ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

IES Invinity Energy Systems Plc

-0.05 (-0.21%)
Last Updated: 08:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Invinity Energy Systems Plc LSE:IES London Ordinary Share JE00BLR94N79 ORD EUR0.01
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.05 -0.21% 23.75 23.00 24.50 23.75 23.75 23.75 191,801 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Indl Coml Fans,blowrs,oth Eq 2.94M -18.54M -0.0970 -2.45 45.37M
Invinity Energy Systems Plc is listed in the Indl Coml Fans,blowrs,oth Eq sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker IES. The last closing price for Invinity Energy Systems was 23.80p. Over the last year, Invinity Energy Systems shares have traded in a share price range of 21.50p to 59.00p.

Invinity Energy Systems currently has 191,032,123 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Invinity Energy Systems is £45.37 million. Invinity Energy Systems has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -2.45.

Invinity Energy Systems Share Discussion Threads

Showing 6351 to 6374 of 6375 messages
Chat Pages: 255  254  253  252  251  250  249  248  247  246  245  244  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
19/4/2024
09:43
On the basis this is about to double or treble in short order (sorry for the daft ramp) I bought some more . 24p paid.
megaman2
18/4/2024
17:00
It would appear that Brokers are hoovering up shares at 23-24p level in the expectation that after news on new partners is released, the share price will rise significantly.
I guess its not illegal for them to do that?.

yellowf123
18/4/2024
12:11
sp being forced to chop through some forced selling due to fund redemptions, but those are easing and in no way diminish from the fact that this Company is reaching critical mass of course. Notice how 'payments in advance' that allow IES to purchase components and NOT have to suffer the historic problems of working capital deficits where material orders would cause near-term cash strains. This is a reflection of the Company's improving stature in the marketplace and therefore leverage in negotiations. Great, great news.
kemche
18/4/2024
12:01
Other than the name there isn't much to hide ..no.mystery or secrets imo.they are awaiting a tier 1 investor to sign a binding agreement including a cash injection as they have ran out of money. All the info is there .

I can't see how anybody here has been unrealistic about what informatiion the company should provide ..

There has been differences in understanding and discussions musings interpretation of rns etc

Also naturally some including.myself have voiced our frustration at the missed and now open ended timescale .

But nobody has been unrealistic about the amount of info should be made available . Which is basically who is the investors and what's the terms. Nobody here has said that should have been in an rns until finalised .

megaman2
18/4/2024
10:04
I think some people are a little unrealistic in how much corporate intelligence you divulge to a public web site or publish as an RNS. You can't go around giving all your commercial discussions to potential investors before they've invested. Some you may have to, but we've got to accept that not all details are going to be in the public domain. You have to trust management. If I didn't, I would not be here investing.
gclark
18/4/2024
09:58
My estimate is that half of the 'buys' yesterday were sells matched with actual buys, with a small margin for the MM. So I think we saw the transfer of 600,000 or approx £150k, of shares moved from one holder to another. 24p appears to be the price that is sticking.
It shows there is confidence in buying at 24p

gclark
17/4/2024
21:23
Shhh Megaman, you cannot be giving out this information about the sultan. There are strict laws about divulging this type of information before it’s made public 😂
doctorbgreg
17/4/2024
20:54
Might as well throw warren buffets name in the hat to then plus bill gates and the sultan of Brunei as the other stimulated investors ..😂 they are going to want a piece of the action surely if musk is in .
megaman2
17/4/2024
20:39
Of course it is almost certainly a multi billion pound company / business; there is almost little to no doubt. Touch wood, it would bring some serious business and raise the share price

But with that tiny bit of doubt, I’m going to dream that Elon has bought in. Invinity energy systems: the new dogecoin 😂 a meme stock which an idiot like myself just stumbled upon and made his millions 😂

doctorbgreg
17/4/2024
19:29
I disagree an investor is an entity that invests . Which can include a company and is the most likely inferred party here that's why the rns title has the word strategic investor in it...it's much more likely to be a company than someone with some dough...very slim chance

Institutional and private investors are both investors for example ...the rns did not say private investor did it ..so why would you get to that conclusion when it's clearly about strategic investors and basic common sense says it will be a company that bring something to the party . It doesn't explicitly rule out an individual but it's a very long shot given the context . What do you think the binding agreements for ...???!!!

megaman2
17/4/2024
19:01
I love the idea but think he's Mr Lithium and will surely just keep developing the Tesla Megapacks with the latest advancements in lithium battery chemistry
tom_w3
17/4/2024
18:27
Whoever or whatever these strategic partners are they will be bringing more than just cash to the table IMHO. The RNS is a bit annoying as it talks about investors and then strategic partners. IES also talks about investment from across various jurisdictions. Not sure what that means other than investments/partnerships from here and/or abroad. I wouldn't have thought a straight cash investment would need considering across other jurisdictions. I like puzzles but I'd want more knowledge and information before guessing who/what they are talking to. Could be an individual like Radcliffe or something like Blackrock. We could spend the next few weeks guessing and still be wrong. It's fun though.
mikemine1
17/4/2024
17:29
A tier one investor is an individual as opposed to a tier one company. The RNS could of course have been badly worded but it seems the big investment may come from a tier one investor who will materially raise the profile of the company. Throwing it out there could it be Musk?
indiestu
17/4/2024
14:03
I hate to mention it but where are all the orders that IES have alluded to in the last few months. The latest RNS is potentially great news but otherwise the cupboard is bare.
mikemine1
17/4/2024
09:37
My gut feeling says placement at 24 p which is not exactly rocket science and will end up with c250 million shares in issue and a claim that the funds will see ies to profit/break even . 50 p is £125 mill mkt cap £1 £250 mill if that plays out . Not pie in the sky market cap targets with an EDF or similar on board and some big contracts and other strategic partnerships. I doubt there will be any debt component and no need for warrants if they claim break even next year which I'm sure they will.

$10 mill from EDF .
$3 mill from 3 others similar to evdura. All at 24 p. Hypothetical scenario.

Place your bets and spin the wheel.

megaman2
17/4/2024
09:15
And yet the share price isn't moving.
vatnabrekk
17/4/2024
09:04
Huge buying going on. Must be a big name tier 1 investment incoming
gkace
17/4/2024
08:59
The whopping buys continue another day...
tom_w3
17/4/2024
08:11
Could well be! Perhaps even a series of blockbuster RNS depending on whether they decide to announce all the strategic investors in one go, or drip feed the news as each one falls into place.
tom_w3
17/4/2024
07:04
Probably many are already aware but the first phase of lodes was in conjunction with EDFs pivot power . It's almost a certainty that EDF is the preferred partner that invinity refer to regarding the larger lodes award . That they have not yet announced it it's very likely pivot/EDF are also the tier 1 strategic investor and it will all be confirmed in 1 blockbuster rns.
megaman2
16/4/2024
17:47
The good news is if it's something like an EDF there will be substantial mainstream UK press on this bringing invinity to UK investors attention which is the main market for pis.

Most people have never heard of invinity or vrfbs and there is a real lack of promotion of the company but that could change rapidly in the coming weeks. We need this to go mainstream . I have seen a couple of articles posted on lse for share tip subscriptions dangling the carrot of a company to take on lithium batteries which has won doe contracts it's clearly invinity . They are using the fact that most have never heard of invinity . Hopefully that can change and with it the share price

megaman2
16/4/2024
17:35
megaman2
yeh on reflection it's quite funny :-) I just copied and pasted quickly from the Rns.

tier 1 company far better:

"Tier 1 firms are the largest, wealthiest, and most experienced in the industry"

Good fortune

mab
16/4/2024
14:57
This will explode soon. Tier 1 investors
gkace
16/4/2024
14:38
It's a sea of blue, but the volumes are pretty low.
guppygould
Chat Pages: 255  254  253  252  251  250  249  248  247  246  245  244  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock