ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

KSS Knowledge Sppt

0.00 (0.00%)
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Knowledge Sppt LSE:KSS London Ordinary Share GB0003331591 ORD 0.2P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% - 0.00 -
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Knowledge Sppt Share Discussion Threads

Showing 151 to 174 of 175 messages
Chat Pages: 7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
24/9/2006
05:43
Mr Curtis , just wondering how you fared with this one when Mr Bernstein took over ,....................... following FRR with interest.
portly2
10/1/2005
17:46
Deport, Just seen your post from November. I have not had my final payment yet, have you now? I emailed my broker in September asking if they knew what was happening and I got the following reply:-

Thanks for your e-mail. As I informed you yesterday I have been
investigating this query for you. The Liquidators have not made a second
payment as of yet. However they did release information at the start of
this month that they were in the process of liasing with the Inland Revenue
and that a payment of 1.77p per share may be made in the near future.

We do not have any firm dates for this as of yet because no definite
announcement has been made by the liquidators as of yet. However as and
when we get more information we will pass this on to yourself. For your
information though the name of the Liquidators are a company called Moore
Stephens. Their address is

St. Paul's House
Warwick Lane
London
EC4P 4BN

mjcrockett
25/11/2004
12:55
Anyone know if the final payment has been made
deport
01/7/2003
14:52
Company FTSE
TIDM FAC
Headline Knowledge Support Systems Grp
Released 14:26 1 Jul 2003
Number 0205N

Knowledge Support Systems Group PLC (UK) - Member's Voluntary LiquidationChanges In FTSE Indices

1 July 2003

Following the appointment of liquidators to Knowledge Support Systems Group PLC (UK), FTSE announces the following changes:

INDEX CHANGE EFFECTIVE FROMSTART OF TRADING
FTSE All-Small Knowledge Support Systems Group (UK 0333159) will be deleted. 2 July 2003
FTSE Fledgling Knowledge Support Systems Group will be deleted. 2 July 2003
FTSE techMARK All-Share Knowledge Support Systems Group will be deleted. 2 July 2003

For index related enquiries or further information about FTSE please contact:Client Services in UK: Tel: +44 (0) 20 7448 1810
Client Services in US: Tel: +1 212 825 1328 or +1 415 445 5660
Client Services in Asia Pacific: Tel: +852 2230 5800 or +65 6223 3738

Or, email your enquiries to info@ftse.com or visit our website at www.ftse.com

linesal1
18/6/2003
17:27
Eurovestech sells entire stake in Knowledge Support
18/06/2003 16:25:14
LONDON (AFX) - Knowledge Support Systems Group PLC said Eurovestech PLC has sold its entire shareholding of 6.71 mln shares in the company.

Eurovestech no longer holds a notifiable interest in the share capital of Knowledge Support.

newsdesk@afxnews.com

janus62
05/3/2003
10:25
News in the Daily Mail today.......... WEDNESDAY

Software Group Knowledge Support Systems eased 2p to 23p despite speculation that a Cash and Share offer in the region of 32p a share will be tabled soon.

cockneyron
01/3/2003
19:17
March 01, 2003

Rumour of the day

Knowledge Support Systems ticked up ½p at 24½p amid talk that the Manchester software house has drawn predatory interest. After the death last March of Madan Singh, its co-founder and 45 per cent shareholder, his family are thought to be looking to sell. KSS has cash of £21.5 million against a market value of £18.1 million

agnes
25/2/2003
09:46
Anyone still hold these? If so, any news or views.

I see Paul Curtis bought back in (was it 2m shares?) when company gave strong hint of a cash return. That was a few weeks ago. I see results are out 24th March.

I ask because I am thinking of buying.

gorwel
06/11/2002
00:36
Is 3% of the company in 2 buys action enough for you?
Would seem not.

regards

teletiger1
05/11/2002
14:33
Plenty of other trades in the log too, in fact quite an increase in interest generally. Anyone got a handle on any newsflow?

Judging by the resume at the top of the thread, still plenty more upside where this came from.

Phil

the jitters
29/10/2002
10:44
Don't get too excited. There isn't much stock available, so it won't take many buys to move it up the small amount that it has.

If there was 'action', I'd expect to see more volume.

Glad I topped up on Friday though!

cvolbrac
29/10/2002
09:38
Tickup this morning on relatively low volumes. Action at last on this one?

Regards

tony14
23/10/2002
13:40
worth pointing out the 60k buy the other day was by Paulypilot. He said he ran the numbers again over the weekend and liked it. No idea if he plans on buying more at this stage, but considering his previous comments on this company its a very welcome change of view.

Paul Curtis of course now has a notifiable stake too. Both of these investors have shown themselves to be shrewd when it comes to spotting this kind of situation, and I'm glad they are aboard.

Phil

the jitters
22/10/2002
15:58
More big trades the past couple of days.........I smell sommat going on behind the scenes!
the jitters
17/10/2002
02:20
1.5M of revenues in the last 18 months. 12M plus in losses. Pretty awful stuff.

Reading the last results the petroleum side is doing well and may be profitable in a year. So why not close the non-performing retail division. How long are they planning to give it? If this bit is closed down then costs are cut and you appear to be left with a smaller company heading rapidly towards profitability. And with a superbly strong balance sheet.

Currently however this company has "basket case" written all over it. How are management going to explain another abysmal set of results in 5 months time?

hugepants
14/10/2002
22:39
Just been pointed in the direction of his RNS issued today.........

Knowledge Support Systems Group Plc
14 October 2002

Disclosure of Interest in Shares

On 11 October 2002, Knowledge Support Systems Group plc ('The Company') received
notification from Mr Paul Curtis that, following a purchase of 150,000 shares on
11 October 2002, Mr Curtis now has an interest in 2.225m shares, being 3.006% of
the issued share capital of the Company.

the jitters
12/9/2002
17:32
Tony14

Yes Paul has had a look at it. He reckoned it was too much trouble at anything over about 8p a share. And he's busy with Protagona. But things can change...

five beans
09/9/2002
08:33
IMO the retail division should have been closed immediately, but they have so much cash they can afford to give it another 3 or 4 years to see if it will work.
hugepants
09/9/2002
08:27
Taken from the results:

OPERATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS

* The strategic review has progressed well. The Board will continue to
review progress closely and consider all options

* Net loss after tax reduced to #1.3m compared to #4.6m for the first half
of 2001

* Net funds at 30 June 2002 were #22.6m, with average net cash burn rate in
first half of #0.37m per month

* Exceptional income of #1.0m million booked in first half from an insurance
claim relating to the death of the founder, Professor Madan Singh.

Another set of appalling results, would have been worse apart from the £1m keyman insurance received for the death of professor Singh. Surely this situation cannot be allowed to persist. Has Paul Scott looked at this one?

tony14
09/9/2002
08:10
Ive sold out.

current net cash around 28-29p (21-22M).

How can they talk about protecting shareholder value when they are continuing to throw away around 500K per month. Revenues are still pitifully small and show no signs of increasing.

Thats the problem with this company. They've so much cash they can churn out dire results every 6 months and its quite OK.

hugepants
31/8/2002
07:30
Phil
I agree, cant see how you can lose with this one. Bought 10K yesterday so I now have 70K which is a substantial investment for me.

Im actually quite annoyed in many ways. The trading statement at begininning of June stated they were reviewing operations and would report at the interims (9th September). Well thats 3 months. 3 months has probably resulted in 1.5M of our money being frittered away. And for what? The company should be sold or cash returned to shareholders. Unless they release a miraculous set of results next Monday there is no other option.

hugepants
28/8/2002
01:41
Well I note some good strong institutional stakes, I am sure they will be pushing for some kind of share holder return. Not sure what form it will take, but I bought on the basis that pots of money this big are rarely left to just dribble away.

Phil

the jitters
28/8/2002
01:31
Tempted to pick up some more of these before results on 9th September.

Some form of cash-back/company-sale looks inevitable. How can the company realistically do otherwise? They must still have 28p of net cash on the balance sheet.

Options:
1) Liquidate!!
2) Sell the company. Ive a feeling (hoping?) they are trying to do this already.
3) Return say 22p cash and then drastically downsize company and try and see out this market downturn.

Any other options? I suppose they could just do hee-haw and carry on as normal but I'm assuming the management collectively have more than 2 brain-cells to rub together. cheers.

hugepants
20/8/2002
17:41
nice 125k buy today. Seems a similar pattern is forming here whereby a few days of small sellers results in someone walking into the market and mopping them up.

Very confident of a good financial result from my holding in this stock.

the jitters
Chat Pages: 7  6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock