ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

LBP Lb-Shell

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Lb-Shell LSE:LBP London Ordinary Share GB00BNB7LQ31 ORD 0.01P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.0275 0.025 0.03 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Lb-Shell Share Discussion Threads

Showing 26 to 49 of 50 messages
Chat Pages: 2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
01/10/2018
10:36
Well, somethings still going on:
hxxps://www.intelligent-energy.com/careers/current-vacancies/

weird_dave
09/7/2018
00:50
LB-Shell (LBP) Earnings-Reaction to Keep an Eye
danieldanj
01/7/2018
15:56
danieldanj
28/6/2018
14:13
Fully diluted this has a market cap of £6-7million -

crazy -

almost zero cash -

fully diluted £300k at best

tomboyb
25/6/2018
02:49
danieldanj
23/5/2018
08:23
Where's the nutters trying to ramp this dog
jimmyhoffa262
08/5/2018
08:33
0.30p Vs 0.025p CLNs -

1000% plus already for peterhouse and clientele -

tomboyb
07/5/2018
09:45
Shell survives but looks like shareholder wipeout with the CLNs -

CLNs convertible at 0.025p Vs a current share price of 0.225p -

I suspect with new funds of around £435k raised at that price over 1.5 billion shares to be issued to the new directors and peterhouse -

tomboyb
29/3/2018
09:11
ITS GONNA BE HUGE
alia
29/3/2018
09:05
IF THEY PULL THIS OFF, WE COULD BE BACK INTO £1NEXT YEAR
alia
29/3/2018
08:24
Subsequent to this date, the Directors have identified a viable continuation option for the Company, which could provide more value for shareholders than a wind down
This is expected to involve the Company, under the leadership of a new board of directors and subject to the requisite shareholder approvals, acquiring a trading business using the proceeds of future additional funding. The Directors have undertaken discussions regarding this option with an experienced third party Corporate Finance firm, who believe that a suitable new board and a suitable trading business can be identified, and a non binding Heads of Agreement (HoA") has been signed with this party, under terms which the directors are satisfied provide a basis for preparing the financial statements on a going concern basis

alia
29/3/2018
08:16
SO COMPANY NOT GOING IN ADMINISTRATION
alia
14/3/2018
09:58
Anyone else have shares randomly pop up in there account. I was a previous IEH loser, lost more or less 30%. 75% of those shares popped into my account yesterday! Broker digging!
margic
23/11/2017
11:51
GUYS DOING VERY WELL ,COULD BE OVER 1P BY AGM
falia
14/11/2017
14:56
Best explanation of situation I've read

Otherwys
Answer
Opinion: Strong Sell
Price: 0.25

Full story hereToday 14:51It feels like there's a fair bit of confusion about this company. I've been following the story for a while, so for those who are interested here it is in a nutshell.

IEH (Intelligent Energy), a fuel cell company with lots of good IP, got into financial difficulties and managed to find someone to bail them out. That was Meditor (with a few minority partners), the bail out was in the form of a Convertible Loan Note (CLN), no-one else was interested in putting any money in. The terms of the CLN were pretty punitive, and the CLN holders had security over the operating company which owned all the IP (not the listed holding company).

IEH continued trading, hoping to start making sales and profits enough to dig themselves out of the financial hole. They couldn't manage it, and finally ran out of cash around end September this year. No-one was willing to put any more money in.

So IEH sold the operating company and all the IP to Meditor for £19m; then used the £19m to pay off the CLN (I think this was about 65p in the pound). So Meditor got the operating company and the IP, plus 65% of their CLN investment back, whereas the other minority CLN holders took a hit of c. 35% on their investment. The company said in an RNS in black and white that there was no value left in IEH shares.

With no operating company, IEH no longer has a business; and having paid off the CLN it has virtually no assets. They have made clear their intention to delist and wind down, they have said that the remaining assets will just about cover that and there won't be anything left for shareholders. They have now changed their name, I expect this is probably because Meditor now own the operating company that still trades under the name "Intelligent Energy" and they don't want any confusion. What's now listed is just a shell, it no longer has any link to Intelligent Energy.

All of the above can be verified by reading the RNSs issued under ticker IEH. It's a bit convoluted, but it's all there.

As to why they've set up a new website, well I haven't bothered looking at the website but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a listing requirement these days for a company listed on LSE to have a website; even if it's in the process of delisting and winding up. I imagine delisting can take some time.

In any event, I personally would not touch this company with a bargepole; I will run a mile if any company I'm invested in starts dealing with Meditor; and I have put the names of the IEH directors on a personal list of directors to avoid like the plague. Anyone investing in "LB-Shell" in my view would be better off sticking their money on Red 12 and taking a spin of the roulette wheel...

GLA
Otherwys

the stigologist
12/11/2017
19:43
Looks like this could move very quickly with news
letmepass
09/11/2017
16:40
Even if a shell player comes in it makes a big difference if its a genuine winner like Chris Akers or a numpty like Adam Reynolds
the stigologist
09/11/2017
16:36
Read my previous post and go figure!
microscope
09/11/2017
16:35
I thoight the same regarding that being a possibility..

But then why need the website?

Well the listing holds value, its main market & shareholders would benefit from using it as a shell so it makes more sense IMO,

Very risky punt. Who knows!!

oxs
09/11/2017
16:30
I think they might have thought traders might think IEH plc still denoted the Fuel Cell assets so they changed name simply to disassociate with no ambiguity

I don't know to be honest. Could go either way. Not been any scuttlebut as to someone looking to come in use it as a shell.

the stigologist
09/11/2017
16:23
Stiologist.

Surely the odds of that are quite likely, name change and new website, if a delist was on the cards why bother ??

Makes no sense whatsoever...

It wouldn't tho be the first time a company on the lse has played something down full well knowing the intentions were different..

oxs
09/11/2017
16:20
How many shares are there in issue?
solarno lopez
09/11/2017
16:13
count me in that category

if they announce a plan and no cancellation i'd look to reassess

the stigologist
09/11/2017
16:10