ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

NGHT Nightcap Plc

-0.10 (-2.35%)
23 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Nightcap Plc LSE:NGHT London Ordinary Share GB00BLKGVD49 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.10 -2.35% 4.15 4.00 4.30 4.35 4.15 4.25 701,111 11:58:25
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Wine & Alcoholic Bev-whsl 46.86M -4.17M -0.0210 -1.98 8.23M
Nightcap Plc is listed in the Wine & Alcoholic Bev-whsl sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker NGHT. The last closing price for Nightcap was 4.25p. Over the last year, Nightcap shares have traded in a share price range of 3.65p to 11.00p.

Nightcap currently has 198,300,657 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Nightcap is £8.23 million. Nightcap has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -1.98.

Nightcap Share Discussion Threads

Showing 76 to 89 of 100 messages
Chat Pages: 4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
19/4/2024
18:21
The only people who are making money at Nightcap are the directors trough their salaries. They are performing operationally worse than Revolution but don't have the debt overhang. Can't see them lasting more than 2 years
boll
26/3/2024
12:35
Revolution Bars (RBG) looks to be pretty screwed, as I noted earlier. But Sarah Willingham’s Nightcap (NGHT) is also a great bet to gig with the Fat Lady though it is still in denial. But the comparative valuation metrics here will be touted by some...
bbmsionlypostafter mk2
20/2/2024
14:12
A fine short.Sell, sell, sell.Lemmings and mushrooms only.
ken chung
07/2/2024
09:41
On 12 September 2022 Sarah Willingham and her NightCap (NGHT) chain issued an RNS “Barrio Familia Group Watford Opening”

Google today says:

Permanently closed
Barrio Watford is permanently closed. If that's wrong, you can suggest an edit.

Watford does not appear in the Barrio website 'locations' page. One fifth of the Barrio locations are now closed leaving ANGEL, BRIXTON, SHOREDITCH & SOHO.

bbmsionlypostafter mk2
29/1/2024
10:59
The big elephant in the room at NightCap (NGHT) is that it missed its Christmas budget by a mile, is being booted out of its biggest venue within weeks and will run out of cash on March 25 when quarterly rents are due and that it has not ‘fessed to this as it should under AIM Rule 11. That all comes down to corporate governance where this company is among the worst on AIM, if not the worst...
bbmsionlypostafter mk2
28/1/2024
12:47
Just love it when TW sends BBM's like kipper into meltdown! :)
philby1
28/1/2024
00:39
Time for a nightcap - Mine warm milk with a shot of brandy - Far more enjoyable, relaxing and much less expensive!!
pugugly
24/1/2024
16:40
Thanks to the shocking revelations of a whistleblower HERE we known that NightCap (NGHT) will be unable to pay its rent as it falls due on March 25 after a Christmas period where it missed budgets by a country mile. Natch Sarah Willingham is in breach of AIM Rules in not ‘fessing to this but could things be getting even worse? Yes.
bbmsionlypostafter mk2
24/1/2024
16:27
Dud - Your short good call - Bonne année, bonne santé
pugugly
22/1/2024
13:37
Letter to AIM Regulation: It must act against Nightcap NOW

Over the weekend I exposed some true bombshells about AIM listed Nightcap (NGHT) led by Dragon’s Den “star” Sarah Willingham. The company and its hapless adviser Nomad Allenby has yet to respond either via an RNS or directly to me. The whistleblower who is my source says they have more to come and so serious are the matters raised that silence is just not an option. I have written to the Oxymorons at AIM Regulation...

bbmsionlypostafter mk2
20/1/2024
20:26
AS a non subscriber anyone know what he is revealing?
I start with why Malcolm is talking tosh on tobacco stocks and inflation and move onto Tata in Port Talbot. The bulk of the podcast covers my damning expose of NightCap (NGHT) which is the sort of journalism which really excites me and makes me think I'd never retire.

It is shocking and I explain what should happen next, for any Allenby employees listening!

pugugly
09/11/2023
07:46
Maybe they were waiting for the lease transfer arrangements to complete as per today's RNS, the acquired group should contribute 3.9m ebitda based on last years accounts, which trading period was dampened by rail strikes. The strikes are now settled according to Mick Lynch yesterday, at least for 6 months and probably longer.

So. Accounts please. And we can see whether the current mcap is justified or not.

paleje
06/11/2023
23:41
Not a sector for investment imo
ny boy
06/11/2023
22:44
In 2022 Nightcap (NGHT) announced on 3 November that its full year results to July 2 would be published on 10 November and they were. A week’s notice was given. We are now on November 6th and there has been no announcement of when results will be out this year. Good news travels fast, bad news is delayed. So, what’s afoot, a source well acquainted with the company has contacted me...
bbmsionlypostafter mk2
Chat Pages: 4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock