ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

JAY Bluejay Mining Plc

-0.015 (-4.41%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Bluejay Mining Plc LSE:JAY London Ordinary Share GB00BFD3VF20 ORD 0.01P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.015 -4.41% 0.325 0.32 0.33 0.34 0.325 0.34 6,335,654 16:14:20
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Metal Mining Services 0 1.67M 0.0014 2.29 3.83M
Bluejay Mining Plc is listed in the Metal Mining Services sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker JAY. The last closing price for Bluejay Mining was 0.34p. Over the last year, Bluejay Mining shares have traded in a share price range of 0.325p to 3.60p.

Bluejay Mining currently has 1,195,885,079 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Bluejay Mining is £3.83 million. Bluejay Mining has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 2.29.

Bluejay Mining Share Discussion Threads

Showing 12151 to 12169 of 12175 messages
Chat Pages: 487  486  485  484  483  482  481  480  479  478  477  476  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
11/3/2024
15:16
Don’t even think abohr investing anything with these two clowns in charge, Rod and now his side kick from UFO. Shareholders got screwed over there and will here too. They already have here, Rod is a very dodgy director! Just look at the shenanigans here and at ufo. These guys business is not mining, it’s keeping the gravy train running.
havinthelasttoast
08/3/2024
20:24
They are probably quite busy, try the Nomad. Numbers in previous RNSs.
squiresquire
08/3/2024
18:00
Hi Guys

Does anyone have rod's email please?

We got through to Eric but rod@ doesn't work...

Cheers

rougepierre
29/2/2024
07:35
Very interesting and shows the prospectively of what Greenland holds, many great discoveries yet to be made. KoBold will be watching....

• This mineral discovery further illustrates the opportunities across South Greenland

• The Company believes these results justify further exploration and plans a significant upscale in activities with at least three drill rigs and a dedicated ground geophysical team planned for 2024

Significant New Nickel-Copper Discovery at Stendalen

Eldur Olafsson, CEO of Amaroq, commented:

"A new mineral discovery such as that seen at Stendalen is the culmination of many years of hard work by the Amaroq geological team, and is testament to our belief that South Greenland holds exceptional opportunities to host world class deposits. The discovery of strategic metals such as copper and nickel, critical for the energy transition, in a region with such a strong geopolitical position, cannot be overstated. These initial results give us the confidence to deploy a larger proportion of the Company's Gardaq JV fully funded 3 year exploration programme to this project during 2024 and beyond."

James Gilbertson, VP Exploration of Amaroq, commented:

"Our geological team made a number of breakthrough predictions following our detailed geological modelling of South Greenland and I'm exceptionally grateful to the Boards of both Amaroq and our JV partners in having the confidence to allow us to test our hypothesis. This scout programme exceeded all of our expectations. Although the current intersection is disseminated lower grade, the features of the rocks indicate that the magma was dynamic, these Taxite textures are fundamental characteristic of the world's largest high grade nickel-copper deposits, including Talnakh (Noril'sk), Sudbury and Voisey's Bay. Further, the sulphide tenors recorded suggest high grades within the system which are the key objectives for our 2024 exploration.

This is the start of the road for Stendalen, with further geophysics and drilling campaigns to come. The success of this programme greatly increases the potential for discovering further strategic metal deposits across other identified targets in Amaroq's portfolio and proves, without doubt, the mineral potential of South Greenland."

the count of monte_cristo
22/2/2024
11:56
It would be boring if he listed everyone, they are in a lot ot countries and he also missed out other countries where they are exploring. The interview was short, it's CNN.

They are going to drill at one of TYM's projects, he didn't mention that. They have a lot of things going on around the world.

22/2/2024
08:23
In the Feb 16th CNN interview in post 12190 Kurt gives a long list of countries that Kobold is working in (@09.02) in response to a "What's next?" question.

No mention of Greenland whatsoever.

(the Li / Ni being in Canada).

archie222
22/2/2024
07:18
Metals One Plc ("Metals One" or the "Company")

Black Schist Ni-Zn-Cu-Co Project Strategy Update

18/2/2024
04:18
"We are looking all over the world. Stay tuned, big news to come in nickel and lithium".

KoBold looks to be an amazing partner to have, confirmed their tech with this massive copper discovery in Zambia. Probaly no better partner out there to have right now.

Worth revisiting this JAY interview with Rob.

18/2/2024
04:00
17th Feb - A modern-day treasure hunt!

@BillGates & @JeffBezos backed mining startup @KoBold_Metals CEO @kurtzhouse discuss their #AI driven exploration and how it found the largest Zambian copper deposits in 100 years.

Plus why it’s crucial for the global #renewable energy transition

17/2/2024
09:53
Ken Your misbehaving and winds ups do get to me it’s no secret, hopefully a one off but unless we both change personalities I doubt it.
Im not disagreeing with your Jay view, I suffered heavy losses also. But those that really suffered don’t need salt rubbing in the wounds. Hopefully at this level there may be a percentage in it, I hope so for holders. FWIW I would be wary of Rod M.

On saying the above I do wish you well and good health and that doesn’t change each time we disagree. Be kind if you can and stick to what your brill at BARG. Look forward to your KITE update

Take care.

fleuryp
17/2/2024
08:10
Forcemode

MW retired and closed site.

squiresquire
17/2/2024
01:47
Squiresquire/fleury/Ken,

Can one of you please share what happened to MW's site, I've checked online and can find find nothing.....

FYI - Many years ago I was a member of his site but dropped out after losing a small fortune on one of his tips (MMG). Of course, my own mistake but I was peeved when Mike didn't abide by his own Stop Loss mantra and felt he was a "do as I say not as I do" type....

Re JAY - I've a sizeable position here and came across it by visiting Mike's website so hoping he can, unwittingly, provide some recompense!

Thanks

forcemode
16/2/2024
20:35
Back again, another broken promise. Farmboy was right when he said you threw your toys out of the pram every six months promising to never post again on M W thread just to get attention. Just get back to bullying people like Miranda Ken, they DONT answer back.
squiresquire
16/2/2024
16:27
Hi fleuryp.

I’m not intending to post here again,but want to reply to your post.

I really hoped Reddit would work well, but doubted it would simply because nearly all the people who signed up for it were people who never posted on Mike’s site. Ideally it needed both those who posted on blue sky mainly AND those who mainly posted on BARG type shares to join as well for Reddit to work, but unfortunately most of those didn’t. The inevitable result was hardly any posts. Had only blue sky/speculative posters signed up it would have worked, as it would if only those favouring quality had. I am going to do a KITE post soon as number33 is keen to keep that portfolio alive going.

I realise I offend you but enjoyed your posts. I realise this is off topic BUT there are now very few left posting on JAY. There have only been 67 posts on this thread this year and some of those are me misbehaving and the same with the similarly off topic aggressive replies! It’s inevitable that previous fans have moved on and perhaps many after losing heavily now that JAY has fallen so far.

How different it is to 2018 when JAY was over 20p and expectations were SO high. e.g like this one from big fan then Monts. Who would have thought for a moment then that DUNDAS would end up being abandoned?

monts1216 Feb '18 - 13:35 - 2516 of 12183
0 0 0
Herder
I agree it would be better to get to big production in a few years and receive some lovely dividends but I believe that it won't come to pass as there are too many hungry eyes on JAY's Dundas asset, which is sure to be gobbled up by a bigger company well before that stage”

Good luck and good health fleuryp, and hope you find some big winning horses too.

kenmitch
16/2/2024
12:10
Eh Fleury thanks. Good luck fishing. We used to curse eels as kids,now apparently they don't see them take care.
squiresquire
16/2/2024
11:42
From above

r/NoFinancialAdviceHere/comments/

fleuryp
16/2/2024
09:49
Count

Yes, some are fossilised.

squiresquire
16/2/2024
09:29
Is anyone posting on here, or on ADVFN, not really old? :))
15/2/2024
20:22
Hi Squire I’m on Reddit and have tried to post a time or two. Sold most of my holdings when the MW site shut and topped up my ISA. I was only a part timer at best but enjoyed it, well most of it in retirement. Kept Gold and a poor PHP but lots of them.

I’m still a gambler with due diligence and have kept hold of FOG and Greatland both done well but should have sold both a lot higher. Good job didn’t need the cash. Going to keep to the horses. Good luck with Jay and any other shares. I’d suggest a filter if you can, it’s better being happy ATB

fleuryp
Chat Pages: 487  486  485  484  483  482  481  480  479  478  477  476  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock