ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

DELT Deltic Energy Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
24 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Deltic Energy Plc LSE:DELT London Ordinary Share GB00BNTY2N01 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 39.00 38.50 39.50 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Coal,oth Minerals,ores-whsl 0 -2.99M -0.0321 -12.15 36.31M
Deltic Energy Plc is listed in the Coal,oth Minerals,ores-whsl sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker DELT. The last closing price for Deltic Energy was 39p. Over the last year, Deltic Energy shares have traded in a share price range of 21.00p to 43.00p.

Deltic Energy currently has 93,096,600 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Deltic Energy is £36.31 million. Deltic Energy has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -12.15.

Deltic Energy Share Discussion Threads

Showing 5501 to 5525 of 5525 messages
Chat Pages: 221  220  219  218  217  216  215  214  213  212  211  210  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
17/4/2024
20:31
Worth a read
jakes114
17/4/2024
20:12
Yes . I am in substantially. It is both. Read the reports!.
soilderboy
17/4/2024
17:08
Their target is Gas but there is oil there too
ashleyjv
17/4/2024
15:37
Soldier boy you in Deltic? Mmmmm it’s Gas not oil mate!
therealdeal25
17/4/2024
14:41
Date Broker Recommendation New Target Rating Type
17-Apr-24 Canaccord Genuity Speculative Buy - 160.00 Reiteration

peterlowen
17/4/2024
14:16
A 6% drop is OK on these results. No income and just about enough to get the company to achieve its objectives.It will slowly claw back. It will only really take off when oil is coming out of the ground IMHO.
soilderboy
17/4/2024
10:24
Pensacola is not carried, and they need cash to cover their cost or to find partnerCurrent cash balance is £5-6m, which looks decent (without drill commitment).Now it's all over to Pensacola deal. Either it will be fully carried or partially ...
mynameiskhan
17/4/2024
10:17
I know - just flagging why folk may be selling.
nigelpm
17/4/2024
10:05
Most recently it was a farm out....

· Completed a farmout of the Selene prospect to Dana Petroleum post-period end with Deltic fully carried for the estimated cost of the success case well

apotheki
17/4/2024
09:50
That is standard stuff that any NOMAD worth their salt would insist that Plcs add to the statements in the RNS
apotheki
17/4/2024
09:45
Cash is running down.

The inherent nature of the Company means it is dependent on its existing cash resources, farming down of assets and its ability to access additional capital in order to progress its operational programme on an ongoing basis. Having undertaken careful assessment, the Directors are of the view the Company will need to access additional capital during 2024 in order to fund on-going operations. It is anticipated these funds will primarily be sourced through farm downs, asset disposal, issuing new equity or a combination of these actions.

nigelpm
17/4/2024
09:33
Nothing bad in the end so why are people selling. Seems to happen a lot on all shares. People sell on any type of RNS it’s beyond me
reba
17/4/2024
08:19
I am just a number has he been locked up for kiddy fiddling? I knew he was a wrongun
therealdeal25
17/4/2024
08:18
Yep this is our year alright, we sit and wait and prosper, let the noise around us continue
therealdeal25
17/4/2024
07:58
Just popped my 50k in my isa

Seems like a classic inch hi private i gambling and talking nonsense

barnes4
17/4/2024
07:45
Deltic Energy Plc / Index: AIM / Epic: DELT / Sector: Natural Resources

Final Results

Deltic Energy Plc ("Deltic" or the "Company"), the AIM-quoted natural resources investing company with a high impact exploration and appraisal portfolio focused on the Southern North Sea ("SNS") is pleased to announce its audited results for the year ended 31 December 2023 ("FY 2023") and that it has released an updated corporate presentation. The corporate presentation is available on the homepage at the Company's website: www.delticenergy.com.

Highlights

· Drilling of Pensacola prospect resulted in the largest discovery in the Southern North Sea in the last decade, at the upper end of our pre-drill estimates
· RPS Energy Ltd ("RPS") independently assessed Pensacola on the basis of a combined gas and oil case, estimating a gross 2C contingent resource of 72.6 mmboe (21.8 mmboe net to Deltic) and in the gas only case gross 2C contingent resource of 50 mmboe (15 mmboe net to Deltic)
· RPS also estimated a Post tax NPV10 in the combined case of $683m (gross) or $205m net to Deltic and $663m (gross) in the gas only case or $199m net to Deltic
· Planning has progressed for a well to be drilled with Shell over the Selene gas prospect followed by an appraisal well for Pensacola in the second half of 2024
· Rig contract signed and structured such that both Selene and Pensacola will be drilled back to back using the Valaris 123, a heavy duty jack-up rig, expected to commence July 2024
· Success in 33rd UK Licensing Round
· Cash position of £5.6 million at 31 December 2023 (2022: £20.4 million) with no debt
· Net cash outflow for the year of £14.8 million (2022: inflow £10.3 million) mainly for funding Pensacola exploration drilling and other exploration investments
· Completed a farmout of the Selene prospect to Dana Petroleum post-period end with Deltic fully carried for the estimated cost of the success case well

Graham Swindells, Chief Executive of Deltic Energy, commented:

"2023 was a transformational year for Deltic following the Pensacola discovery in the Southern North Sea in February. As one of the area's biggest discoveries in the past ten years, this was a fantastic result for the Company and is testament to the hard work carried out in the years leading up to this point. We continue to prepare for an appraisal well on Pensacola in Q4 this year, which I believe will take us a step closer towards commerciality. During 2023 we also continued to progress our equally significant Selene exploration prospect, culminating in an excellent farmout in early 2024. We are now in the enviable position of drilling two consecutive wells in the second half of the year, with two world class partners in Shell and Dana."

"I am delighted with the progress that Deltic made in 2023 and firmly believe we can continue on this trajectory throughout 2024. The UK needs to bolster its security of energy supply more than ever and I believe that Deltic will play a key role in this."

apotheki
17/4/2024
07:40
Deltic Energy Plc / Index: AIM / Epic: DELT / Sector: Natural Resources

Final Results

Deltic Energy Plc ("Deltic" or the "Company"), the AIM-quoted natural resources investing company with a high impact exploration and appraisal portfolio focused on the Southern North Sea ("SNS") is pleased to announce its audited results for the year ended 31 December 2023 ("FY 2023") and that it has released an updated corporate presentation. The corporate presentation is available on the homepage at the Company's website: www.delticenergy.com.

Highlights

· Drilling of Pensacola prospect resulted in the largest discovery in the Southern North Sea in the last decade, at the upper end of our pre-drill estimates
· RPS Energy Ltd ("RPS") independently assessed Pensacola on the basis of a combined gas and oil case, estimating a gross 2C contingent resource of 72.6 mmboe (21.8 mmboe net to Deltic) and in the gas only case gross 2C contingent resource of 50 mmboe (15 mmboe net to Deltic)
· RPS also estimated a Post tax NPV10 in the combined case of $683m (gross) or $205m net to Deltic and $663m (gross) in the gas only case or $199m net to Deltic
· Planning has progressed for a well to be drilled with Shell over the Selene gas prospect followed by an appraisal well for Pensacola in the second half of 2024
· Rig contract signed and structured such that both Selene and Pensacola will be drilled back to back using the Valaris 123, a heavy duty jack-up rig, expected to commence July 2024
· Success in 33rd UK Licensing Round
· Cash position of £5.6 million at 31 December 2023 (2022: £20.4 million) with no debt
· Net cash outflow for the year of £14.8 million (2022: inflow £10.3 million) mainly for funding Pensacola exploration drilling and other exploration investments

Graham Swindells, Chief Executive of Deltic Energy, commented:

"2023 was a transformational year for Deltic following the Pensacola discovery in the Southern North Sea in February. As one of the area's biggest discoveries in the past ten years, this was a fantastic result for the Company and is testament to the hard work carried out in the years leading up to this point. We continue to prepare for an appraisal well on Pensacola in Q4 this year, which I believe will take us a step closer towards commerciality. During 2023 we also continued to progress our equally significant Selene exploration prospect, culminating in an excellent farmout in early 2024. We are now in the enviable position of drilling two consecutive wells in the second half of the year, with two world class partners in Shell and Dana."

"I am delighted with the progress that Deltic made in 2023 and firmly believe we can continue on this trajectory throughout 2024. The UK needs to bolster its security of energy supply more than ever and I believe that Deltic will play a key role in this."

apotheki
15/4/2024
20:37
Just popped my 50K into my ISA and will sit back for the drill to turn
jakes114
15/4/2024
19:16
Looking steady here now!
therealdeal25
15/4/2024
17:25
Extract from the Liam Halligan article that appeared in yesterdays Sunday Telegraph....

It was noteworthy a British energy company announced last week it is to start drilling at the biggest oil field discovered in the North Sea in at least 20 years.

EnQuest plans to bring two fields onstream with the potential to produce 500 million barrels of crude over coming decades. This reignites the political battle over the UK’s energy future, with the Tories having just extended the 75pc “windfall levy” on North Sea output and Labour threatening to block new production completely, citing environmental concerns.

This makes no sense. There are around 300 active North Sea oil and gas fields, over half of which will cease production by 2030. The North Sea currently delivers the equivalent of 83pc of UK oil demand and 54pc of our gas use. What are our plans to replace those supplies?

Even the Climate Change Committee, the official green watchdog, acknowledges fossil fuels will still account for around half of Britain’s energy needs by 2030 and a quarter by mid-century. And that’s if the proposed net zero 2050 transition to renewables is achieved, which looks pretty unlikely.

So if that’s the case, that we’ll be using oil and gas for at least the next three decades, why not drill our own? Even if such energy is exported, at least UK energy workers would keep their jobs and the Treasury would get the tax.

Hear, hear....

apotheki
11/4/2024
11:46
March 26th = 30p ... April 11th = 41p.
You can't ask for more than that smooth rising, except for that to continue.

f

fillipe
10/4/2024
19:53
Awareness now. It's finally coming to light how cheap this is. Loaded up again!!!
soilderboy
10/4/2024
16:27
It’s about time this started moving, but the drills will keep this going
therealdeal25
10/4/2024
12:30
Worth the wait .
ohisay
05/4/2024
19:00
jakes1145 Apr '24 - 18:49 - 4851 of 4851

I see that Malcy has included Deltic on this years bucket list as having great potential

hxxps://www.malcysblog.com/2024/04/the-bucket-list/

apotheki
Chat Pages: 221  220  219  218  217  216  215  214  213  212  211  210  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock