ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

NIOX Niox Group Plc

0.40 (0.60%)
24 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Niox Group Plc LSE:NIOX London Ordinary Share GB00BJVD3B28 ORD 0.08P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.40 0.60% 67.20 67.20 67.80 68.00 67.20 68.00 154,287 16:35:15
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Pharmaceutical Preparations 33.3M 16.1M 0.0383 17.70 285.06M
Niox Group Plc is listed in the Pharmaceutical Preparations sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker NIOX. The last closing price for Niox was 66.80p. Over the last year, Niox shares have traded in a share price range of 44.10p to 75.00p.

Niox currently has 420,442,112 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Niox is £285.06 million. Niox has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 17.70.

Niox Share Discussion Threads

Showing 151 to 174 of 175 messages
Chat Pages: 7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
23/4/2024
12:10
Sp building with a £2 million purchase
earwacks
04/4/2024
15:18
Dividend announced for May/june. Possibly another special in the pipeline later according to broker Singer
earwacks
08/3/2024
08:51
Suspiciously active of late. Prelims still 2 weeks away
earwacks
23/2/2024
18:18
I think it’s held up well considering The uk is the worst performing market in the world and many British companies make most of their money in global business.
This is a recent high for NIOX. It is similar to share price movement last year between update and actual results. News on dividend and cash position should
help re establish the share price Then of course there is the expectant takeover by AZN Why else would they hold 16 percent of the. Company? Gl all

earwacks
23/2/2024
16:29
A better day than recent times ...heading higher into the results?
thedudie
19/1/2024
15:39
shareprice has reached my stop loss so ive sold today. Can't see why its so weak but got to stick to my guns, lost too much money in the past not doing so. GLA
jeanesy
18/1/2024
20:30
Lack of comments all round is strange. Nothing from Vox markets or Stockopedia who don’t seem to cover much other than retail and other odds and sods, certainly not medical or stuff in the ground. I guess it’s exactly in line from interims . Having doubled revenue from there to 36 million. Cash pile well ahead after payment of 10 million dividend. RG understandably trimmed his holding from 29 percent to 23 percent but Stanley came aboard for 5 percent in the high 60p’s. Appointment of financial advisor is interesting . Getting ready for takeover? Business model transition next year new generation of diagnostic kit in 2025 and development of home kit. All looks pretty impressive to me. Market is a bit nervy with all the troubles around actually holding up quite well thus far. Several Aim listed companies reporting strong results this months have received very Luke warm reaction from markets. Return of bull run still seems to be on hold for now. Gl
earwacks
18/1/2024
14:50
results today and yet no comments? Should have followed the trend here and sold .. disappointing for several months now.
jeanesy
10/1/2024
07:51
Niox would be the perfect complement in diagnosing severe asthma and managing the right level of treatment surely. FeNo being the gold standard in accurately measuring the exact inflammation of the airways
earwacks
09/1/2024
22:45
Noted the GSK addition to their asthma portfolio today.
I no longer hold NIOX but wish you all well.

p1nkfish
02/1/2024
16:48
Trading statement due in a couple of weeks ?
jeanesy
19/12/2023
06:03
Paul Hill catches up with GuyHarwood on his various funds. Brief mention of Niox and the home kit. Suggests they would need a partner to get this to retail. Well we know for a fact they have set aside money ( 2 million) for the home kit, and aside from that it sounds like the accelerating cash generation is set to continue with solid dividend cover. I listen with great interest to his other life science projects which all seem to need funding in some way at a very difficult time.
They have no tax to pay for yonks due to the unbelievable tax loss carry over of 600 million! So what are they going to do with the ever expanding cash pile?
Richard Griffiths still reducing gradually and still the largest holder. Clearly someone is happy to take them off his hands but maybe what has halted the rise of the share price for now. With the share price seemingly consolidating around this level looks a good opportunity to add.
As keen as I am to diversify, I just can’t see a better case for investing than here. I particularly like that they don’t really push this stock. They don’t need to, the numbers do the talking! Still up for a buy out but the sales will quickly catch up the premium rating PE of 22, not actually that expensive for a company with high teens revenue growth and great margins with recurring refill product. Gl

earwacks
30/11/2023
15:43
Look at the chart - falls in periods of no news and moves strongly up on continued good news. There is nothing to suggest this won't repeat in January on the release of the trading statement.

Recent statements suggest performance is strong and the company will end the year with significant cash even after paying the special dividend.

thedudie
30/11/2023
15:34
We are not likely to get any news till january, so was bound to drift. It does have a habit of lurching up, although the trend is clearly down. As I say, that is due to lack of news probably. Some enormous trades today. Hard to say if Griffiths is still unwinding, 5million, 3 million, two at 1.5 million and the share price is still holding 65p. Quite impressive. Must be some broker to broker trades I would guess. Should be an rns tomorrow or monday
earwacks
28/11/2023
17:27
Looks like i will get stopped out tomorrow. Very disappointing as I had high hopes for these ...
jeanesy
14/11/2023
10:24
downward trend is continuing sadly.. 60p is close now.
jeanesy
04/11/2023
09:09
Some thumping trades throughout the day several at 2 million and 1 for over 3 million and the day ends flat!I guess its mostly reshuffling between funds and brokers. Looks like notifiable trading but since when has that ever bothered regulators. Come on Astra get your wallet out.
earwacks
30/10/2023
13:29
Considering Mr Griffiths (who held nearly 30% ) just lightened his load by just under 3% the share price has bounced back strongly already. I imagine with nearly 100 million tied up here he could be looking to diversify a little more! Dont think there is a shortage of takers for his stock. If he continues to sell, it could dip bellow 60p but this seems to have strength in a very weak market and it is widely thought that this will be bought. The directors may have other ideas as the company is far from finished its growth projectile. In fact you could argue it has barely started. Of all my stocks this is the last thing I would sell right now. In fact more likely to add.
earwacks
27/10/2023
15:28
Shareprice taking a bit of a pasting still. Could fall below 60p at this rate.
jeanesy
11/10/2023
07:13
The company are doing very well. the market is weak all over. Cash generation and product development and upgrades are impressive. If you are going to be in the market at all this looks a great place to be. There is massive potential out there for them with little in the way of competition as yet. Possibly will continue to drift a bit with little new news until next year. Good time for AZN to strike a deal?
earwacks
10/10/2023
15:51
i was not expecting this weakness in the shareprice myself
jeanesy
05/10/2023
09:31
I regard this as a period of consolidation. The share price has doubled in a year and paid out a handsome special dividend, already replenished with a five fold increase in cash generation and further dividends to be announced in March interims
earwacks
03/10/2023
16:59
why the late afternoon fall ?
jeanesy
30/9/2023
10:04
950000 late reported buy from 8.50 published after close. Could explain the current gyration of share price since results. Order filled.
Interesting facts about Feno test. It may cost £6 per patient more than conventional tests, but the more accurate test results from feno tests allows savings of between £60 -£130 per patient not to mention the better outcome for management of patient care. Imagine savings fro home test kits!

earwacks
Chat Pages: 7  6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock