ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

FUS F&C Uk

0.00 (0.00%)
23 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
F&C Uk LSE:FUS London Ordinary Share GB00B61BQS31 ORD CSH
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 81.50 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

F&C Uk Share Discussion Threads

Chat Pages: 1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
25/7/2001
19:10
Can someone tell me what has happened to this share today? On Yahoo it is showing a large gain, on ADVFN there is no bid or offer price.
cassiopeia
27/6/2001
23:44
Well, the dip happened but there's been a nice recovery. the updating chart is helpful! Did anyone else do well with this?
gfarrell
05/1/2001
13:02
What happend, think I will tuck it in my back pocket for now
Dave

seapainter
09/11/2000
00:48
Blackpanther
Thanks for this.
Mid is currently 748, so if it closes still at this, then we are just nudging through that resistance you mention........though only time will tell.
Regards
ps: If you do find software that charts accurately into the future do let me know (from your yacht !!)

mungoa
09/11/2000
00:38
Mungoa
Technicaly there an uptrend channel starting around the end of may 200 with resistance touching from that date and again on the 5th Sep its only a guess (my software can not see into the future, more is the pity) but it looks likly that the next resistance will be at around the 740 mark. I tend to wait for a dip to reverse for a couple of days before entering the market seems to work for me,providing the share is within an upward trending chanel.
my veiws only...all the best
BP

blackpanther
09/11/2000
00:01
Blackpanther.
Thanks for PHS.
As for FUS, glad to see you are watching it.
After the April correction in stock markets, FUS suffered a 10% correction (noy bad)then went on a 5 month bull run, before slowing for a month in congestion....probably a good time to buy/short term trade. Since then it has taken off again. Not sure when or what next dip will be like.

mungoa
08/11/2000
20:09
Mungoa
we will see. a chartists veiw only, been wrong before and will be wrong again, we all have our systems. wish you well...
strange you knew I was a sailor. lol I sail from the east coast, its my second great intrest.( actualy my first love)
all the best
BP

blackpanther
08/11/2000
15:22
Looks like you are right about the resistance....its back to mid of 746.5. You may get your dip sooner after all.

regards

mungoa
08/11/2000
13:43
Blackpanther
Current mm spreads on fus....only one left at 752......rest have moved
higher...ps this is of course not a buy recommendation to you or anyone else...as the fsa frowns on that .......and I know you Blackpanther are waiting for a dip.

mungoa
08/11/2000
13:21
Mungo
haha ill let you know if I find a software that suite,s
Ps how did you know i had a yacht?

blackpanther
08/11/2000
11:44
Have had this on my safe bet list for some time, it very impresive, also look at PHS as in both of these shares I would await the next dip to buy.Thanks for sharing your picks.
BP

blackpanther
08/11/2000
11:42
JellyT

Not sure where the top is. Hope its far !!But seriously, the upside is based on the growth of their (Flemmings) investments as this is an investment trust. That has a lot of upside ....potentially. I just like it 'cause it has a winning chart. little blips have occurred in the past, but they were small. So I would say its not volatile. Which can be very comforting. One may not get 10% in 2 days......but a few percent per week....every week, makes it a quiet cash cow.

regards
:O)

mungoa
08/11/2000
11:03
Looks good Mungy. Find out the top price it is expected to reach and let us know. My tip is Fulcrum Pharmaceutical. It has had successive runs recently and press coverage. Only 15p. Are you in NCS? Press launch going on right now and could be tipped. Also, see DAG thread. One to watch for the future perhaps. Also, one I mentioned to you earlier Maelor has been tipped in RHPS. Good Luck!
jellytots
08/11/2000
10:01
Pictures speak louder than words !!
mungoa
08/11/2000
09:58
Have a look on the Breakouts thread for the full explanation, But I used

<chart line 1y:FUS>

( epic must be in CAPITALS )

adamh
08/11/2000
09:58
Its ok...I got the answer on another thread.
mungoa
08/11/2000
09:49
adamh.....how do I cut and paste charts ?
Thanks

mungoa
08/11/2000
09:19
Yup.......I / we should enter it on the 6 month gains thread....
mungoa
08/11/2000
09:06
Gotta say the chart does look very nice.....
adamh
08/11/2000
08:59
As its just me filling-in info on the co. on this bb, here is some further info:

This got a "BUY" recommendation recently from Teather & Greenwood

hhmmmm.......and I thought it was just I was a fan.

mungoa
08/11/2000
08:59
As its just me filling-in info on the co. on this bb, here is some further info:

This got a "BUY" recommendation recently from Teather & Greenwood

hhmmmm.......and I thought it was just I was a fan.

mungoa
08/11/2000
08:16
Am I alone on this one?
Take a look at the chart. Pretty impressive, almost unbroken doubling in 18 months. But without massive volatility. Most safe houses do not grow this fast. Do your own research of course....

Regards
mungoa :O)

mungoa
08/11/2000
08:15
Am I alone on this one?
Take a look at the chart. Pretty impressive, almost unbroken doubling in 18 months. But without massive volatility. Most safe houses do not grow this fast. Do your own research of course....

Regards
mungoa :O)

mungoa
Chat Pages: 1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock