15.5-16

Noticed a 10k late buy - doint think it would take much to move them higher from here

Trading Update -

13 June 2007

VI Group AGM results and Trading Update
("VI Group" or "the Group")

At the Company's Annual General Meeting held earlier today, all the resolutions
were duly passed.

We are pleased to report that current trading is in line with market expectations. Italy, which is responsible for over a third of Group revenues, is slightly ahead of budget in the first half. All other regional operations are performing to plan.

The integration of Italian software company Plastics and Computer International Srl and UK software developers Camtek Ltd., both of which we acquired last year, continues to progress well, particularly the creation of a single UK sales and development team.

We are also pleased to report a positive reaction from clients to the Camtek acquisition, who have welcomed VI Group's greater presence in the Computer Aided Design production market.

Curently trading on PER of 7.6 based on 2.06 EPS estimates.

tole
28/8/2007
23:03
A little something further to add on previous point-note that all 4 Market Makers on Level 2 are quoting a market in VIG of at least 5k. But appreciate that they are only obliged to deal in 1k when things get a little too hairy for their liking.

Results should be out in the next week or so and, as Company has already stated, that trading to the beginning of June was in line with expectations, there shouldn't be any surprises. Of far more interest to Investors will be the trading outlook

regards

rainmaker
16/8/2007
18:16
Yep - seems harsh at 14.5p. But yes NMS is listed as 1000 shares.

Company name: VI Group
EPIC: VIG NMS: 1000

tole
16/8/2007
12:20
The Highest price I paid for my numerous purchases over last two years was 10.75p. Currently showing a very large Paper profit and have absolutely no intention of selling but instead, I'm looking to buy more. Noted that ADVFN are showing the Normal Market Size as just 1k.Saw a sale today for just 13k shares at 14.5p when spread was /still is 15/17p Is that correct? I thought it was at least 5k

regards

rainmaker
15/8/2007
12:43
Value should out in the end - still holding all mine picked up around here.
tole
15/8/2007
12:08
Getting ridiculous, Investors selling out at 15.5p!-forgive them for they know not what they do. I wonder if there will be a trading update at the end of this month with the name change. I somehow doubt it because of the close period, with the interim results being released around 7 September

regards

rainmaker
09/8/2007
11:43
Never mind, we live in hope

regards

rainmaker
08/8/2007
12:13
Price edging up from 16.75 to 17.0p-can't see a purchase but expect it to appear later. Returned my name change form yesterday

regards

rainmaker
07/8/2007
11:49
I hope that they can correct their mistake and expect VIG to get a mention in this Thursday's edition

regards

rainmaker
06/8/2007
23:32
CR-With the name change,there's an opportunity for Shares Magazine to correct their earlier mistake, when recommending VIG for purchase when they said the Company's shares were trading on a prospective p/e of 12 when it was actually 8.5

regards

rainmaker
06/8/2007
13:24
If nothing else it grabs investor attention - and if that happens and ivestors notice the PE of 8 then it's a good thing imo

CR

cockneyrebel
06/8/2007
11:58
CR Can't disagree- if a stock is trading at a substantial discount to it's intrinsic value, then sooner or later the share price will respond positively. I've reached that stage with VIG where I'm thinking what more does the Company need to do?...when will the share price ever move up?.As an out and out Value Investor, I'm very familiar with that feeling of exasperation which is normally when the share price starts to move up strongly-the darket hour is just before dawn, I suppose.Still have absolutely no intention of selling at this side of 36p

Name change is obviously a good thing-as I think that it may have deterred some potential Investors in the past. I always assumed that VI stood for Vero International

regards

rainmaker
06/8/2007
08:49
Rainmaker - stock undervaluations correct themselves eventually. If stocks never became undervalued we wouldn't be able to buy bargains by spotting the undervaluaton before others.

The name change is good in that it indicates the company is looking to get the utimate business exposure from it's product name.

Frustrating when the stocks you hold don't appear to be valued as they should be but no doubt the punters will be piling in ahead of the results and on the results and probably well in advance of the results too if punters want to be in ahead of a revaluation.

CR

cockneyrebel
06/8/2007
08:23
Not before time as it has been misleading, VI Group to change name. A resolution will be proposed as a special resolution at an Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on 31 August 2007 for the VI Group plc (AIM:VIG) to change its name to Vero Software plc (AIM:VERO). Club members at shareclubuk.co.uk have been anticipating this for some time.
emergin
06/8/2007
08:06
Seems a sensible move really...

VI Group changing name to Vero Software

LONDON (Thomson Financial) - VI Group PLC, a CAD/CAM software supplier to
the mould and die sector, said it will change its name to Vero Software PLC,
conditional to shareholder approval.
The company said its directors are recommending the name change as most of its customers refer to the group and the company as Vero and a majority of its trading units continue to have Vero in their name.

tole
03/8/2007
12:36
Last time I checked Computer Software Sector was trading on a prospective p/e of 17(that would give VIG a share price of 35pence) and a historic p/e of 24-that would give a share price of 36p against the current price of around 6.75. Very strong case that VIG deserve a higher rating due to their gross margins and growth rate. I wonder if we are going to see an explosive move in the very near future. If you check the chart a few years ago it moved from 10p to 36p in a very short time period!

regards

rainmaker
03/8/2007
01:25
CR and Tole-I'm absolutely staggered by current undervaluation as per prospective p/e, when as you say they have already confirmed that current trading up to June was in line with expectation.I really thought that this Company had closed the creditability gap of it's poor history of profitability and the market bias against micro caps but this is obviously not the case.Life's not fair to such Companies. I also note that it's P/S ratio is around 0.50 whilst a few years ago it was almost 4. I know that would have been at the height of the dot. com boom but I use this for illustrative purposes to make a point!

So it's going to take further proof positive to change potential investors minds. However I believe that when they announce a maiden dividend, when they have the distributable reserves, in a year's time this will obviously go some way to closing this gap.Dividends shouldn't matter but Investors love them

rainmaker
02/8/2007
13:44
I see they corrected that 600k....although not immediately I hasten to add - so a 60k buy instead.

As said still good value even if this is a tiddler...

tole
Chat Pages: 30  29  28  27  26  25  24  23  22  21  20  19  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock