ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

AAZ Anglo Asian Mining Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Anglo Asian Mining Plc LSE:AAZ London Ordinary Share GB00B0C18177 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 68.50 67.00 70.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Miscellaneous Metal Ores,nec 84.72M 3.66M 0.0320 21.41 78.26M
Anglo Asian Mining Plc is listed in the Miscellaneous Metal Ores sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker AAZ. The last closing price for Anglo Asian Mining was 68.50p. Over the last year, Anglo Asian Mining shares have traded in a share price range of 36.50p to 121.50p.

Anglo Asian Mining currently has 114,242,024 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Anglo Asian Mining is £78.26 million. Anglo Asian Mining has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 21.41.

Anglo Asian Mining Share Discussion Threads

Showing 144001 to 144020 of 144025 messages
Chat Pages: 5761  5760  5759  5758  5757  5756  5755  5754  5753  5752  5751  5750  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
19/4/2024
07:12
Good morning all, Cheers Wan :-)
wanobi
19/4/2024
03:37
Thanks Mattjos.
michaelfenton
18/4/2024
22:16
Citi Research on copper:

Funds have driven copper up to ~$9,500/t (+~20% since late November), on early signs of global reflation and in anticipation of physical deficits. Pure-play copper equities, which are even more forward-looking, have moved up to a price of $10.5k-12.5k/t copper into perpetuity, suggesting that there is further room for forward-looking investors to take the commodity price higher.
Indeed, pure-play equity-implied copper prices are consistent with our view that we have entered the second secular copper bull market this century.
Likely LME withdrawals of Russian metal and modest deficits should support prices around current levels over the next 3 months.
We still see a path up to $15k/t by 2026 in our bull-case scenario.

mattjos
18/4/2024
21:49
Pogue as I asked, best I be polite and say thanks for sharing your CTL thoughts; my head is a bit too scrambled to process them but I will tomorrow or the weekend.

AiE as I’m playing extended family taxi London and back, I could have missed Friday come and go, though I swear I’m going East Mids Parkway Friday morning to pick another of my flock up, but you have a good weekend anyway.

CMB I don’t have bad days, just opportunities to test me lol positive mindset and all that, pleased you’re in profit with AAZ, if I don’t have too many challenges this weekend might recalculate my averages, just so I can silently gloat to myself :))

Wan good your thread springs back into life, good too the likes of JB2, MJ and Terropol look in to add their knowledge away from the main thread, I’m not the only I’m sure that notices some days there can be more discussion here. Maybe your daf err I mean open questions spark that debate :)

riggerbeautz
18/4/2024
19:02
2cmb18 Apr '24 - 18:59 - 64820 of 64820

Enjoy.

all in eol
18/4/2024
18:59
LOL AiL. Well I have had a few glasses of red now. I can always apologise to Bumpa.
:-)

2cmb
18/4/2024
18:57
So much for trying not to upset bumpa 😁
Have a good weekend all.

all in eol
18/4/2024
18:55
Oh' since you got me started.
There was a papulation of 20% of Russians living in Ukraine. They were being bullied and were treated as second class citizens. They rebelled and moved to the area of Dombas and Lusank. This happened in 2014. Then war was happening between Ukraine and these two areas. Putin then helped these two areas.
In the end he threatened Ukraine. War started because the USA said not to agree to the independence of these two states !! Look where Ukraine is today !! Better to have resolved the situation then !! But not a single inch of land will be given by Ukraine so Zalensky said. How many young men have died in this over two year war !!
Nationalism and pride !! FFS what happened to common sense??

2cmb
18/4/2024
17:57
I'm not looking at the politics or the history,,, just now and the near future...
wanobi
18/4/2024
17:44
Wan' I don't like the Israeli's. They are trouble makers and can be a catalyst for big problems for all of us. Their finance controls the USA government decisions.
There could have been a two state solution to this Israel and the Palestinian problem being resolved a long time ago. But No !! The USA uses it's vito vote !!
The Rothschilds sent big finance to Ukraine as the presidential elections were heating up. I do my own research on a lot of these things.
I won't carry on about the politcal situation in this stupid world as I don't want to upset Bumpa. Let's keep off the politics.
Have a good evening.

2cmb
18/4/2024
17:35
over 6 months till then Mj,,, so much can happen in the world, so quickly these days!!!!

perhaps the best strike back Israel can take is to wipe out Irans nuclear capabilities now,,, try to nip it in the bud and set their program back a few years... who knows, certainly not me,,, are they even capable of doing that alone!?

perhaps even China & Russia would quietly be happy with that outcome whilst obviously stating the opposite!?

wanobi
18/4/2024
17:33
Gold should continue to shine bright as a safe haven investment in/amongst all this uncertainty & also as the countdown advances to what is likely to be the most divisive and 'dirty tricks' USA election ever.
I still think there is a real risk that the establishment attempts to assasinate Trump as they increasingly realise he is most likely to win by a landslide, even if he is in a prison cell on 5th November.

The rest of the world must look at Biden and genuinely conclude that the USA has completely lost the plot in electing such an incompetent and moronic fool as President. USA's enemies all realise they still have another 6 months with Biden at the helm & therefore that's another 6 clear months of Biden himself assisting them in weakening the USA.

Gawd knows where things will stand come 5th November

mattjos
18/4/2024
17:33
yes, agreed,, it's all a gamble, a lottery, we are each dealt a hand of cards and some of us try to make the most we can with them :-) :-)....
wanobi
18/4/2024
17:28
Well Wan 'I shall treat myself to a nice steak and a few glasses of wine this evening.
My son commented to me today and said I was a gambler !! My answer to him was that he would not own two houses and two villas in Thailand if it has not been for my help. He shut up then.
This whole life is a gamble. Who knows what tomorrow brings!!
I stopped worrying about things quite sometime ago. It is not worth stressing or getting worried about things in life.
Let's see how AAZ performs tomorrow. Today has been a very good day for me.
Have a good evening all.
ATB.

2cmb
18/4/2024
17:25
looking at sky news right now cmb,,, wowzer,, Israel are stock piling paramedic cars, vans and ambulances big time,,, for what's to come they say,,, they are preparing for a long war by the looks of it...

Iran saying it has its finger on the trigger and will be looking to accelerate their nuclear weapons development should Israel strike back....

The West/USA won't stand for that...

and so, all out destruction of Iran's nuclear plants, processing facilities and so on could well materialise in the next few months...

add Iran, Russia & China into the mix, defending each other against the West....

and, there you go,,, good reason as to why very few investments are full proof right now!!!!

What Israel does next could be the spark that lights the petrol !!!

Cheers
Wan

wanobi
18/4/2024
17:15
fingers crossed cmb :-) :-)
wanobi
18/4/2024
17:10
Wan' we will get the TD news before too long. I bet some of the sellers are sick that they got rid of their shares a bit too early. Anyway I am a very happy holder here.
150 Meters of TD wall build is not going to be difficult to do after AAZ get permission to go ahead. My average shareprice has come down quite a bit after all the top ups I did.
Before too long we will get the news for the Nagrono Karabach mine.As the Russians are pulling out now.
What price AAZ shareprice then ?? The Banks will readily lend the money I am fully confident of that. 2/3 Years from now we will be getting a nice dividend as well.
Early days yet. The only fence AAZ has to jump over is the TD permission and I am confident we will get that.I don't see any further problems. Anyway I can't tell the future but I have a pretty good idea.
Hence I went all in. I even sold some shares that were making me profit.
Even now I feel AAZ is just too cheap. Anyway everyone to their own. Let's see what the future holds for us all LTH's. I have put my bet in.
ATB and GLA.

2cmb
18/4/2024
16:59
Up 8% and only 269K shares traded ..... will be interesting if/as/when we get 1M+ buying day
mattjos
18/4/2024
16:06
Appreciate it JB. Thank you
touche
18/4/2024
15:20
yep, ready to pop sh :-) :-) 1p spread !!!
wanobi
Chat Pages: 5761  5760  5759  5758  5757  5756  5755  5754  5753  5752  5751  5750  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock