ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

BIRD Blackbird Plc

-0.10 (-1.83%)
Last Updated: 10:01:41
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Blackbird Plc LSE:BIRD London Ordinary Share GB0004740477 ORD 0.8P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.10 -1.83% 5.35 5.20 5.50 5.45 5.35 5.45 598,623 10:01:41
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Computer Programming Service 2.85M -1.92M -0.0050 -10.70 20.71M
Blackbird Plc is listed in the Computer Programming Service sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker BIRD. The last closing price for Blackbird was 5.45p. Over the last year, Blackbird shares have traded in a share price range of 5.35p to 14.50p.

Blackbird currently has 387,077,188 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Blackbird is £20.71 million. Blackbird has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -10.70.

Blackbird Share Discussion Threads

Showing 55401 to 55422 of 55425 messages
Chat Pages: 2217  2216  2215  2214  2213  2212  2211  2210  2209  2208  2207  2206  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
28/3/2024
11:15
NickB
And the fund creators!

hyperal
28/3/2024
11:14
Ortega
Well said, your writing explains a really clear, objective, facts based perspective, unlike so much else that has been said. Spot on!!

salmon9
28/3/2024
11:10
Hyper
Get all the fund managers video editing I like that!

nickb
28/3/2024
11:02
cabi1
Just reposted that elevate.io LinkedIn article to my many LinkedIn followers, Hopefully it will get some serious attention from the city corporate world. That's the product, not the stock!

hyperal
28/3/2024
10:22
The Getting started videos are good and for more Pro users they will know what all the terms used mean , but later on for real beginners,... they might not know what a "dissolve" is ...so I wonder whether some kind of glossary of terms might be useful to quickly be on the ball with terminology ..it is somewhat assumed at this stage ( fair enough)
pokerchips2
28/3/2024
10:15
As for the SP, I'm going to ignore it, it's meaningless, it only matters on the final day. imho
hyperal
28/3/2024
10:14
Great post Ortegaworm.
johnveals
28/3/2024
10:09
I love the 'getting started' videos are excellent, very precise, clear and soothing, calming voices. Learning can be tense for many, these videos make it a relaxing learning environment. 👍 for the creators.
hyperal
28/3/2024
10:02
Like layout could probably be resolved with a layout module, but like you say, better concentrate on the essentials. Not going to bombard the team with suggestions just now, bug fixing is far more important.
hyperal
28/3/2024
09:59
Anyone feeling vulnerable with the share price just read up on Sumit Rai's recommendations on linked in.Why would such a visionary such as himself come here? He knows it's that simple.So let's look at the worst-case scenario and say money runs out and we are not where we need to be. Are you saying someone won't come in and buy the IP? Even at a heavily discounted rate, we would achieve 30-40p.I believe they want to spend a short-term period (6 months-12 months) on creating SS baby in the way they want to. I have seen the twinkle in both their eyes IM & SS when they talk about what they believe the IP is worth. "We have had many discussions about Valuation" Clearly, they don't have the infrastructure to scale the business at the moment. This is why Elevate is being managed in an appropriate way with the budget they have. They absolutely have to grow organically with Elevate scaling at the appropriate time. Of course, the market doesn't see this they see a 20 year loss making company. This will instantly turn off investors. 99% of investors will do basic due diligence and move on. They will use statistical models and algorithms such as Investopedia and the like and immediately rule out companies like Blackbird. Yes, there have been headwinds to overcome. Yes, M&E is experiencing a change and significant difficulties, but why are they? Well, because there has been a shift in how the WORLD injests and consumes media. Is that going to change? No, it's not. What have Blackbird done? Well, several years ago, they identified this shift and focused on that. Today, that has now arrived. It is in its infancy, and it is a huge growth market that requires a solution. A solution which we have got. Sumit is building this in absolutely the correct way with the resources he has. We are not Manchester City. We are Accrington Stanley. Who are they? Exactly.See you at the Cup Final.
ortegaworm
28/3/2024
09:57
NickB
Maybe ignore that last comment. I think I'm grasping at straws. To be honest the console is perfect. I can't find anything wrong with elevate.io

It just needs to grow, hopefully with many branches, like a huge Oak with a diversified population of dependent users under its canopy.

hyperal
28/3/2024
09:54
Hyper

Maybe but the problem with that you have introduced complexity for many users who will be emailing support because a Window has disappeared!

These are good suggestions but should we take engineering talent away from developing the paid version to do it?

I think they are laser focused on their development plan we just need to let them get on

nickb
28/3/2024
09:45
NickB

I only use a 15" laptop. It would be useful if the various console windows could be resized, moved around or closed to suit requirements. I assume that's something that will come along later.

hyperal
28/3/2024
09:31
On Chrome and with the right video files I have had zero issues and exports have been perfect and of very high quality.
nickb
28/3/2024
09:29
" but the fundamentals have to be correct, and they are "

NickB

Good to hear, and the fact there is the experience of Enterprise behind it all is reassuring ...seems like bugs are being fixed pretty quickly as a result

I guess it is the fundamental back end structure that is being put to test at the moment rather than the full release of the front end availability

pokerchips2
28/3/2024
09:27
Mcsean

Pro’s have been leaving Adobe premiere for a long while due to bugs

Every editor will have had video export issues.

Video technology is very complex, I thought you would know that.

nickb
28/3/2024
09:23
Mcsean

It is not a Launch!

nickb
28/3/2024
09:22
They can in my opinion make money from the free version by simply offering a get started package of video elements for a couple of dollars, backgrounds, shapes, Alpha animations

An easy win if they want

IF the free version allows plug-ins then additional revenue

No idea if that is the plan

nickb
28/3/2024
09:18
Have to say I’m really struggling with elevate

… I can’t actually find anything wrong with it.
Its incredibly satisfying to use and a good place to be working in.

Features will be added but the fundamentals have to be correct, and they are.

nickb
28/3/2024
09:11
They've been in early access since last year and are fixing the export bug now. Might have been better to broaden early access before the launch.

Words fail.

mcsean2164
28/3/2024
09:06
Stater videos. Great!!!
invest360
28/3/2024
09:05
Chris

I would say 3 months but they did suggest updates "with pace" indicating a lot is there in the background ready ....

The paid for options needs time to ensure the infrastructure is fully operational with increasing user use ... as User Reviews and media coverage will start then ... so everything has to be right ....

They are in the honeymoon period whilst under the umbrella of "freemium" so bugs are tolerated , but reviews get more critical once money changes hands !!!

pokerchips2
Chat Pages: 2217  2216  2215  2214  2213  2212  2211  2210  2209  2208  2207  2206  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock