ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

CASP Caspian Sunrise Plc

0.35 (9.59%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Caspian Sunrise Plc LSE:CASP London Ordinary Share GB00B1W0VW36 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.35 9.59% 4.00 3.90 4.10 4.00 3.55 3.65 4,319,664 16:02:38
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Oil And Gas Field Expl Svcs 42.95M 9.76M 0.0043 9.30 90.02M
Caspian Sunrise Plc is listed in the Oil And Gas Field Expl Svcs sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker CASP. The last closing price for Caspian Sunrise was 3.65p. Over the last year, Caspian Sunrise shares have traded in a share price range of 2.25p to 7.55p.

Caspian Sunrise currently has 2,250,501,560 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Caspian Sunrise is £90.02 million. Caspian Sunrise has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 9.30.

Caspian Sunrise Share Discussion Threads

Showing 31051 to 31075 of 31075 messages
Chat Pages: 1243  1242  1241  1240  1239  1238  1237  1236  1235  1234  1233  1232  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
28/3/2024
20:19
IMO ;)There is bad news though. I wish the share price rise would have happened post tax year as too much stock sitting out the tax wrapper ! Cant have it all ways .
xclusive2
28/3/2024
19:46
Spangle,I believe run not over as it would've sold off today. Start of next week will see more upside
xclusive2
28/3/2024
19:45
Primary message, if they sell the shallows, their direction is that monies will be spent on NEW development assets where their expertise is greatest. Not sure where their expertise is greatest so what is that ? More shallows that need development ? Don't see that as why sell existing that need development ? doesn't make sense. More acreage with deep opportunity or deep and shallow ? a possibility . As posted, it could be Block 8. It makes sense to me as it's a producing field albeit minor currently but has 4 deep structures and soon to have a new licence. Why do this deal if the new drilling is unsuccessful ? They've drilled the wells and they'll know whether they've encountered oil on the way down to TD and why continue to acquire it if it's a failure. Don't believe they've tested yet as it would change the negotiation so hopefully we don't wait too long for licence approval. One thing I don't want to see is a windfall divi and cash extraction exercise, they have to replace with production.The licence upgrade on the BNG deeps is also interesting as they believe 803 completes requirements. The change in oil trading regulations is good news for Casper providing they can convert the deeps. I agree 100% on them focussing on 803 and A5. 802 flowing @ 700-900bopd before blockage and 803 1250m into a 3900m TD, maybe 4200m if first target uncommercial. Then there's A5, our best well that flowed at 3800 bopd for 25 days allegedly but now a new sidetrack could be completed this qtr and any success here is a company maker.They also state that they could start exporting oil which will give another boost to share price but need to see production above 70k on a monthly basis. If they do sell the shallows then this is a strange thing to say unless they have production to replace it with ? This leads back to B8 wells and maybe they're expecting a result on 803/A5. If they do succeed then it's onto 801/802/A7 and 6 remedial work as part of the appraisal process to book reserves.Then we have CE cash to hit the coffers in Q3 so hopefully no hiccups there especially as they've spent money readying the barge. Hopefully any signed contract would cover any costs incurred in the event of cancellation or delay but not so sure with Caspian.The multi-bagging upside is still in play and 24 looks to be a defining year for shareholders. No guarantees but you've got to be in it to win it or lose it !
xclusive2
28/3/2024
18:30
...or, if you're a glass half full kind of guy ... at least staying around these levels as people realise rather more gains are very possible from here onwards.
bluemango
28/3/2024
18:11
Great run up to the close.

Have a good long weekend, everyone, just dreaming about....
...the almost certain fall on Tuesday morning, sigh ;-)

spangle93
28/3/2024
13:23
Great price action today. Brilliant to see buyers coming in on weakness to take us back under to position territory . Sellers feeling that were wrong footed .
maxim1999
27/3/2024
13:40
There's going to be selling on the way up, profit takers and I've had enoughers. Needs new blood and the longer this little run continues, the more peeps will become aware. It wouldn't surprise me to see it trade into the 4-5p region but as we know, there'll be profit taking and probably a retest of support levels. The big move will come from the assets mentioned earlier and that's when it multibags .
xclusive2
27/3/2024
13:32
Or ... they find no buyer, continue with their constant failure of the deeps and back down to 2p.
bsg
27/3/2024
13:28
I think 5 p is the next level, hopefully this week. FOMO is beginning to kick in and it is all beginning to feel more positive .Imagine where it goes with some drilling success. It could get to 10 p on South Yelemes, or 155. Good news on A5, A6,A7,801,802 or 803 frankly could see it going parabolic / 20 p +.
maxim1999
27/3/2024
10:57
Bit of 5s anyone?
bloomberg2
27/3/2024
10:34
It's actually 10th on gainers list again today although not registered as yet ? The more it appears there the more interest from newbies. Some will be hot money, the Zak Mir TA boys but importantly there's an abundance of material news that could take us back to double figures, long overdue !
xclusive2
27/3/2024
10:18
Could see it through 4 today, GLA
lawson27
27/3/2024
08:38
The share price is very likely to trend north on anticipation of the key events over next 3-6 months. A5/803 & B8 are all hugely material as is MJF possible disposal. 3.5p ? , don't believe we're at this level for too much longer and hopefully any continued rise sees new investors joining the game .
xclusive2
27/3/2024
08:33
Smarty -

Before you get into valuation, maybe worth a consideration of the quoted reserves.

In the last annual report to be published, the company noted "Despite the last external review of the Group's reserves being in 2016 [and dated end 2015], the Board considers their assessment as set out to be valid". Reserves at end 2022 were P1 14.3, and P2 25.5 because of the production deductions after the CPR.

First point is then that with production at around 1700 bopd, or 620k/year, it's going to take a long time for these P2 reserves to ever be realised. Remember, at the time GCA conducted its review, there was the intention to drill 10 consecutive producers on MJF, and to grow production to 4,000 bopd from 6 wells. How far did that get? :-( Did GCA model the water influx as it happens, how would that change their thoughts (It's all well and good saying "the company believes the volumes still to be valid ,but that's not independent, and they only published the executive letter of the CPR, so we don't know the assumptions for water production used).

So, if GCA were to review the field again, how much of the field's volumes would they rate as reserves, and moreover how much would they be compelled to rate as contingent based on CASP not actually having the intention to drill more wells.

Second point is that they quote gross reserves, whereas "Net Entitlement Reserves are the Company’s net economic entitlement under the PSC that governs the asset, i.e. Company’s share of cost oil and profit oil." This is 58.4%, unless it changed when the licence became international?

So I'd take a much more sanguine view of the underpinning volumes.

As for valuation, that's more Hiddendepth's manor. But as value in the ground is a proxy for NPV, it depends on rate of extraction and value earned on the oil. Maybe $5 for proved is OK, as it's in production, but how much above zero for the 2P with no realistic extraction plan? [Don't forget to subtract the 1P from the 2P if you're ascribing a $/bbl value specifically to that. ;-)

spangle93
26/3/2024
22:28
Bullish to see, unlike yesterday, most of the day's gain held onto. Bodes well. As sentiment and confidence gradually return, peeps should think it might actually be worth holding on for more meaningful gains over a longer period than just a couple of days.

I'm acknowledging there will be a few stale bulls having been in for several years, but imo now is precisely NOT the time to be banking what for most of them will be only, as yet, a very modest return.

bluemango
26/3/2024
14:05
A couple of chunky BednIsa trades or rollovers, not sure so volume not that high without BUT good to see it's mainly blue. Peeps can't resist trading out at 3.4p ish but I think the upward trend will continue until MJF news becomes conclusive. How do we value MJF/SY ? MJF P1 is c 15 mboe and P2 is c 26m so what number is used ? Is possible included too ? Next the value of the oil in the ground $5 for proven, ? probable ? and possible ? They're stating that the value will be over the carry valuation so what is that. WHI like using the word SIGNIFICANT so let's see if we can get to a realistic valuation. Spangle,You're in the game, what are your thoughts on valuation ?
xclusive2
26/3/2024
13:29
Hehehe. I am delighted to be proved wrong!!!It was more a rallying / wake-up call.
maxim1999
26/3/2024
12:55
https://youtu.be/4cia_v4vxfE?si=J37p6OskKaLs4zwk
bloomberg2
26/3/2024
12:54
You ain't seen nothing yet ...
bluemango
26/3/2024
12:50
Clive must be confident A5 deep gonna blow the doors off
bloomberg2
26/3/2024
12:49
Need a deep to fill production gap if shallows sold off for big fat premium
bloomberg2
26/3/2024
12:48
Bit of 4s anyone?
bloomberg2
26/3/2024
12:47
Maxim, Spoke up soon.....lol
xclusive2
26/3/2024
10:51
Morning Maxim, Often happens. This stock is being traded and as per my last post, I suspect that many had sold previously and jumped back in on the FOMO syndrome. Then you'd have the morning leaderboard gainers in and outers who saw the initial rise which diminished through the day as they exited maybe. Then those who have been buying in the 2p range and exiting with a tidy profit. Also stale bulls who wanted out, a combo of all probably. Et al, If our Zak Mir is right, this needs to continue to trade above the 200 DMA. Many TA traders could be in for the run up into the 4p range but hopefully any move is supported with some solid news. What does that look like ? well, we have several opps from our current position and some pretty material news due in the next quarter. The shallows sale is an important development whether it happens or not as is the CE deal providing it happens. I sincerely hope that they don't undersell the shallows but they obviously have their eye on another corporate deal, what that is ? B8 or another block ? I'm happier with the current plan to complete 803 and A5. One well on each structure which will add huge value if they're successful. A5 is the most lucrative target but can they change the outcome ie stopping the blockages. Maybe they end up re-drilling a vertical as the current well bore must be closed to being ruined with all the side-tracks. If they are successful and they obtain the prod licence, the acreage then has a real value and they'll be able to conduct the long overdue CPR.The strategy has been laid out and they're looking to create a company generating profit from their assets ie- Services business- Shallows/Deeps- Oil trading- CEWill they ever make the big bucks by developing into a mid sized OE company ? who knows but that's why we're invested and 24 should answer a few of the key questions.
xclusive2
26/3/2024
08:58
Never ceases to amaze me when you have an announcement, prices goes up on massive volume then the following day no follow thru.
maxim1999
Chat Pages: 1243  1242  1241  1240  1239  1238  1237  1236  1235  1234  1233  1232  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock