ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

SDRY Superdry Plc

-0.91 (-11.32%)
24 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Superdry Plc LSE:SDRY London Ordinary Share GB00B60BD277 ORD 5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.91 -11.32% 7.13 7.08 8.00 8.82 7.08 8.10 2,062,429 16:40:37
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Men's & Boys' Clothing-whsl 622.5M -148.1M -1.8017 -0.04 6.17M
Superdry Plc is listed in the Men's & Boys' Clothing-whsl sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker SDRY. The last closing price for Superdry was 8.04p. Over the last year, Superdry shares have traded in a share price range of 4.80p to 90.90p.

Superdry currently has 82,201,937 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Superdry is £6.17 million. Superdry has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -0.04.

Superdry Share Discussion Threads

Showing 6001 to 6022 of 6025 messages
Chat Pages: 241  240  239  238  237  236  235  234  233  232  231  230  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
24/4/2024
13:01
No one cares about him .
Good point 👍

seedoftongo
24/4/2024
12:08
Who cares about Rivvy ? I care about Superdry. What a great short.Still time to get on board.
wantage
24/4/2024
09:29
It’s over fella .
Rivvy the Divvy is done for on the internet .

seedoftongo
23/4/2024
13:56
RIVVY THE DIVVY

That name has now stuck.

Rivvy has been tarred n feathered and he now clucks wildly all over ADVFN .

Rivvy is the chicken pecking for grain.

Any reputation he had has long gone .
It’s only humiliation from this point forward .

Peck that grain Rivvy , eat that worm , be the chicken 🐔 jump off a chair and try to fly like a stupid chicken ..

seedoftongo
22/4/2024
14:44
RIV THE DIV

Number one contender for LOSER OF THE WEEK .

Very satisfying when a loser is completely taken down here on ADVFN .
Some say “ why do you do that thankless task Seed 🌱? , there are so many of these losers out there , you can’t destroy them all ??”
I just tell them I’m doing it for the investor community .
Flying the flag of truth honesty and justice for the good folk of ADVFN.
I don’t want payment .
Crushing an investor is actually quite satisfying .

seedoftongo
22/4/2024
13:17
You've got burnt on so many dog shares - you are a walking fire hazard, LOSER BOY

ASOS, BOOHOO, CURRYS, SUPERDRY + THG to name just a few

sellhighandbuylow
22/4/2024
13:16
Only a FOOL tries to catch a fall knife !! (You need to create even more usernames to hide your stupidity)
sellhighandbuylow
22/4/2024
12:43
Poor rivy the divy

If you see that mug on a share sell quick #thg

havinthelasttoast
22/4/2024
10:45
Very early in the week but we possibly have a winning contender for LOSER OF THE WEEK already .
Yep , you guessed it , it’s Rivington Street , yet he’s now known as Rivvy the Divvy in investing circles and for those short on time RIV DIV…

I think the engraver can start engraving the LOSER OF THE WEEK trophy ready for Fridays presentation at the virtual gallows…..

seedoftongo
22/4/2024
10:42
You've got burnt on so many dog shares - you are a walking fire hazard, LOSER BOY
sellhighandbuylow
22/4/2024
10:09
Why are you so consumed about what others are doing?Why do you continue to tell lies about what I am doing? I have never had currys shares nor boohoo or asos. On some sdry which I took out at a loss at 30p. Ouch yes I got burnt. And yes I have some thg that's it. Looks like your other alias have upticked u as well lol BUSTED as you would say loser boy. Stop worrying about me I know I am your biggest threat obviously.I am He Man
rivingtonstreet
22/4/2024
08:31
It's funny that when you've been PROVED wrong and when everybody else has been PROVED right, you resort to name calling and stating everybody is a narcissist.

It happened on ASOS and again on Boohoo and again on Currys and again on Superdry and again on THG

That's a lot of financial losses you've chalked up LOSER BOY !!

sellhighandbuylow
22/4/2024
08:11
Alright Skeletor ha ha ha FINISHED ON THE INTERNETLol Maybe he log off for a bit. If that's what you mean ?????
rivingtonstreet
22/4/2024
08:07
Julian Dunkerton hits back at 'no longer cool' criticism of the Superdry brand
===================================================================================

Last Tuesday Superdry PLC was forced to announce a range of cost-cutting measures, including the imminent delisting of Superdry shares from the London Stock Exchange.

In a thinly veiled warning to shareholders, Superdry said it would be forced to enter into Administration and Liquidation if it did not go ahead with the plans.

Mr Dunkerton, chief executive and co-founder, is quoted as saying, this is now a "critical moment" in the company's history.

Cancelling the Stock Exchange listing will save Superdry PLC some cash, but it also means thousands of small shareholders will be locked-in and unable to sell their shares.

sellhighandbuylow
21/4/2024
23:49
Price going up 80% in a few days must have the bears all on edge. They are paranoid about other investors. Chill guys, what you so worried about? Yet they don't seem so cleaver at covering up their own tracks. Seed, facts and toast all the same profile. Pot kettle Absolute paranoid narcissist goon ICAC destroyed you and played you right up to the last minute. I heard you bailed your short because you were so worried about the party. Then tookOut abother short at 5 and now 100% down lol ?
meleforgothisbongo
21/4/2024
20:22
The easy money is still to come.Back to low single digits next week.
wantage
21/4/2024
13:37
HTLT

You omitted Currys shares from his long list of barking dog failures.

factsandfigures
21/4/2024
10:49
I can confirm Rivington did indeed edit his posts in order to try and save face. The guy has about 10 alias. Mele. Dyslexic etc are all him

That mug has picked 4 dogs in a row. Asos. Boohoo Superdry and thg. They are thinking of bringing out a Revvy inverted etf much like the Cramer inverted. What a mug.

havinthelasttoast
21/4/2024
08:39
Rivvy is screwed now he knows everyone can find out the truth about his edited posts .

It’s been a terrible few days for Rivvy.
Brutally exposed and substantial financial losses .

Make a mistake on ADVFN and you are finished on the internet .

seedoftongo
20/4/2024
19:20
Julian Dunkerton hits back at 'no longer cool' criticism of the Superdry brand
===================================================================================

Last Tuesday Superdry PLC was forced to announce a range of cost-cutting measures, including the imminent delisting of Superdry shares from the London Stock Exchange.

In a thinly veiled warning to shareholders, Superdry said it would be forced to enter into Administration and Liquidation if it did not go ahead with the plans.

Mr Dunkerton, chief executive and co-founder, is quoted as saying, this is now a "critical moment" in the company's history.

Cancelling the Stock Exchange listing will save Superdry PLC some cash, but it also means thousands of small shareholders will be locked-in and unable to sell their shares.

sellhighandbuylow
19/4/2024
16:10
FWIW, it’s possible to prove whether a post on ADVFN has been edited or NOT.

If you check you will find that the search engine searches against the original text of a post and ignores ANY edits.

You can confirm this by typing something random into a post, then edit it and search for both the random content and the new content. Only the first search will actually provide a result.

You’re welcome,

JakNife

jaknife
19/4/2024
15:45
😂😂😂😂 B U S T E D 😂😂😂😂

SO WHY DID YOU EDIT THE ORIGINAL POSTING THEN ???

=========================================================================================
Rivingtonstreet - 10 Apr 2024 - 12:15:35 - 5456 of 5561 SUPERDRY - SDRY
"Well I'm keeping mine, even if they do get delisted"
=========================================================================================

Rivingtonstreet - 10 Apr 2024 - 12:15:35 - 5456 of 5561 SUPERDRY - SDRY
"Looks like Neon and his Aliases have vanished from here now. must have done
their job for GSA capital and off to the next instruction. lol"

sellhighandbuylow
Chat Pages: 241  240  239  238  237  236  235  234  233  232  231  230  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock