ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

LVCG Live Company Group Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 08:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Live Company Group Plc LSE:LVCG London Ordinary Share GB00BGSGT481 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.55 0.50 0.60 0.55 0.55 0.55 3,269,251 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Live Share Discussion Threads

Showing 4851 to 4875 of 4875 messages
Chat Pages: 195  194  193  192  191  190  189  188  187  186  185  184  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
25/4/2024
10:10
LOL iam..... Maybe they turned to ls~e because they do not like negative views being expressed about DC and co. I guess.

I see the dumping goes on as expected, as I suspose it's the folks that took shares rather get zero that are selling but how long before it is delisted again?

Do you really think there will ever be good news released?

clocktower
24/4/2024
07:44
ct - I think Knigel is still active on the ls-e message boards, which used to be 100% rampers posting there, but now seems to be mostly disgruntled shareholders - Tintin/Knco/Stocktrend not seen for a while I believe. Then again, maybe he's an 'insider' and will return when all the good news is released, lol. As always, I will avoid.
iamthemagnificent
23/4/2024
18:22
So it has now been just over a month since reinstated, and DC's pals are still not buying into the story it seems, and there have now been sells down to 0.0046 today I notice,

So what about these cornerstone investors, have they disappeared along with all the KPop and StArt token businesses etc.

All the names you mention "iam ......." are nowhere to be seen but some names I cannot even remember - Stocktrend yes - the ramper supreme and poor old Knigel must have passed away at his losses I dare say.

So it may not last long again I suspect.

clocktower
19/4/2024
14:49
Just 1 trade so far today. A sell at 0.5p.
Would have expected Stocktrend/Knco/TinTin to be buying all he can at these levels given his expectations for a double-digit shareprice soon ?

Wonder what these potential 'cornerstone investors' make of it all and at what price they would want to participate. I'm sure they'll have a lot of regard for current shareholders, of course and won't dilute them into oblivion.

iamthemagnificent
08/4/2024
15:02
The company that it seemed would not exchange their debt for shares at 3p but settled on 13,500,000 shares at 1p - that they can try selling off over five months, might be the ones happy to take whatever they can get right now, hence the bigger sell trades.

Even DC's mates are not buying them in any volume, it seems, so will new cornerstone investors still come aboard?

clocktower
02/4/2024
16:37
I wonder if Ranjit Murugason is already planning selling off all his shares, as many will remember what he did when I think some were issued to him for StArt at 3p and if I recall correctly he sold them off at around 2.5p.

As he is leaving in a few months, it would not surprise if he was doing the same sort of thing.

clocktower
02/4/2024
13:31
Spot on iamthemagnificent, and maybe even KINGEL is getting something back and selling today, selling the near 20% fall again.
clocktower
02/4/2024
13:22
Didn't stockrend2 post as Tintin on l-s-e board (and now Knco) - when it looked like game over he was wishing bad things for DC. I watched the recording of the investor call and thought DC did not look very well at all, so I suppose stocktrend2/tintin/Knco got what he wished for, what a sicko stocktrend2 is.

This remains completely UNINVESTABLE, IMHO.
I recall in the past when they had to pay everyone in confetti shares, it was a major drag on the shareprice as people can't buy stuff with shares, they have to sell at any price to get some cash back.

iamthemagnificent
02/4/2024
13:22
MM trying to make4 sells look like buys 🤣
clocktower
02/4/2024
13:09
stocktrend2 from the sight of things and the falling price it is you that has no idea.

Beware!

clocktower
28/3/2024
14:44
LOL srocktrend2 just like your previous drivel.

Had a word with DC have you again.🤣€514;

clocktower
28/3/2024
14:37
You have no idea…
stocktrend2
28/3/2024
14:22
It will be interesting to see what NEW business the cornerstone investor brings with them, I grant you, and to see Ranjit go, as it might - just might help KNIGEL get to a positive where he can get his cash and hopefully a little profit, though I doubt it will be quickly, even if it does happen one distant day away, unless of course the cornerstone investors take over from DC and he goes as well.

Till those 13.5 million have moved through the market, this is going nowhere though.

Regular good news like more Brick Live events might lift it just over 1p I guess.

Beware!

clocktower
28/3/2024
13:08
RNS - Ranjit going. Second Cormerstone agreed HofTToday 12:35
Hang out the bunting! Ranjit finally leaving the BoD! Woop Woop !!

Second Cornerstone agreed Head of Terms. Let the bidding war begin! :-)

stocktrend2
28/3/2024
12:57
Rns out second cornerstone signed heads of terms, ranjit resigned. More bricklivr contracts, nkw is the time to buy
stocktrend2
25/3/2024
11:44
At least he stopped saying they were all divisions of Live when in truth the were just holdings in other businesses, once DC had carved them up.

How long before we see another mark that has spoken to them and has inside info about the next BIG thing to ramp the share price to former highs, so it can be milked all over again?

Beware!

That said I hope KNIGEL gets some luck.

clocktower
25/3/2024
09:26
Here we go again and is DC contrite in the presentation. - NO but it seems that most were pleased to get out as soon as it was relisted.

Shafted but still alive is what I think KNIGEL might be thinking.

Good Luck K you may get an increase based on this new investment.

DC still milking it it sounds to me.

clocktower
21/3/2024
19:32
Where have the rampers gone on such a monumental day ?
It's miraculously re-listed after so many months.
Is that all the good news though ?

Kpop flopped, they couldn't get away with dodgy StartArt acquisition so is now going back to 'the vendors' (oh yeah, our man DC !).
Only boring old Bricklive to look forward to in 2024 and ONE kpop concert (really, with most of the year still to go?).

DC lending a huge sum at 20% interest (because he's borrowing the money himself at a similar rate - really?).

Raising some further funds again at the shocking price of 1p.

And here we are at 0.8p

But hey, the rampers on l-se say 10p,20p,30p is possible.

Deja vu - same thing happening all over again.

iamthemagnificent
21/3/2024
14:09
Good luck.
lufc5
21/3/2024
08:41
CRIKEY

that's been a long time coming

I suspect there will be a lot more buying than selling today as long term shareholders will be extremely keen to average themselves down

stuff all that 20p this time next year nonsense

2p and I'll get my money back

yippee :)

herecomesthesun
21/3/2024
08:05
The decades-long comedy gets funnier and funnier. Hopefully this will shut nigel up once and for all...
eezymunny
14/3/2024
16:14
Surprised at seeing a post as I would have thought the regulator and Police would have been reviewing the actions and statements made by the company representatives along with the unofficial videos released and all other information surrounding the directors trading activity of the company shares.
clocktower
14/3/2024
15:45
I'm getting increasingly positive that this will have a negative outcome..... Anyone have a different view?
lufc5
08/3/2024
22:22
No news today regarding the new financing. Figures.
lufc5
09/2/2024
18:53
Auditors signed it off.. otherwise it would have been de listed, there are issues but i believe the company has chosen not to relist until they can complete the placing and refinance, the whole reason why it was suspended was because the accounts werent published , they have been so once they can sort everything out it’ll relist with a bang
stocktrend2
Chat Pages: 195  194  193  192  191  190  189  188  187  186  185  184  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock