ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

Jasmin (JAS) - set to reblossom

Share Forum

Share On Facebook
Creator Okceg Created 20 Oct 2003 Posts 92 Last Post 20 years ago
Free Annual Reports Add Favourite|E-mail Alert|Related Threads
I have been trawling around doing some bottom fishing and I came across this company (JAS). Not AIM I know but you may like to check it out anyway...
They have certainly had an interesting time of things recently but underlying their problems I think this could be set to blossom again into something quite interesting. They have been around since 1969 so it's not like they haven't ridden a few storms in their time.
Their preliminary results issued in July for the year ending 31/3 didn't make very pretty reading with sales down and losses versus a profit last year.
In August the CEO and CFO jumped ship (or were they pushed...) and they are now looking to fill those positions (anyone want a job ??) Meanwhile the Chairman and founder is running things.
Things have been rather quiet since the bad news of the late summer but in reading various RNSs and other info the company has £6.5m in property assets, an order book of around £16m and every reason to turn this around.
Their products are in vogue just now with a heavy lean towards security and safety systems as well as high tech communications . They have military as well as civilian clients and in July announced an order win worth £2m from Portsmouth bus and completion of a large roadside telephone contract which will result in significant cash flow (by all accounts much needed right now). In August they announced another contract win worth £500k so they are out there winning the business.

They have a market cap of just £3.6m - their share price has taken a hammering - currently at it's lowest point since 1997 at 70p today which is way down from their 52 week high of 192.5p

I reckon that just a sniff of good news , be it financial, a new CFO, contract win or who knows , even a takeover rumour , would send this rocketing up in the short term. In the medium term - they have been down before and have recovered and survived since 1969. IMHO this is well worth considering to hold on the 'back burner' - I can't imagine it not turning around sometime very soon.

I posted this last week on AIM quoted and since posting the price has moved up each day so they are up at 85p already - the rebound is on already.....
Good luck
[Usual provisions apply - DYOR etc]