ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

VINO Virgin Wines Uk Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 07:36:26
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Virgin Wines Uk Plc LSE:VINO London Ordinary Share GB00BN33TR63 ORD GBP0.01
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 48.00 46.00 50.00 48.00 48.00 48.00 2,549 07:36:26
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Wine & Alcoholic Bev-whsl 59M -594k -0.0106 -45.28 26.8M
Virgin Wines Uk Plc is listed in the Wine & Alcoholic Bev-whsl sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker VINO. The last closing price for Virgin Wines Uk was 48p. Over the last year, Virgin Wines Uk shares have traded in a share price range of 28.50p to 54.50p.

Virgin Wines Uk currently has 55,837,560 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Virgin Wines Uk is £26.80 million. Virgin Wines Uk has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -45.28.

Virgin Wines Uk Share Discussion Threads

Showing 51 to 75 of 75 messages
Chat Pages: 3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
12/4/2024
18:24
A few sales today. Possibly some short term holders looking for more action elsewhere.Shares like VINO require patience. The value will out eventually but there is likely to be long periods without news.
backmarker
04/4/2024
12:31
Waking up after a Rip Van Winkle snooze

Maybe it will be taken out soon before these types of equities move higher on the promise of lower interest rates?

ny boy
04/4/2024
12:18
up...........
hardupfedup
03/4/2024
02:04
The presentation was excellent. I was impressed by the range of ideas and projects for growing the business.And by the prospect of shareholders perks.This is a one way bet at current levels, and imho could double before Xmas.
backmarker
25/3/2024
14:09
1H results in line with trading statement.Business profitable, tightly managed, and plenty of cash. No risk of cash calls here I would think.The key here is how they can grow the business.Will need to see what's in the presentation on Thursday.But certainly worth a better valuation than currently. At least 80p.
backmarker
08/3/2024
09:20
It would appear that somebody bought 5 shares first thing this morning.I mean, that's less than £2. The dealing fee alone would be more than that.I have seen it written that these small transactions are special signals though for what purpose it wasn't clear. Perhaps this one meant Meet me for a glass of wine at 5pm.
backmarker
07/3/2024
13:57
Bought a few more. Couldn't get a quote in larger size which I find troubling. But then there hasn't been much trade in these.The sales people at Virgin seem quite cheerful and upbeat. On the other hand there is plenty of competition and offers on the street with Amazon appearing to be upping its activity in wine ( it's long been the most competitive for spirits).Let's see how their presentation goes.
backmarker
29/2/2024
06:31
I'm looking forward to the results and presentation.The competition in the drinks market is clearly very strong, judging by the numbers of offers I am regularly bombarded with.The most recent order of wine I had from Virgin actually arrived within 24 hours. Is this an indication of Virgin Wines efficiency, or that they are not over busy?It's all about the volumes and it will be interesting to how these are doing.
backmarker
25/1/2024
08:32
Finally dipped my toe in this morning.This business is all about volume, and I'm hoping the brand will help. I buy their wines so I know and like the product. They are also demonstrating innovation in a number of ways and hopefully some of their ideas will prove lucrative.Now they have sorted out their new warehouse system they have even managed to increase turnover while reducing their holding stock. And they have net cash with no obvious major capital needs. Surely dividends will be coming soon.
backmarker
23/1/2024
14:27
massive volume here today
hardupfedup
22/1/2024
10:28
Agree completely. Excellent result. The competition is keen, so I don't know how fast they can grow the profitability of the business, but they are clearly running a lean mean machine.They didn't enumerate what the forward guidance is, or when we can expect dividends. But I will certainly invest here once I have freed up some cash.
backmarker
22/1/2024
07:41
GREAT RESULTS
11 million cash and capitalised at 21 million, profitable and decent cash flow.
I DID NOT EXPECT THIS GOOD A RESULT.
any view please

bubloo
15/1/2024
08:33
So, this morning sees a rise equal to yesterday's drop, this time on zero volume.Aberrations like this do not inspire confidence.
backmarker
13/1/2024
06:44
Very quiet on this board. Clearly this is not a company in which there is much interest.Even so, today's drop seemed harsh on so little volume.Despite my fondness for their product I think this is one to avoid but keep on the watchlist until we see how they fared in the 6 months to Xmas and be reassured that their IT systems are fully working.
backmarker
29/11/2023
11:31
Difficult to tell how well they are doing versus the competition. There are so many offers and discounts out there I wonder what their margins are like.Nevertheless their business model seems sound. Much of their wine is directly sourced, even blended to their specifications, so direct price comparisons with brands, e.g. Hardy's or Jam Shed, is difficult. And the quality level is intended to be well above the cheap sector.So while I am tempted I think I must hold off until I have seen the next set of results.
backmarker
26/10/2023
14:05
2 x trades of 250k @35 this morning but not showing up?
hardupfedup
25/10/2023
11:24
Well I've just added 10k at 36p. Bang in line (gollard, they already ring fence wine bank deposits so they are not included in NAV). The £5.5m cash quoted is net of those deposits
callumross
25/10/2023
11:10
Surely the question now is why is this listed at all? The profit at this level does not justify the expense of being listed and it's not as if they require access to capital. Sadly no reason to buy unless they sink to below net asset levels with a hefty discount applied to stock and ignoring customer deposits.
goliard
25/10/2023
07:21
I was expecting better results today. I still like the story but am happy to watch and wait.Maybe the Investor presentation when it happens will enlighten us, but for me the key question is: how fast can they grow the business profitably?Their main competitors are not Laithwaites but the supermarkets. And they seem to be having ever more Buy 6 get 25% off deals.Even Amazon is upping its wine deals.So there is an awful lot of competition out there.
backmarker
17/10/2023
15:22
Is this the time to buy in ? Well, I'm continuing to buy their wine.
backmarker
05/9/2023
16:06
This has a feeling of building up to a massive spike north, one of my better buys this year
soleman1
05/9/2023
12:39
People is getting excited by this bowl thing
So I's bought some

volsung
29/8/2023
12:41
Good to see some excellent director buying today, not token 20k buys as in January.
value king
24/8/2023
15:40
VINO certainly powering ahead.I've seen this before when you get a good Trading Update shares may rise Strongly in the interval before the official Results.
backmarker
23/8/2023
17:08
And Naked Wines (WINE) going in the opposite direction. The benefit of having net cash as opposed to crippling debt.
callumross
Chat Pages: 3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock