ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

EPP Energypathways Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
17 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Energypathways Plc LSE:EPP London Ordinary Share GB00BM9M0884 ORD GBP0.01
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 2.10 2.00 2.20 2.10 2.10 2.10 2,822 08:00:04
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Offices-holdng Companies,nec 0 -612k -0.0231 -0.91 557.55k
Energypathways Plc is listed in the Offices-holdng Companies sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker EPP. The last closing price for Energypathways was 2.10p. Over the last year, Energypathways shares have traded in a share price range of 1.90p to 4.25p.

Energypathways currently has 26,550,000 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Energypathways is £557,550 . Energypathways has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -0.91.

Energypathways Share Discussion Threads

Showing 151 to 172 of 175 messages
Chat Pages: 7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
15/4/2024
14:18
Does it say that in ipo doc they will raise £20million via dilution and need £50million debt finance?
stockhunters
26/1/2024
07:47
I understand Marram will cost between £70-100mln to bring to production in late 2025. The problem here is that they've announced to the market (very openly) debt financing will cover some 70% of development costs but equity of circa 30% of Marram development capital will be required. Which, at £20mln minimum, will massively dilute current shareholders.Cash
cashandcard
18/1/2024
14:31
16/01/2024 08:00 UK Regulatory (RNS & others) EnergyPathways PLC Corporate Update LSE:EPP Energypathways Plc

"EnergyPathways plc (AIM: EPP), an integrated energy transition company, is pleased to provide the following update regarding its wholly owned and operated Marram Field project (the "Marram Project") and strategic objectives for 2024. ...

Strategic Milestones for 2024

In support of its strategic objectives, the Company is progressing a number of interrelated commercial and technical workstreams in support of a Marram Project FID , which the Directors of the Company anticipate may be as early as in 6-9 months' time, as follows.

-- securing certain long lead items for development;
-- results from tie-back optimisation studies
-- pre-FEED and FEED completion;
-- Field Development Plan (FDP) Government approval;
-- Project FID;
-- Environmental Statement and approval;
-- arranging development financing (debt and equity);
-- UKCS 33(rd) licensing application and]"Out of Round" licence requests;
-- securing additional low emission gas resources; and
-- establishing low carbon technology partnerships

Recent Developments

The Company has secured a first right of refusal with a major subsea equipment provider to purchase two subsea production trees. The Company is going to progress with equipment certification and testing of the trees. This arrangement will remove a major critical path item from the Marram Project schedule, noting that the manufacture of new subsea trees in the industry is estimated to take 18-24 months.

EnergyPathways submitted an interim Environmental Statement to OPRED for consultation with relevant local, regional and national authorities and favourable feedback was received from OPRED. Due to the high shipping levels of the region, a Navigation Risk Assessment is necessary and will now be undertakento prepare the project's final Environmental Statement for OPRED approval, which is expected to take approximately two months. The Company believes it is well positioned to meet the Environmental Statement approval strategic milestone in line with its objectives.

In parallel with these operational milestones, management continues to assess optionality with regards to the development financing of the Marram Project. In this regard, the Company has received expressions of interest, including term-sheet offers, and will seek to progress those discussions in the near-term. The attractive economics of the Marram Project, make the project appropriate for debt financing, with management estimating that in the order of 70% of the development capex could be funded through such a facility.

With regard to business development, EnergyPathways awaits the result of its 33(rd) licensing round application for an additional licence,. The Company notes recent confirmation from the NSTA that it expects to announce the awards of the 33(rd) Licencing Round during Q1 2024.

Commenting on the outlook, CEO Ben Clube said:

"With our AIM admission concluded a few weeks ago, our full focus has turned towards the operational milestones that will define this year and generate material long-term value for our stakeholders. Our intention is to progress the Marram Project towards FID and we are progressing the various commercial and technical workstreams to achieve that critical value-catalyst. The economics of the project are very attractive and the fundamental market drivers for the development of the Marram Project remain compelling - both of which provide confidence that we will achieve FID in the timeframe set out during the IPO process.

We are presently engaged in evaluating tie back options for the development that best position the Company for the development of the broader regional potential. We are in progressive discussions regarding development financing arrangements and are encouraged by the reaction of counterparties who recognise the strong cash flow profile and rapid payback of the project. In parallel, we continue to screen opportunities to build materiality and scale, and hope to receive positive news in the coming months regarding the Marram Project lookalikes that we have bid for in the 33(rd) licencing round, as we seek to capitalise on our early mover advantage in UK Irish Sea, a region with numerous undeveloped gas discoveries, existing infrastructure and the ability to support the UK's objectives in terms of Energy Security and Transition. We look forward to communicating our progress to the market as we achieve the numerous core operational milestones set out today." ..."

hedgehog 100
17/1/2024
10:07
In about 9-12months this will be interesting as a hold for 2025.Cash
cashandcard
31/1/2009
00:32
is patel investor ded?
reg gutteridge
05/11/2002
22:08
chart has broken-out. good news? what about a merger with Tecc-IS or a Panther takeover? something will have to happen on this one soon I guess.
simonevans
30/9/2002
19:44
What a great quote from Perloff today...I fully agree!

"Never in the field of small property companies has so much been expended by so
few for such little benefit to so many shareholders."

simonevans
03/3/2002
20:37
i think its fairly neutral.

the market cap is currently 1.5m against assets of 3m. a discount of 50%

shares 78m shares are being issued at 50p to pay for property worth 39m.

so the asset value rises to 42m. if the discount stays at 50%, then the share price stays at around 25p.

in theory the discount should narrow a bit as the company is bigger. however, the company now has exchange rate risk and regional economy risk in china, which wont help, but is in an exciting market, which might be seen as good.

overall i think we will exit suspension at 25-30p, if the deal goes through.

dont forget, andrew perloff now controls over 40% of this company and can vote down the reverse takeover. his position on this is unknown.

oxfordbloke
01/3/2002
09:24
IT IS FANTASTIC, THE ,MARKET CAP OF THE COMPANY WILL RISE FROM £3M TO IN EXCESS OF £40M, THE SHARES SHOULD DO VERY WELL WHEN THEY RETURN FROM SUSPENSION IN A FEW WEEKS.
lord b
28/2/2002
11:29
is thi sreverse take over a good or bad thing for us share holders????????
chaneale
05/6/2001
18:18
I am longing this share depuis long time. Pleeze someone expliquer why me no making money. Who is this Monsieur Alpesh?
pierre2
16/3/2001
14:40
The company is not overvalued.
The company's shares are illiquid.
They are a good company to invest in.
I know the properties they own, and the directors.
In the long run it could be a very large property company.
The management need to enlarge their business if they are to be
key players in the property market.
P.S. look at two issues in a property company
1.Assets.
2.Gearing.

eddied
21/2/2001
15:52
EPP up again today, a few people starting to notice. Very good buying opportunity still trading at half price.
lord b
20/2/2001
11:21
Eurocity up nearly 6% today, massively undervalued and due for a run up to 40p
lord b
20/2/2001
10:41
Looking very undervalued, shares are trading at over 50% discount to asset value and two excellent deals recently announced where shares have been issued at double the market price, worth a buy
lord b
20/2/2001
10:39
This share is looking very undervalued, they have recently done some great deals, worth a buy, trading at over 50% discount to asset value, two deals have been done where shares have been issued at double the market price, a strong buy
lord b
08/11/2000
11:28
Look have had enough of the likes of you. There is a Press Launch going on with Netcentric as we speak. all it needs is press coverage and that's it. Whoever Lord B and mattearle are they let us in on it.
jellytots
08/11/2000
11:22
Jelly Tots,

You get me wrong Lord B etc.. gave what appears to be a fine "tip", but volume and rises came after TV show.

Personally I hold a spread of large Manufacturing Co.s, Telecom and Retailers- that I trade on a regular basis (around £10,000 at a time)making a small turn on each trade before reinvesting in similar types.- its a living.

As recommended in your other message I also "Bottom Fish" but am yet to see the big money. The people buying £500 worth of EPP are now going to get rich even if it doubles.

colinc57
08/11/2000
10:41
Same to you too. What amazing shares do you hold colinc57? Are you a jealous person by nature?
I am in NCS for the long term, at 9p, these could make you a winner.

jellytots
08/11/2000
10:34
colinc57 if you had followed the tip from a few days ago, you would have been up %77 or so. It's happened to everybody. To anyone that is new to this game, it is better to get into a share at the bottom or near the bottom. Look around for something that is down and on the way up and not at its high. However, if you get into NCS now, when its 20p or more you will be laughing.
jellytots
08/11/2000
10:12
question is where is the top? If we where clever enough to know we would all be rich.if it continued to keep on rising the sheep would be called astute .Im not in this share nor have I checked it out,but like others I have jumped on to high,and wished I had left well alone,It has also worked the other way. Good luck to you that are in....hope you make a fortune
just my veiws
BP

blackpanther
08/11/2000
09:54
"Up yours" - good comeback!

Good luck & fair enough to the few that got in yesterday AM or before-
but the shhep that followed between 1-2pm paid around 55p
current selling price 45p. Those (the majority) sheep are not in profit!

colinc57
Chat Pages: 7  6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock