ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

MYSQ Mysquar

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Mysquar LSE:MYSQ London Ordinary Share VGG6361G1072 ORD NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.29 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Mysquar Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2901 to 2914 of 2925 messages
Chat Pages: 117  116  115  114  113  112  111  110  109  108  107  106  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
12/7/2021
00:57
If you bought shares of MySquar because of interviews that you listened to on Vox Markets then I suggest that you take a listen to Justin Whaite's recent podcast here starting from about 16.5mins in:

In this Justin admits that

A. The interviews were scripted with MySquar setting the questions that Justin was contractually obliged to ask, and

B. Justin knew that MySquar was a bad investment when he did the interviews (but cast you mind back did he ever tell you this?).

You were scammed and Justin was part of that scam.

rupert the bear
13/5/2019
15:55
Judgement on page 81
johnyee 7
11/2/2019
07:38
I am not an investor in MYSQ, nor have I ever been. However, a friendly warning. I was invested in a company called Paragon Diamonds (PRG) - as clear a case of AIM fraud as you could ever hope to see (in retrospect, of course). I contacted a guy called Peter Petyt (at a company called 4Rivers) who was helping to put together a class action for s'holders in African Potash (AFPO). He seemed to know what he was talking about. I and 9 other PRG s'holders each stumped up a £250 'activation fee' to pay for his time to work on the case, with the understanding that he (and the lawyers involved, who were working no-win, no-fee) would take a cut (of about a third) from any settlement with the nomad (it was they we were planning to sue - for negligence in not conducting sufficient Due Diligence to spot the fraudulent RNSs - as they would have professional indemnity insurance). I believe 10 AFPO s'holders also stumped up a £2.5k activation fee. That was H1/H2 2017. On Sunday 3rd Feb Petyt mailed Paragon s'holders to say that following (allegedly) advice from counsel there was no case, and he was withdrawing. 18 wasted months and £2.5k down the drain. I believe AFPO s'holders have had a similar experience.

I mention all of this because I gather that some MYSQ s'holders have been talking to Petyt about a possible class action against the company.

I'm not suggesting that any MYSQ s'holders should or should not deal with Petyt - that's entirely up to you. All I'm saying is that if any of you have (or do) come across him exercise extreme caution before parting with any money. I would suggest you ask him to demonstrate a track record of success in such cases before giving him any money: as far as I'm aware he doesn't have one, we were going to be it.

If anyone wants to DM me for a private chat I'd be fine with that.

club sandwich
18/12/2018
09:24
I guess I’m a mug punter :) Whether deluded or not I still believe in the company and believe mobile gaming, e-comerce, social media, payment platforms etc will continue to grow in the country... it’s a complete shame the situation we are in because of certain people or related parties who were involved in the wrongdoings committed against the company and it’s shareholders... hopefully all that came to light is/has been dealt with and the company under the right management can move forward. Mysquar products (games & mingalarbar) continue to operate and gain traction in its intended market, whether mysq can secure funding or operate on what revenues it generates itself remains to be seen...would be fantastic to see the company make a success of itself... good luck and all the best to mysquar and its shareholders. Always hopeful :)))
7taurus
24/11/2018
18:47
Only 7 trading days left until the fraud MYSQ is booted off AIM for good.

Happy Christmas all mug punters!

Love from Eric in sunny Dubai.

sweet karolina
10/11/2018
00:27
I think you should smell a rat with anything shareprophets does. But then jonwig is part of the same mob.
muffmitz
09/11/2018
17:42
Is anyone in anyway surprised at any of this?
sweet karolina
09/11/2018
10:13
SP Angel clients:

Whoever said Share Prophets pumped this is surely mistaken! Some of their tips are rubbish, but when they small a rat, it's as well to take notice.

jonwig
09/11/2018
09:51
Clear criminality.
anangf
09/11/2018
09:33
tidy 2, how was TW pumping this?
toyin
09/11/2018
08:59
> Rats desert the sinking ship:

They held on as long as possible though didnt they - banking fees up to the last possible second even though everyone in the City knew it was a PoS.

phowdo
09/11/2018
07:58
This is another BMD doc H and TW pumping dog. Say no more.
tidy 2
09/11/2018
07:28
Money down the VERY VERY large rat hole !!!!!!!!!!!
pugugly
07/11/2018
23:34
Rats are leaving the sinking ship fast now. Where are all the rampers convincing themselves it will all turnout ok and they have not lost all their money?
sweet karolina
Chat Pages: 117  116  115  114  113  112  111  110  109  108  107  106  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock