ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

BIDS Bidstack Group Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Bidstack Group Plc LSE:BIDS London Ordinary Share GB00BZ7M6059 ORD 0.5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.225 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Physical Fitness Facilities 5.27M -7.69M -0.0059 -0.37 2.86M
Bidstack Group Plc is listed in the Physical Fitness Facilities sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker BIDS. The last closing price for Bidstack was 0.23p. Over the last year, Bidstack shares have traded in a share price range of 0.1385p to 1.95p.

Bidstack currently has 1,300,855,984 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Bidstack is £2.86 million. Bidstack has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -0.37.

Bidstack Share Discussion Threads

Showing 51301 to 51321 of 51325 messages
Chat Pages: 2053  2052  2051  2050  2049  2048  2047  2046  2045  2044  2043  2042  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
06/4/2024
22:26
Who is this Jammy Man.
Quelle surprise mon ami lse grand poussin.
Viva le France mon Capitaine.
Aiden is and was always Draper, non?

petercuntin
06/4/2024
21:52
This from Jamy Nigri on LinkedIn. Jamy was employed by Bidstack. His post has been liked by some other ex Bidstack employees, including former Director, Derek Wise:.Bidstack just keeps screwing up!!I commented on their tone deaf post about bankrupting the company - and then acquiring the assets 5 seconds later at a fire sale. Wiping out money from hard working people and friends of mine. USING the excitement around GAMING - despite not understanding or caring about the space. This ends now .. I reposted their tone deaf statement - and now - they'be obviously blocked it. Predictable. Hiding. Avoiding. Lying. Dear James & Lisa,You can block - and you can dodge; however, what you've done is disgusting. I use that word quite purposefully. I never commented when you;- issued BS marketing to pump the stock - issued BS partnerships that you never fulfilled to pump your stock... and I didn't comment because of business incompetence, terrible technology and a myriad of poor decisions ... because that's just incompetence.This is different. And whilst I abhor thinking about your business - and reliving those days - you've stepped over the line. So EXPECT me to be quite vocal. And again, I INVITE your comments - because we both know that they won't stand up in the public eye.
echo beach
05/4/2024
20:07
justin the clown thought this was going to the moon, instead it mooned at investors
texaschaser
04/4/2024
13:04
Actually the biggest fake news spreader is Draper! :)
bibdaddy
03/4/2024
09:47
I am only a small holder but agree with what is being said, we need to stick together to bring this conman, fraudster to his knees, strength in numbers is the only way you win against someone like him and his cronies. This is the story of this world full of conmen and Fraudster looking to rip people of for the own needs. TIME TO END THIS!
tannedman2
03/4/2024
09:33
I feel the Directors have set an appalling example with their conduct. Their reputations must surely now be in tatters ? The authorities should deal with this swiftly and robustly before it has implications to the wider market.You simply cannot have a situation where every other AIM company looks at this and thinks it's ok to build out their offering on the public market and then engineer a situation where it is taken away at the appropriate moment for the rewards to be enjoyed by a select few private individuals without repercussions. Everyone would stop investing and the market would ultimately collapse. This could have implications for everyone whether you were a Bidstack shareholder at the point of admin or not. There is opportunity for anyone to share any information on the bidstackshareholders.org site.
clannus125
01/4/2024
13:24
hxxps://mhmembers.com/bidstack-director-conduct-complaint/

We all need to back the above, Nick is taking a pragmatic approach to this.

The only thing I can add, that we all know is JD is a sales person that will attempt to sell you anything. The company has been run into the ground, and his statement on the board buying the company from the administrators cannot be fully true, much like his other statements, otherwise an RNS should have been released to shareholders on the terms of the deal.

JDs statement on 200 companies might be true, I suspect the company was listed on a platform briefly where up to 200 companies had sight. It is a spin on words, but that could be factually correct. I doubt anyone had time to review any deal however due to the lack of cash runway and the fact it had to almost be rushed through.

I thought something might have turned around when Irdeto put in a chunk of money, and they put someone on the board but that hasn't been enough to rein in JD.

28 October 2019 dealings are also very suspicious, and so were the LTIP awards. What targets were met given the company is now in administration a year/two later?

dougalinvests
31/3/2024
14:02
Fraud on the London markets doesnt get punished and never will. Look at GBO,CAKE and plenty of others. The FCA are there to protect the "City of London" not investors. No wonder no one invests in the UK anymore.
phowdo
31/3/2024
13:08
that £3m in january went into his back pocket, thats fraud in my book
iceagefarmer
31/3/2024
10:20
Unfortunately it's AIM....its legal theft...the only potential fraud is him stating that they've approached 200 companies and nobody is interested then he buys it and boasts about the incredible potential and loyal client list! It's a stitch up but fraud? Not sure. I only hope he has ripped off the wrong people!
bibdaddy
30/3/2024
21:26
twodegrees, it should tell you that you have successfully submitted once you press the submit tab, but you dont get sent a receipt. If you added your email address to the form thats all you need to do for now
clannus125
29/3/2024
22:26
clannus125, how do i receive an acknowledgement of submitting the form
twodegrees
28/3/2024
15:17
bumpkin just copy and paste it into your browser, this site doesn't allow live/direct links
clannus125
28/3/2024
14:14
hTTps://form.jotform.com/240862361596059
echo beach
28/3/2024
13:17
Clannus125

I am unable to open that link?

bumkin
28/3/2024
02:58
Fools easily parted eith their cash. Plenty of other are likely to go into administration this year, unless they produce a miracle 🤦🏻‍♀️🤡 Likely suspects MIN, STX, TRP, VAST etc just far too many no hopers, they. Might kick the can down the road by producing the begging bowl but in the end..0p
ny boy
27/3/2024
16:50
What's was the story with rns when went into administration saying 0.5 pence per share to be paid? Foolishly I assumed we were to get this ie get something back - of course that's before further shenanigans took over
fhasson
27/3/2024
16:10
Bidstack will fail and Draper will be left with nothing. There's no money in it.
cambridge130
27/3/2024
15:18
Meanwhile... BIDS dropped from Mad Skills MX3
tygwyg
27/3/2024
13:18
From bladesharp on LSE:

If you were a Bidstack shareholder at the time of Administration please fill out this form in preparation for potential legal action. NOTE: you must have been a holder at time of administration. We are discussing with lawyers. The more shareholders we can include in any potential legal action, the more financially viable the case becomes and hence it would be easier to raise litigation funding. Your data will be kept encrypted and not shared with any third party at this time. We will contact you if we get to the point of needing to share with lawyers. For full transparency, this form was set up by Hugh Acland and only he will have access to your data at this point.

hxxps://form.jotform.com/240862361596059

clannus125
27/3/2024
08:10
A little bit of hope - this should get traction if we all add our names to it
fhasson
Chat Pages: 2053  2052  2051  2050  2049  2048  2047  2046  2045  2044  2043  2042  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock