ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

HYVE Hyve Group Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
16 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Hyve Group Plc LSE:HYVE London Ordinary Share GB00BKP36R26 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 120.60 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Hyve Share Discussion Threads

Showing 626 to 649 of 650 messages
Chat Pages: 26  25  24  23  22  21  20  19  18  17  16  15  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
27/4/2023
16:24
have management accepted 121 offer. thanks
latifs100
25/4/2023
22:31
Providence "final" offer raised to 121p today
zzaxx99
15/3/2023
23:25
Agreed Boozey. It has been an enjoyable and very profitable hold since around late last autumn and I've similarly locked in profits. I traded HYVE in the distant past too; it has always been good to me.

There are now several very interesting situations cropping up elsewhere that we're reviewing at present. Some heavily marked down companies - particularly in tech - and starting to look very cheap.

As always it is about research, looking ahead and then determining likely inflection and buzz points for the shares.

Good luck.

southernsong
15/3/2023
17:29
Interesting that Hyve traded above the offer price all day. Indicates that the market does not think that this is the done deal just yet. Was happy to accept what was on offer and move on.
boozey
15/3/2023
10:25
Bought some CURY
blackhorse23
15/3/2023
07:49
Good morning. And so there you have it. An increased offer at 108p. Not quite the 120p I was calling prior to the first bid, but a terrific return on investment.

Very pleased overall.

Other opportunities abound in the mkt at present with a lot of companies looking rather cheap and with potential upside on the back of potential company developments.

The CEO at HYVE is a class act and it has been nothing but impressive to watch him mitigate and manage this company through the last few years. He is worth following and keeping an eye on any future business he might work at. Talent like that in the UK is few and far between.

southernsong
03/3/2023
21:08
very large volume today compared to recent times.
boozey
02/3/2023
06:36
Financial Times,Investors brand US private equity swoop for UK's Hyve 'opportunistic'--Read the full article at:https://on.ft.com/3y1cgqzHopefully HYVE rejects offer we get better bidder instead or keep for long term growth
zam1
27/2/2023
10:43
Almost at the price PE offered now....one feels a revised bid is in the wings....here's hoping...
boozey
21/2/2023
23:43
Certainly an interesting day.

The offer, followed by two holdings announcements, namely Blackmore and Odyssean both declaring their recent purchases of c.5.9M shares and 6.6M shares respectively.

I suppose these would finally explain the massive spike in volume we saw on February 10th.

As to the offer, I'm not sure what Mark Shashoua and the BOD will make of it really. The shares were trading quite a bit higher than 105p prior to the big fall we saw at around the time Russia invaded Ukraine.

This fall, aside from the obvious and outright 'bad news' that comes with a war, was because HYVE's portfolio of events had exposure to both Ukraine and Russia. Since then however, and over the past year, the company has been overhauled and brilliantly managed and refocussed.

The loss of those two markets has been more than compensated for elsewhere, to the extent that the business is healthier and better positioned for growth now than it perhaps ever has been. And what's more, the Ukraine assets were sold whilst retaining something of the structure of future viability of those events for the people in that native country.

The order book is rammed. The scope for growth in the U.S. via Fintec is very obvious so it's no surprise this bid has emerged from America. The company is planning two investor days in March, one of which is in Las Vegas. Plus they are holding back a trading update to coincide, I'm sure.

I haven't held a company which has been the subject of a bidding battle in some time.......but I would not be at all surprised to see some competition emerge after today's announcement. I feel certain there will be another suitor or suitors keeping watch of HYVE and today's statement may well force their hand.

If that happens we must surely be looking at 125p+?

Hyve is a quality business that has ridden out perhaps the worst storm it could have faced in Covid (it is afterall public, face to face trade/events business). It has also, to some large degree, future-proofed itself in that should another Covid-like situation occur again, it can carry on trading through the virtual platforms it has now put in place.

Would M.S. take a bid that values the company at less than it was prior to the transformative work done by him and the team over the past year? I really don't know. If another bidder emerges, that will help form the ultimate negotiation.

It's going to be a very interesting month ahead to watch unfold.

southernsong
21/2/2023
12:13
Would you go in with your strongest bid initially?

Of course you wouldn't.

southernsong
21/2/2023
12:07
Sensible to go public with this bid however.

Very good chance a second bidder will emerge.

southernsong
21/2/2023
12:03
I totally agree.

Mark has put in a brilliant shift at this company and hasn't transformed it to sell at 105p. They've already rejected an offer of 101p out of hand.

I think it will get taken out at some point but not below 125p.

southernsong
21/2/2023
11:59
in some ways this is not a complete surprise, the share price has been moving upwards, especially once the US markets open, for a number of days. But given the robust business model Hyve now has and how its core markets have opened up again, to say this offer is satisfactory would be short of the mark by some margin.

As a private investor with a modest holding and no material say I will simply sit tight for now and see how this plays out. A final offer around 120p would probably be more respectable.

Note how the announcement states 'preliminary and conditional offer'

boozey
21/2/2023
11:54
I almost posted yesterday that I could smell a bid in the air.....but did make reference to the possibility of it a few weeks ago.

That's the starting price imo.

I think HYVE will hold out for more.......and get it.

They've already batted away the initial price.

BRING IT ON.

southernsong
21/2/2023
11:49
Well after that announcement a little earlier this morning then I am back in reasonable profit on this .... so have sold out at 102. Good luck to those who remain ....
livewireplus
20/2/2023
16:19
Should be back at 120p anyway given the trading prior to the news of the Ukraine invasion......all of which HYVE has circumnavigated and come away stronger.

The business is already transformed from this time last year.

The share price has a lot of catching up to do from here imo.

southernsong
20/2/2023
16:14
Looking very strong here once again.

I'm surprised we didn't have a holdings RNS after than massive volume spike just recently. A worked order no doubt.

I agree Boozey.....the upcoming investor days in Las Vegas and London are compelling and I believe HYVE are holding back the next trading update to coincide with it. Would be odd to release flat trading news at such an event.

I also think we will see a new product launch at around the same time - greater Fintec penetration into the States is my guess. We'll see.

Could see decent interest build up between now and the events.

Look at the last two released order book figures for 2023 and the growth seen between the two. Come mid-late March we wont have seen any new figures for around three months, so let's hope it's a bumper update when it comes.

150p+ would be laaarvly....and could easily see HYVE rally beyond that if the figures are punchy enough.

southernsong
06/2/2023
18:47
Well one supposes they wouldn't be doing these investor days without at least half decent news!
boozey
06/2/2023
09:01
March looks to be the month at HYVE.

Two Investor Days (Las Vegas and London), with a HY trading update thrown in for good measure.

I'm expecting some decent figures and interest to arrive here as we move closer to those dates.

Hyve Group PLC Notice of investor days and HY23 trading update
06/02/2023 7:00am
UK Regulatory (RNS & others)

Hyve (LSE:HYVE)
Intraday Stock Chart

Monday 6 February 2023

Click Here for more Hyve Charts.
TIDMHYVE

RNS Number : 9295O

Hyve Group PLC

06 February 2023

6 February 2023

Hyve Group plc

("Hyve" or the "Group")

Notice of investor days and HY23 trading update

Hyve Group plc, the next-generation global events business, today announces that it will host two investor days, with visits to events in March 2023: one in Las Vegas at Shoptalk on 27th March and the second in London at Bett on 30th March, where analysts and institutional investors will learn more about digitisation the Hyve way from the Group's senior and divisional leadership team, and see it in practice through visits to the Shoptalk meetings programme and Connect@Bett respectively.

Registration and full information about events is available on hxxps://hyve.group/Investors .

Both Investor days are in-person events and there will be no option to attend virtually. Recordings of the presentations and corresponding slides will be available on the Group's website after the events.

The Group will also issue a trading update for HY23 on 27th March to coincide with the first investor day.

southernsong
29/1/2023
14:33
Missed this RNS from last week:

Hyve Group PLC Appointment of Non-Executive Director
27/01/2023 7:00am
UK Regulatory (RNS & others)

Hyve (LSE:HYVE)
Historical Stock Chart

From Dec 2022 to Jan 2023

Click Here for more Hyve Charts.
TIDMHYVE

RNS Number : 0344O

Hyve Group PLC

27 January 2023

27 January 2023

Hyve Group plc

("Hyve" or the "Group")

Appointment of Non-Executive Director

Hyve Group plc, the next-generation global events business, today announces the appointment of Julie Harris as Non-Executive Director ("NED") of the Board of Directors effective 2 February 2023.

Julie has a leadership and management background in the media and information technology sectors and is currently Chief Executive Officer of Comparison Technologies, a position she has held since November 2019. Julie has over 25 years' experience of working in B2B and B2C media and events businesses delivering on digital transformation and has been a NED of Which? Ltd for the last five years.

Julie has been in executive leadership roles for over 10 years and has led teams in the UK and internationally, launching, acquiring and growing businesses, developing tech products and driving significant value. Julie has created diverse, inclusive and high-performance environments in the organisations she has been a part of. At Hyve, Julie will take on the role of ESG Committee Chair, providing Board-level oversight of the delivery of the Group's ESG strategy.

Richard Last, Chairman of Hyve plc, commented:

"I am delighted to welcome Julie to the Board of Hyve. Julie will be an asset to the Group, bringing over 25 years of industry experience leading strategic and digital transformations. I look forward to working with Julie and benefitting from her expertise, as Hyve continues to grow and diversify its products and portfolio ."

Julie Harris said:

"I am delighted to be joining the board of Hyve Group plc at such an exciting time in the evolution of the business. Out of the impressive transformation programme that Mark and his team have successfully delivered over the last five years, has emerged a portfolio of market-leading events, in advanced economies, with a smart digital diversification strategy and I look forward to being part of the next phase of evolution and growth."

southernsong
29/1/2023
14:32
AGM this Wednesday and I suspect they will announce a trading update at the same time, or at least make an announcement as to when the next trading update will be.

It will be interesting to see how the order book is shaping since the last update. I am also expecting new product launches between now and the early Spring.

Other drivers could be confirmation of fresh/new contracts flowing from China, now that country has finally opened back up. Could give the order book a fresh boost come late Spring.

southernsong
20/1/2023
10:19
paleje - an interesting read.

Yes, China still to open. HYVE are no longer reliant on it in order to deliver strong growth, as we've seen, but it will still be a bonus when it comes in.

Informas talk of acquisitions is very compelling - particularly into 'live events and digital services', the latter of which HYVE have been keen to 'bolt on' since Covid arrived.

I'm expecting an update here soon.

southernsong
18/1/2023
22:18
Well HYVE has had an excellent run in recent times, but that's quite a sharp retrace on such tiny volume. (Small volume over both sessions). Overcooked? I think it might be. We'll see.

I believe the recovery here - of the business itself - is genuine and not 'flash in the pan'. Glutton for punishment I'll stick my neck out and say that I think these will claw back some decent ground.

Plenty of dry powder if not.

Update two weeks away (my estimation).

southernsong
Chat Pages: 26  25  24  23  22  21  20  19  18  17  16  15  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock