ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

KETL Strix Group Plc

1.50 (2.26%)
Last Updated: 15:09:04
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Strix Group Plc LSE:KETL London Ordinary Share IM00BF0FMG91 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  1.50 2.26% 67.90 67.30 67.90 68.30 66.80 66.80 505,386 15:09:04
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Manufacturing Industries,nec 106.92M 16.79M 0.0768 8.84 148.51M
Strix Group Plc is listed in the Manufacturing Industries sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker KETL. The last closing price for Strix was 66.40p. Over the last year, Strix shares have traded in a share price range of 50.70p to 114.00p.

Strix currently has 218,712,000 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Strix is £148.51 million. Strix has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 8.84.

Strix Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1201 to 1223 of 1225 messages
Chat Pages: 49  48  47  46  45  44  43  42  41  40  39  38  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
28/3/2024
11:50
Strix Group - Management interview & Investor Presentation (FY23 results)

Mark Bartlett, CEO, and Clare Foster, CFO, of Strix Group plc answered a series of questions following publication of FY23 results for the 12 months ended 31st December 2023. Subjects ranged from growth in kettle controls to the dividend and Billi, as well as the outlook for the company. The interview is available to see below.

In a separate video, the team conducted an Investor Presentation where they discussed highlights of the period, provided a Financial review, and went into detail on performance and prospects for each of the Group's business categories.

Both videos have been divided into chapters for ease of viewing:

edmonda
27/3/2024
14:55
Brokers note. Switched from survival, in any of their previous notes did they pitch it at a survival company?

Really needed a better outlook statement after three months of trading.

deanowls
27/3/2024
12:11
Odd share price response , plunged 10p on opening then crept back up almost to parity.
wad collector
27/3/2024
09:42
It was, but IMO not attractive in the 60's either. Since last being a holder here, I have kept an eye out. I like this one. If we see low 50's, might be tempted back for a trade, but I really wanted to have seen debt further reduced in this update. And some meaty director purchases shortly too, naturally. GLA.
lovewinshatelosses
27/3/2024
08:45
Axing the dividend is the right thing to do in the circumstances, but its always going to hit the share price Increasing the covenant to 2.75 is sensible and that should ease fears of breaking them. Results pretty much inline, no further deterioration of trading but no rapid comeback either.

Nothing about Halosource, I guess that has been axed

dr biotech
27/3/2024
08:10
"Billi drives top line growth" (FY23 results)

Positives emerged, particularly in H2, as the recovery commenced within the kettle controls market.

Billi was the architect of the revenue improvement, with LAICA also delivering a double-digit increase in the top line. Margins improved, notwithstanding a change in the mix.

Encouragingly, investor concerns on debt were allayed with the careful management of cash, and latterly as bankers raised the net debt/EBITDA covenant to 2.75x. With further emphasis on costs and cash conservation and a likelihood that its markets will begin to deliver more meaningful recovery in H2, none of this good news looks factored into the current valuation.

The focus is shifting from survival to recovery and as such, we increase our fair value / share to 173p (149p).

Link to research report:

edmonda
08/2/2024
08:24
Liberum: Debt reduction at Strix improves valuation discount
Liberum has reduced the valuation discount to peers that it placed on kettle component maker Strix (KETL) after stronger-than-expected debt reduction.

Analyst Edward Maravanyika retained his ‘buy’ recommendation and target price of 100p on the stock, which was trading sideways at 66.8p on Wednesday after a full-year 2023 trading update highlighted stronger than expected net debt reduction, with the leverage multiple falling within the year-end bank covenant limit. "The kettle controls market is still trading 20% below 2021 level as the recovery of this market is now slower than previously anticipated. Consequently, the company stated that full-year profit after tax came in modestly below previous expectations." he said. With the balance sheet improved, Maravanyika reduced the valuation discount to the peer group, ‘helping to offset the impact of cutting estimates’.

masurenguy
25/1/2024
08:32
Weak demand and the group is reducing its debt....both expected. Look as if it will get through to hopefully better times. It is now at its most vulnerable from an opportunistic bid which provides some support.
stevenlondon3
25/1/2024
08:12
A very optimistic report with their " fair value" of 149p Can't see that myself anytime soon but who knows
pottsypotts
25/1/2024
08:08
Trouble is for the share price that this is an unforgiving market. The word "challenging" costs the share price about 5% even when the word "despite" came before it...
wad collector
25/1/2024
07:49
As the Dr highlights about in line.......focus on those long term strategic goals previously announced.
chrisdgb
25/1/2024
07:33
"Strong H2 cash flow" - new research report here:

There are several encouraging messages which jump out from Strix’s trading update released today, led crucially by the strong cash generation during H2. This has enabled the Group to come in below the year end banking covenant test, thereby removing significant risk from the rating. In addition, the strong performance of Billi and LAICA has largely offset the slower than expected recovery within the regulated kettle controls market, resulting in FY23 numbers modestly below expectations at the adj. EPS level.

With significant scope for recovery in its key market and the focus switching to the most profitable areas, we expect a marked uplift in profitability and its share rating over the medium term.

edmonda
25/1/2024
07:24
Suppose 20 percent lower than 2021 and slowly recovering at least no shocksWhat the market will think is another thing
pottsypotts
25/1/2024
07:16
Well they seem to have avoided breaching their covenants although trading is quite tough. Probably about as much as we could have hoped for.
dr biotech
29/12/2023
17:47
Well , the year end share price looks rather more promising than 3 months ago. I think next year might continue the trend providing WW3 does not break out in the Middle East ...
wad collector
19/12/2023
10:12
Yes, fair point. UK/Germany have hardly been booming so fingers crossed. Getting the debt below the covenant will be key. I wonder how much they can do that by running down the inventory now supply chains have eased a little?
dr biotech
19/12/2023
10:05
21/09/2023 "The continued macro headwinds have resulted in a reduction in demand in kettle controls in the key export regulated markets of UK and Germany during H1 and a slower than anticipated recovery."
I think KETL have a good idea about where their products end up.

darrin1471
19/12/2023
09:26
I doubt they really know. May sell a lot into the Chinese generic manufacturers but where the ultimate destination is may be harder to know.
dr biotech
19/12/2023
08:56
I think it is fair to say there is a share price recovery. Glad I added at 59p but less so that my original buying price was twice that.
The results, neither interims or full year, give a breakdown of the sales by nation.

wad collector
13/12/2023
10:49
How many of the end products are sold in China? They are made in China but the end markets are regulated western markets? A slowdown in China should reduce the Chinese currency and local cost pressures?
darrin1471
13/12/2023
10:43
China has huge problems, right now. Not only many thousands of unsold properties with new towers being demolished, also thousands of ev's unsold, and
high unemployment.
unimaginably, they build massive 27 storey pig sties! Now Pork is down 32% year on year. A real downward spiral.
Not a bit like Italy or Germany. 1.4 billion people. Almost 20% of global population.
Kettle switches? Hmm

shaker45
13/12/2023
09:18
Kettle controls tend to have a reversion to mean, so China could well bounce in those terms.

Structurally China has problems. It's demographics (a bit ike Italy and Germany) are such that it will be tough sledding for them.

Long term Strix will be good but predicting short-term trends is beyond my ability.

thorpematt
08/12/2023
10:08
I think China is more likely to surprise people to the downside. In a spiral with few signs govt will intervene effectively
shaker45
Chat Pages: 49  48  47  46  45  44  43  42  41  40  39  38  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock