ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

CREO Creo Medical Group Plc

1.15 (3.28%)
25 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Creo Medical Group Plc LSE:CREO London Ordinary Share GB00BZ1BLL44 ORD GBP0.001
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  1.15 3.28% 36.25 36.00 36.50 36.50 35.25 35.25 695,375 14:57:46
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Surgical,med Instr,apparatus 27.17M -26.94M -0.0746 -4.86 130.95M
Creo Medical Group Plc is listed in the Surgical,med Instr,apparatus sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker CREO. The last closing price for Creo Medical was 35.10p. Over the last year, Creo Medical shares have traded in a share price range of 23.25p to 49.50p.

Creo Medical currently has 361,251,418 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Creo Medical is £130.95 million. Creo Medical has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -4.86.

Creo Medical Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2351 to 2373 of 2375 messages
Chat Pages: 95  94  93  92  91  90  89  88  87  86  85  84  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
25/4/2024
16:05
Cavendish/Numis have issued 99/100p targets here. Always take house brokers opinions with a dose of salt though.

However if they can show they are on track for sales and then demonstrate that lung ablation has a clinical benefit then the sky's the limit.

The Trust report should be written up and sent to all the other UK trusts and others where they have reps. There really is little downside to its use, apart from the initial purchase and the training. Payback would be a few months (depending on usage).

Added a few more today, that will be it though. Now 3.5% of my total, which is enough for a company of this profile.

dr biotech
25/4/2024
14:05
Thanks Cerrito, if between Hat and yourself is the rough range, that will do for now. As indicated before very likely to get a decent line of credit if running a bit short with firm sales but delayed cash flow.
peterrr3
25/4/2024
11:42
Lots of buying ahead of expected good trading and business progression, as indicated by Dr Biotech link 641 message.
nimbo10
25/4/2024
08:45
On an organisation that is a bit more functional, from Wipo it looks like there was progress on about 10 international patents in March, no knock backs which is always good.
peterrr3
25/4/2024
08:28
I wouldn't hold your breath on NICE they haven't even got a start date. I am not sure it will be such a block to sales as they are just starting to review robotics, having noted they are now in common use globally with 1.5 million procedures a year.
peterrr3
24/4/2024
19:15
This is worth 5mins. CEO interview on proactive - following points

Study was independent of Creo. NHS supply chain is also independent of NICE but should help push things along. Study shows some excellent cost savings but actual savings would be higher as it doesn't analyse follow up costs. Outcome for patients is better.
Should really help reduce waiting lists as it frees up beds and consultant time.

Sales rise seen last year has continued into this year "sales of core products up 250% last year we have seen that continue" (as a note of caution I think sales last year were up a mere 150%)- positive about pulmonary.

I think this is the company I have invested in the most mentally. Dangerous thing to do. Financially its about 2% of my holding, I could double that if the results are on track, but bitter experience is the investments I have like the most have performed the worst (not always, but Bios have been mostly dreadful).

dr biotech
24/4/2024
13:31
Going back to cash flow discussion of earlier today,FWIW Cavendish forecast a cash flow deficit of £400k next year and £13m of cash at December 2025
cerrito
24/4/2024
13:23
peterrr3 - Gulliford is no scientist he was an early investor

Craig has over 25 years’ experience in building international businesses from early stage through to significant scale. In January 1999, Craig joined a start-up software and hardware business where, as COO, he was part of a small team that grew the Company both organically and through acquisition, from a loss-making start-up to a profitable business delivering significant shareholder returns and an exit in 2007.

If anything he'll be polishing the company for an exit at some point but the pay themselves very handsomley

hatfullofsky
24/4/2024
12:07
Today’s RWE announcement describing positive health economics for the SSD use case is certainly good news. How the collaborative dataset with NHS Supply Chain’s ‘Value Based Procurements’ team influences procurement on the individual Trust level in the absence of NICE recommendation I’m not sure. Perhaps this dataset is what NICE has been waiting for before advancing its MTEP process beyond ‘Awaiting development’. Either way, another box ticked on the long and narrow NHS adoption pathway.
innnovate
24/4/2024
10:33
Thanks Hat, I had doubled up on open as you can't beat this type of upbeat independent report. I find scientists are hopeless with corporate money matters, timelines and similar, so always a bit of doubt in my mind as to following through though or negotiating a good deal.
peterrr3
24/4/2024
10:13
peterrr3 - Its obviously a concern but ...

Cash at YE GBP 22.8m
Cash at HY GBP 26.5m
Tax Credit GBP 4.5m

GBP 8.2m burn in H2 = GBP 1.4m / month) (Peak Burn)

Runway 16 months (Q2 2025) so FY23 accounts will be signed off no problem

HY24 will also be signed off as it doesn't need going concern audit statement

07/01/24

06:40 Are you confident you're going to get to cashflow breakeven in FY25 "Not easy, not guaranteed, other forms of revenue / potential cash coming into the business other than what we are doing now, alternative forms of potential cash"

So they are on top of it ... but I share your concern (a little)

hatfullofsky
24/4/2024
10:01
Hi MI, Let's look at the cash burn, assume it has to increase and what kitty or debt facility audit will need comfort with to sign off next time around, will need at least 6 months cash post balance date. I am quite happy to eat humble pie on this but my last similar investment had more money at the same stage and ran out, despite management reassurances re sales and licensing.
peterrr3
24/4/2024
08:49
They won't run out of money. Stop making things up. Edisson are not the official broker.
master investor
24/4/2024
08:33
To repeat from a previous post 593 -

As Edison's recent update noted:
should the collaboration roll-over to include Intuitive's da Vinci systems (installed base of 8,606 systems), the market opportunity can be materially larger. We note that Creo is entitled to milestone and royalty payments as part of the collaboration (c £1.8m licensing fee in 2023). We view this as an exciting development and await further updates from the company.

And a recent update re Intuitive -

Published April 23, 2024

Intuitive’s da Vinci 5 robot could widen ‘already substantial’ lead: analysts
Truist Securities analysts wrote that Medtronic and Johnson & Johnson could “be relegated to niche players” in surgical robotics.

Dive Brief:
The reaction of general surgeons to Intuitive Surgical’s da Vinci 5 has reinforced Truist Securities analysts’ belief the new surgical robot will widen the company’s “already substantial technology lead.”

Full story -

Creo's long-term, multi-year collaboration agreement with Intuitive to optimise certain Creo products to be compatible with Intuitive’s robotic technology, could make Intuitive's leading position almost untouchable!

wan
24/4/2024
08:30
Patient waiting time and cost savings are massive and once this starts motoring with other NHS trusts, this one is only going one way.
parvez
24/4/2024
08:28
With this type of RNS nice recommendation should be in the bag.
nimbo10
24/4/2024
08:10
Nice update, I still think they will run out of money but now they should be able to get debt funding on the back of an order book.
peterrr3
24/4/2024
08:02
Well as a tax payer - this company must succeed given that data
edwardt
23/4/2024
09:57
They were released on 26/4 last year. There was no prior notice as far as I am aware, although they did give notice for their HY results (along with a company presentation).

Things to look out for

1) Financial results - these are largely known from the TU
2) Current period trading. Probably the key issue - hopefully "in line" or better. Hopefully it will detail between Core product/Kamaptive etc
3) NICE progress
4) Possibly R&D progress. Have they performed any more lung procedures? Any data to show better outcomes etc.
5) Further licensing deals, or are expansion (ie agreements with clinicians in other areas.

Exec appointments don't really matter to me, as long as they don't appoint some clueless buffoon, although we wouldn't know that until 18months later.

I'm hopeful that the race to breakeven will edge more in our favour.

dr biotech
23/4/2024
09:34
don't know if it will be a catalyst, but in the Feb trading update it stated results for y/e 31 December 2023 will be released in April. So that is due to drop soon.

Also expect to hear about who they are bringing in to succeed the chair by the AGM (AGM was end of June last year).

updates to NICE would be a catalyst, but no idea if/when that will land...

19bihas
23/4/2024
07:47
Gone to sleep here - next catalyst?
edwardt
18/4/2024
10:08
bloomberg2

Apology accepted.Thank you and I fully agree we can move on and concentrate on CREO.

vasilis
18/4/2024
09:45
Yes I sincerely apologise for any offence my extreme post and misspelling of your name !! Has coursed !! Can we please hold hands together and initiate a complete truce in hostilities! And focus on Creo medical making huge strides in Robotics in the NHS !! Who ever take the keys to number 10
bloomberg2
Chat Pages: 95  94  93  92  91  90  89  88  87  86  85  84  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock