ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

RLD Richland Resources Ltd

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Richland Resources Ltd LSE:RLD London Ordinary Share BMG7567C1304 COM SHS USD0.003 (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 2.625 2.50 2.75 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Richland Resources Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1001 to 1021 of 1025 messages
Chat Pages: 41  40  39  38  37  36  35  34  33  32  31  30  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
10/12/2020
21:03
new board created for LEX
excellance
30/11/2020
11:11
A disappointing start to trading after long suspension at 3.25p. Management well regarded. Ed Nealon founded Aquarius Platinum.
wiseacre
30/11/2020
11:08
The other Board members on Admission comprise: Edward Nealon (Non-Executive Chairman), Bernard Olivier (Chief Executive Officer) and Melisssa Sturgess (Non-Executive Director). The Acquisition represents a transformational move for the Company away from being an AIM Rule 15 cash shell to becoming an operating company with a clear focus on exploration for gold and other precious metals in North and South Carolina. The Acquisition rationale is supported by both the Board's belief in the significant potential of GAR's existing project inerests and the current strong market environment in relation to gold.

Bernard Olivier, Chief Executive Officer of Richland commented :

"I am delighted to be able to announce the completion of our GBP3.3 million (gross) fundraising, Acquisition and AIM re-admission process, transforming the Company into a gold exploration play with excellent future potential. We have a highly experienced Board and management team in place, along with a strong local joint venture partner, whose management has a combined experience of over 130 years of exploration in the USA. Further, we are operating in a stable, tier-1 jurisdiction that has well established mining regulations and infrastructure and which has a track record of seeing similar mining projects progressing from exploration into development.

"Our focus is now on implementing modern exploration techniques across these exciting projects, all of which have already been proven to contain significant gold deposits, in order to unlock their true potential and drive them towards potential future development and production. We look forward to updating Shareholders on our exploration milestones as we progress our initial work programme."

wiseacre
02/11/2020
07:13
For those that bought at 0.1p well done!
excellance
28/8/2020
17:33
All these negative waves Moriarty no wonder Wales never win the rugby world cup
seagreen
24/8/2020
11:51
it will be interesting to see if the dilution effect and consolidation leaves any existing holders with a profit or a loss?
excellance
28/7/2020
19:59
There is a reason why they are buying it cheap. Drilling alone will run into millions that’s without salaries of directors. Just another couple of years pinching private investors money. But don’t let that stop you buying.
grahamwales
27/7/2020
09:09
We now know our way forward and obviously need to raise capital via placing to fund the RTO target's work programme. Share consolidation is no problem .Looking forward to a positive resisting in our new guise.
wapper
27/7/2020
07:38
Consolidation then placing. Not good news for existing holders imo
grahamwales
04/7/2020
12:37
The Board has now identified a suitable opportunity and is currently in late-stage discussions with respect to a potential reverse takeover transaction in the mining sector, in line with its stated strategy, and anticipates being able to enter into such a transaction in the short term (the "Potential RTO Transaction"). The Potential RTO Transaction involves the acquisition of majority interests in, and operatorship of, four gold exploration projects in North and South Carolina in the United States located within the wider Carolina Super Terrane (formerly the 'Carolina Slate Belt'), which i) also hosts the producing Haile Gold Mine owned by OceanaGold Corporation (TSX/ASX: OGC) who acquired the Haile Gold Mine be acquiring Romarco Minerals Inc. in 2015 for C$856M
excellance
01/7/2020
20:18
Good Evening grahamwales
You sound like you know your stuff!
seagreen has posted on the LSE board - so I think have an appreciation of his / her views.
Im a holder of RLD / RLD as you know are now suspended.
I would be really interested to hear your further thoughts.
Is it just the bad experience of these things in your investment experience of RTO's?
Or is it just not worth pursuing cash shells other than for speculative rises before suspension?
Genuine ask no offense.
ATB

numptyb1
01/7/2020
07:51
And now they are suggesting that market makers are going to lose their shirts pmsl. They have no clue how the market works.
grahamwales
01/7/2020
07:48
So if they do mange to get this rto the next company will want to consolidate existing shares and carry out a placing. Normally the reason for going on aim. So existing shareholders will be under water before they relist. Seen it so many times.
grahamwales
30/6/2020
21:18
I would have thought most invstors would only buy what they can aford to hold as everyone should know an RTO results in a suspension whilst the transaction is processed and depending on how straight forward it is and how much DD has been completed for the readmission of the shares with the new asset. A lot of people are followers of Ed Nealon following his sucess in the Platinum field and Ed does not need to waste his time putting in a total dud asset and fleecing the public as he has a good reputation. So the risk is that the resubmitted company returns at a value including possible consolidation and dilution that still shows a profit or a breakeven and/or the market likes the deal and receives the resubmission well on the first few days of trading or clearly has the legs to grow into a sensible company. So probablly well worth a few quid and then wait and see the pricing and take a view on the asset and the location.
seagreen
30/6/2020
20:28
Can’t believe the idiots on LSE board. They have bought in and expecting trading tomorrow. Amazes me the people who buy shares not actually knowing about the company. The first thing they will see in the morning is the share suspension. Jeez how thick can some people be.
grahamwales
30/6/2020
14:18
graham,

"Stay clear of this one as they won’t be around for long."

Thanks, I don't own any. I was merely posting the interesting article about the huge AAAA Tanzanite found.

sikhthetech
30/6/2020
13:24
Most traders going to get burnt big time this afternoon. Delisting today so last gasp effort by traders to make some cash, those left in will lose it all.
grahamwales
30/6/2020
12:32
Sikh

Mine was sold due to illegal miners stealing the tanzanite and government did nothing to stop it. Stay clear of this one as they won’t be around for long.

grahamwales
25/6/2020
14:17
That's a huge AAAA rough Tanzanite found by a small miner...
sikhthetech
24/6/2020
15:17
AGM needed to approve an RTO as well and one is due as final results were released a while back.
shortcpx
24/6/2020
15:08
Paperwork and labourious DD that always comes with an RTO I suspect....RTO's are a pain in the bum not sure why people do not just do an IPO ....as double DD is required on new asset and old company.....but could well be a quick turn around
seagreen
Chat Pages: 41  40  39  38  37  36  35  34  33  32  31  30  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock