ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

GROC Greenroc Mining Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 08:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Greenroc Mining Plc LSE:GROC London Ordinary Share GB00BLD3C518 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 1.60 1.50 1.70 1.60 1.60 1.60 35,288 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Miscellaneous Metal Ores,nec 0 -1.23M -0.0111 -1.44 1.78M
Greenroc Mining Plc is listed in the Miscellaneous Metal Ores sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker GROC. The last closing price for Greenroc Mining was 1.60p. Over the last year, Greenroc Mining shares have traded in a share price range of 1.60p to 5.75p.

Greenroc Mining currently has 111,200,001 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Greenroc Mining is £1.78 million. Greenroc Mining has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -1.44.

Greenroc Mining Share Discussion Threads

Showing 951 to 973 of 975 messages
Chat Pages: 39  38  37  36  35  34  33  32  31  30  29  28  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
19/1/2024
20:15
My bad it's now under 2, what a. Embarrassing company, that investor who pledged a million at 11 price now has barely £170k left if that and it's only more death finance from here on it and so far zero interest from any market leaving the normal patter of the CEO about EV companies and complete rubbish made up
honfacifi
18/1/2024
15:49
Record lows, That last finance deal killed the share price

Already in death spiral finance and this is never going to produce.

Bad investment I did say dropped from 10 to 2 and looks to be going lower soon.

honfacifi
04/1/2024
13:48
Excellent chart recovery play back to 4p - under radar to boot.
broken_arrow1
04/1/2024
08:45
Grim understands the overhang has nigh on cleared.

Buyers appearing accordingly.

No chart resistance to the 4p range.

grimreaper2019
29/12/2023
08:24
Have taken some recently as I expect this to strongly re-rate, the current price is false, brokers have double digit share price targets ahead.

The recent interview tells you all you need to know.

The float is tiny and liquidity tight.

mrmcnee
28/12/2023
18:56
Some buyers today.
mrblobbythe2nd
21/12/2023
08:09
Shares down from 4.4p in Novemember to 2.25p, cheap according to the CEO and suggests a great entry point.

New interview out late yesterday.

aussiebeach
22/11/2023
18:01
2.6 they doing what Alba did, entire investors then dilute them to nothing and never get to production.

You can call me names all day long dosent stop me being right does it! Lol!

honfacifi
22/11/2023
10:39
I said you are a scumbag:)

Don't hold any of these, see previous posts. However I do like to question you so you waste your time replying.

the count of monte_cristo
22/11/2023
10:30
You were saying?
honfacifi
08/11/2023
15:42
Sounds like a scum bag.
08/11/2023
06:49
The reason he post on here is because it is linked to Alba just like ukog is linked to Alba. He is terrified that Alba will succeed. He was kicked off the Alba thread under the name of RyanRhys and RyanRhys1 he has also been kicked of here as well under that name. He is a vile person and he will do anything to try and stop Alba getting the gold.
birchin
08/11/2023
01:38
If you don't like a stock, don't buy it:) Like, why bother to spend all your day posting about it? Odd.
08/11/2023
01:37
Post 404 - "I didn't look at your link but saw Oceflump quote it on the LSE, is that another low capital strop mine nothing like your deep vein high capital one?"

Then in the very next post you add a link where SVML is used as an example, lol.

"Here's a load of small cap Aim companies that actually got interest offtakers and investment whilst Greenland assets got nothing not even a look."

You are using links and referring people to read them, but then you don't even know what's in the links you are posting:)

Sovereign Metals
Sovereign Metals Ltd enjoyed strong support from the mining industry in the quarter, securing a 15% strategic investor in the form of Rio Tinto’s $40 million investment.

The injection of cash included an option for Rio to increase its holding to 19.99% within two months, while the mining giant provides technical and market advice, with a particular focus on spherical purified graphite for the lithium-ion battery anode market.

This investment also represents a strong step in the right direction for SVM’s ambitions to become a major new supplier of low-CO2 natural rutile (titanium) and flake graphite.

The partnership deal received a round of applause from the Malawi Government, with public statements confirming the administration’s commitment to ensuring the growth of the mining sector.

On the technical side of things, SVM is now in the advanced stages of a pre-feasibility study (PFS) for the Kasiya natural rutile and flake graphite deposit, where the company aims to create “one of the world’s largest and lowest-cost producers of natural rutile and natural graphite with a carbon-footprint substantially lower than other current and planned producers”.

Recent downstream test work has also validated Sovereign’s battery metal ambitions, demonstrating “excellent suitability for use in lithium-ion batteries” with an emphasis on near-perfect crystallinity, purity above the benchmark of 99.95% graphitic carbon and a complete lack of critical impurities or deleterious elements.

Looking forward, SVM is moving to bulk sample programs to produce larger volumes of rutile and graphite from Kasiya. Samples will be used for downstream test work and product qualification for the lithium-ion battery sector.

The company held $5.5 million in cash at the end of the quarter.

02/11/2023
10:34
Here's a load of small cap Aim companies that actually got interest offtakers and investment whilst Greenland assets got nothing not even a look.

The market is oversubscribed why would I need to deep vein mine in infrastructure-less our of the way Greenland, literally from just the links we've seen at least twenty new mines about to break the scene, existing ones doubling and tripling production plus many newly defined reserves globally.

Some of these mines are going to take a 10% share of the 2030 market and like that there's still no short supply or reliance on China.

What we've done is highlighted how insignificant and far down the list of interests Grocs asset is.

Plus whilst the world ramps up quick your still five years behind and getting further. In all the years and drilling I'd have assumed all the recent work and future couple of years would have been done but still you languish behind.

Essentially Alba and Groc seemed to have missed any mark and proved they aren't viable in developing or today's market.

Great talk now come back when the share price double!

honfacifi
02/11/2023
10:22
I didn't look at your link but saw Oceflump quote it on the LSE, is that another low capital strop mine nothing like your deep vein high capital one?
honfacifi
02/11/2023
09:57
When did I say Rio was a minor partner?

There are a few mines coming online next year and a lot that have increased production.

Even for small caps some are putting out much better pfs's and many are further along.

I even think the mine in Ukraine and processing plant are still up and running.

But there's no short supply outside of China and now anode manufacturers are starting up close to most mines or downstream as they say there's soon to be no shortage of them either.

The PFS from Groc wasn't attractive in any way and mining 320m underground on small veins is so less attractive than say a new mine in Mozambique or similar where you can just cheaply strip mine much more and provide almost 100% at 94% flake of say 130 micron to 180 mesh size.

Again do you have any point to make as up to now you just waffled and cried!

FFS I haven't even seen a contaminant analysis from Amistoq let alone an interested party. All they have done is try and find out if their graphite suits batteries they haven't got any interest partner if immediate financing for moving past this stage.

How are so many getting interest but Greenland isn't. Even if Greenland was of interest I wouldn't need Groc I'd just buy the plots nest door and fund it myself as a large corporation and offtaker lol.

Come back when you have backing, until then the share price won't rerate

honfacifi
02/11/2023
07:22
Interested in graphite you say?...RIO a minor partner (currently) you say?....worlds largest known graphite deposit? Might be worth taking a bit of time to research the company me thinks....

SVML

Kasiya's recent Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) confirmed it could be one of the world's largest natural graphite producers at 244kt per annum with the lowest cash operating costs globally at US$404/t and the lowest CO2-footprint

As one of the largest known natural graphite deposits globally, close to existing infrastructure connecting it to global markets, Kasiya is set to become a strategic source of long term, secure supply outside of China

01/11/2023
12:31
In analysis the stocks been languishing around these levels a while, MMs trying to make a market with small bounces up and down. Why is something else going on, are major buys or sells happening? Nope just how it is dosent mean anything you'd have to be making major buys and sells on the highs and lows to make much even then the MMs will simply call on those.

Six small trades today, that's actually quite a lot for this share, most sells but then the price fell because no one bought in the first place why your in this mess.

But the PFS which are always very low compared to the final figures very damning. Most investors now see the logistical impossibility of Groc getting this cash and project underway and no one wants it enough to give the millions even simply to fast track to any next stages.

It's easy to run PR on graphite, securing two hundred million not easy but no one even seems to be coming along ever to buyout and attract players the other option. Its doomed face it. You were sucked in by the graphite hype that's been doing the rounds for years and still isn't true owing to a surplus of graphite in the markets and again this year. China produces a lot but in reality so dose the rest of the world and with new mines, factories in every nation, recycling, new solid state, the still reliance of oil there's never going to be a shortage or rush on the stuff.

But yes the stock went up a tiny tiny amount, other day it went down a tiny tiny amount, graph shows its been doing this a while now. Did you need to really point this out and be made to look stupid. And here's me thinking you were going to name offtakers and anode factories that so far have not given you any interest rather than the childish 'oh look the share rose when he posted he he he' approach.

Almost not worth talking on this level to you if you can't form a reasonable response/defense/realistic idea.

honfacifi
01/11/2023
11:59
Weird how since Honfati turned up deramping the company the stock has performed very well. One has to question how well the stocks he is positive are doing.
01/11/2023
07:35
hxxps://voltresources.com/assets/zavalievsky-graphite/
honfacifi
31/10/2023
07:17
Ok they say close to 150 staff and £110 million for a mine!

440 thousand ton a year, that's a few boats minimum!

That's the issue where is all this coming from and this is quite a low figure I'd estimate it a lot more.

The PEA is off-putting and you have no agreement from any one who could finance this huge expenditure that's needed.

Dosent give details of where your going to get 150 trained mine staff, how you transport it or the that this would be cheaper to do in a European country in one of the many that have lots of graphite.

Is this why after years still no interest or chance?

honfacifi
30/10/2023
20:53
A comprehensive PFS typically includes:

Resource estimation: An updated assessment of the mineral resources available for extraction.

Mining methods: Evaluation of the most efficient and cost-effective methods for mineral extraction.

Capital and operating costs: Detailed cost estimates for both the initial capital investment and ongoing operational expenses.

Economic analysis: A projection of the project's financial performance, including ROI, net present value (NPV), and internal rate of return (IRR).

So when the PFS comes in and it totals up the cost of the mine, workforce and capital needed which runs into the tens/hundreds of millions for the average offtake any EV market in terms of tonnage. Well who is going to come here and say here's Fifty million to train staff, site a froth flotation plant and processing plant, mining teams, excavating machinery etc.

Then you will see it's never going to happen, tbh they will simply doctor it to look good but we can Google Syrah and such to see just how much capital a mine especially vein underground type needs.

honfacifi
Chat Pages: 39  38  37  36  35  34  33  32  31  30  29  28  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock