ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

ANGS Angus Energy Plc

-0.05 (-13.33%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Angus Energy Plc LSE:ANGS London Ordinary Share GB00BYWKC989 ORD GBP0.002
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.05 -13.33% 0.325 0.30 0.35 0.375 0.325 0.38 15,747,930 15:40:11
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Crude Petroleum & Natural Gs 3.14M -111.95M -0.0309 -0.10 11.59M
Angus Energy Plc is listed in the Crude Petroleum & Natural Gs sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker ANGS. The last closing price for Angus Energy was 0.38p. Over the last year, Angus Energy shares have traded in a share price range of 0.32p to 1.95p.

Angus Energy currently has 3,621,860,032 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Angus Energy is £11.59 million. Angus Energy has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -0.10.

Angus Energy Share Discussion Threads

Showing 38151 to 38168 of 38175 messages
Chat Pages: 1527  1526  1525  1524  1523  1522  1521  1520  1519  1518  1517  1516  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
28/3/2024
17:26
JT Yes I left the .... so anyone could complete the rest. Thing is that once they have no need to issue more confetti for discounted placings, warrants, fees, deferred consideration etc. then they don't really need to be on AIM at all do they.
27/3/2024
22:24
1347: or, more specifically: “the share placing has been necessitated by the adverse effects on earnings resulting from unforeseen delays in deliveries of spare parts for equipment derived from the USA due to the closure of the port of Baltimore over the Spring and Summer”.
jtidsbadly
27/3/2024
19:49
JT Well it's not thought that it will have a long term impact as ships can be re-routed. However I can see the RNS now:

Unfortunately due to circumstances entirely beyond our control regarding global shipping lines and supply logistics issues Anguish Energy have had to defer commissioning of the third compressor until such time as.....

27/3/2024
18:12
I’m a bit surprised that the gas price isn’t higher today. According to a news report earlier today, quite a lot of US gas exports go through the port of Baltimore. With any luck, Anguish won’t be affected in the event that they need spares for their compressors or Joule Thomson valve, what?
jtidsbadly
27/3/2024
14:06
1347: I’ve spent just one minute looking at it but in a minnow, when one Board member, then a senior employee (Mr. Pearson), jump ship within weeks of each other, there’s often a ratty smell, what?

If you haven’t watched the hour-long presentation, it’s worth it, if only to see Mr. Zielicki’s unpolished performance. He may have been drafted in by Mr. ‘erbert at short notice to replace Carlos (on jury service) but even so.. Even I could have done it better. Mr. ‘erbert should have done it himself. The Star escapee was quite good, but much of his part was pointing out on a seismic chart some fresh unicorns at Poundland. More test wells to come. Hang on to your hat.

jtidsbadly
27/3/2024
12:15
1347: I think there’s some consternation at Poundland Towers, judging by the workload they’re expecting the Ocebot to carry. Placing reliance on the new boy Ross Pearson is a bit rich. He appears to have been on the Board at IGas once, before it changed to Star Energy. He wasn’t on the Board at Star, whence there were one or two escapes in the final quarter of last year. OofyProsser in Kansas refers to his jumping out of the fire into the frying pan and I think I agree with him. Still, what's a chap to do?

A damp squib, the presentation - sort of (to quote Mr Zielicki), what?

jtidsbadly
27/3/2024
08:26
1347: I sat up and watched the whole thing last night. Mr. ‘Erbert gave a reasonably fluent account but in Carlos’s absence (did ‘erbert say on jury service?!) his stand-in, Mr. Zielicki, was, sort of, awful. They’re very short of expertise at senior level there, aren’t they?

What remains is a company that will struggle to stand still, even with the big new loan to end all loans. The presentation hasn’t moved things on at all. There’s going to have to be more and more share issues. Mr. ‘erbert has totally jettisoned his earlier pledge of no more dilution. If it takes the issuance of a multiple of the current shares in issue to get them into profit, that’s what they’ll do. Which they will, given the chance. A share consolidation could be on the cards soon, what? Their talk of £100mm market cap is taking the mickey. Bring back George. I preferred his wolfish leer to the new man’s blank, grey stare. The message is pretty well the same.

jtidsbadly
26/3/2024
21:38
1347: I didn’t either, but no, nothing’s changed. £17mm EBITDA when you’ve got another well or sidetrack to drill and a compressor to buy won’t stretch too far. Then you’ve got five years worth of loan repayments to pay in the four years after the current one, with a rapidly depleting gas flow and yet another well required. I doubt that any of them believes this nonsense about the rating. This is a company with a single asset, which is having to take on increasing debt at exorbitant interest and arrangement fees, which is flinging new share issues about like a one-armed paper hanger, and whose single asset is depleting monthly. And re US-style ratings, I’d advise them to avoid going there. The SEC isn’t the FCA and penalties for misleading investors and for failing to notify the authorities on a timely basis of movements of shares among potential concert parties on your share register are best avoided.

I wonder if they’ll put the presentation and Q&A on the website.

jtidsbadly
26/3/2024
19:16
There you go, fully deployed. Desperate stuff.
jtidsbadly
26/3/2024
17:27
The tension is palpable, innit? I’m looking forward to Ocelot’s very supportive interpretation of whatever comes out of tonight’s show.
jtidsbadly
25/3/2024
17:47
1347: yes, I agree about Paddy. You can’t keep a good Earl down, what?

That’s what I meant about the senior Earl. Drinking money. What else would he spend it on, the Countess dresses him?

jtidsbadly
25/3/2024
15:49
1347: well, they do have lifestyles to maintain. Though the senior Earl is married to the daughter of a billionaire, so perhaps his is mostly drinking money. I wonder where the junior Earl (the one whose escutcheon bears the motto “OMD, où se trouve le doigt, hein?”) is going to find another agreeable sinecure?
jtidsbadly
25/3/2024
10:18
1347: it’s such a shame - Anguish has always been dodgy but there was something pleasantly amateurish and dozy about it under the management of the former OE members of the Irish aristocracy. Even their references to Mars were amusing, as were all their forecasts as to timing of their latest ill-thought-out project and their pursuit of white horses with a single horn. It’s all grey now, and the management schtum. Perhaps Mr. ‘erbert is unwilling to expose himself to the close scrutiny of Martians and others. The little dandy Malcy must be missing the fees, what?
jtidsbadly
22/3/2024
18:26
Possibly, although I think it may be more to do with 'erbert not renewing the contract with Justerini & Brooks and replacing it with the office junior doing a weekly trip to Lidl to re-stock that wine cooler. Paddy probably stayed just long enough to finish off any decent stuff and sign the Annual Report. Za Zdarovje!
22/3/2024
17:47
Perhaps the rather ragged look of the place where his missing finger was, made Mr. ‘Erbert queasy at close proximity in board meetings.
jtidsbadly
22/3/2024
16:48
....still, you can’t blame the opacity in the RNS resignation statement on Cambridge or anyone educated there, can you?
jtidsbadly
22/3/2024
16:06
1347: at Oxford and Cambridge, you wait a few years after the award of your BA, pay a small fee and it morphs into an MA. A nice silk-lined hood instead of an ermine (rabbit fur)-lined one. It was English, which means English Literature really, I’m not aware of an English language degree, I suppose if you get into either university it should be safe to assume you can express yourself pretty clearly, accurately and fluently in English. Though some colleges at both universities used to have closed scholarships, open only to pupils at certain public schools. What happens if all applicants in a given year are too thick to qualify for one, I’ve never known. Since I’ve started watching Anguish, I’ve had my suspicions.
jtidsbadly
22/3/2024
14:58
Perhaps he'll be moved to the 'New Business Development' department they set up several years ago under the esteemed leadership of Captain America?

PS: Was it an MA or a BA and was it lang or lit? No matter really, if those RNS announcements were the standard that results then he'd have been better sticking at GCSE and saving a few bob.

Chat Pages: 1527  1526  1525  1524  1523  1522  1521  1520  1519  1518  1517  1516  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock