ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

KRS Keras Resources Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
23 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Keras Resources Plc LSE:KRS London Ordinary Share GB00BMY2T534 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 1.70 1.50 1.90 1.70 1.70 1.70 12,904 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Iron Ores 994k -1.08M -0.0134 -1.27 1.36M
Keras Resources Plc is listed in the Iron Ores sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker KRS. The last closing price for Keras Resources was 1.70p. Over the last year, Keras Resources shares have traded in a share price range of 1.70p to 5.25p.

Keras Resources currently has 80,097,177 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Keras Resources is £1.36 million. Keras Resources has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -1.27.

Keras Resources Share Discussion Threads

Showing 5776 to 5799 of 5800 messages
Chat Pages: 232  231  230  229  228  227  226  225  224  223  222  221  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
22/4/2024
19:31
The company received $1.7million after the accounting date as part of the payment for the project in Togo. The debt and interest payments taken on for the new plant and property doesn't have to be repaid for 4 to 5 years apart from a small amount of interest on a $350k loan which has an annual interest payment at a 7% rate.
sclper
20/4/2024
13:26
The company's last accounts showed them perilously short of cash. They've had to load up on debt to purchase the new Delta facility, secured on that facility. Meanwhile the accounts showed a (relatively) lot of money owed to "previous minority shareholders" - what's that about?The cap might be very low but it looks like they're flying by the seat of their pants in terms of cash. I reiterate whether the recent drop is maybe front-running a (say) £500k fundraise?
cyberbub
19/4/2024
10:33
Think it is just someone selling out as they want to use the funds elsewhere.The recent JV news and property acquisition was a very positive development and the new plant should be up and running in the next couple of weeks
sclper
19/4/2024
10:11
Why is this plummeting? Barely a million market cap. Do they need cash? Are they planning to delist? It smacks of insider trading IMO, unless there's a large holder selling out?
cyberbub
22/3/2024
10:48
Tower Resources (TRP) is the Stock to be in
riskyinvestor
23/2/2024
13:50
Hybridan Small Cap Feast: 23/02/2024

Keras Resources 3.25p £2.6m (KRS.L)

A wholly owner of the Diamond Creek organic rock phosphate mine in Utah, US provides an update on the construction of the granulator plant under the joint venture between the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Falcon Isle Resources Corp (FIR) and Phosul LLC (Phosul JV), as announced on 22 January 2022. The granulator plant is now located at the Delta Facility with the high-pressure grinding rolls mill expected to arrive at the Delta Facility from Spanish Fork during March 2024. All crushed rock phosphate in stock has been transported to the Delta Facility enabling the mobile Pro-sizer mill to produce 10 and 50 mesh products to be sold by FIR to existing customers.

apotheki
23/2/2024
07:25
Graham Stacey, CEO of Keras, commented, "The acquisition of the Delta Facility and signature of the Phosul JV has been a key inflection point in our strategy to becoming the premier producer of organic phosphate-based fertilisers in the USA. Our JV partner, Phosul LLC, brings significant experience in the marketing, formulation and field demonstration of the Phosul® product, and construction of the integrated JV granulator plant at our Delta Facility is a very exciting time for Keras and our US subsidiary, Falcon Isle Resources. Constructing a new production facility on our own property is in a sense going back to our roots as a mining and mineral processing business, and having Phosul LLC as a partner, being experts in the agricultural and fertiliser fields, positions us perfectly for significant volume and profitability growth. I look forward to providing regular updates as we approach commissioning at our Delta Facility."
apotheki
23/2/2024
07:23
Operations Update and award of Options
apotheki
23/2/2024
07:23
RNS: Keras Resources PLC Operations Update and award of Options
livewireplus
22/1/2024
17:51
Look at trade no 26 which has just been added. Director buy or Mr Grosso I suspect.
the skipper
22/1/2024
09:25
Interesting to note that Grosso is involved once again - this time supplying the loans.
jimbl
22/1/2024
09:07
An excellent move which the market clearly welcomes. Would be nice to know how much product they managed to mine before snow prevented operations continuing and how much product they sold last year, so hopefully an operational update will follow.
the skipper
22/1/2024
08:55
Graham Stacey, CEO of Keras, commented, "After a challenging 2023, I cannot overemphasise the importance of these developments in our business. Not only have we plugged the gap in our product range and increased our forecast rock phosphate sales 200%, but it is an absolute pleasure to have partnered with the strong team at Phosul to whom we've supplied increasing volumes of our PhosAgri rock phosphate product to test the suitability of our rock, as well as to develop a relationship with like-minded operators with insight into the organic fertiliser market.

We've taken a view that our current operations centre in Spanish Fork is likely to come under increasing pressure from residential development which is likely to lead to rezoning of our existing site at some point in the future. Owning our own production property and equipment further eliminates the excessive lease costs associated with Spanish Fork, and enables continuous operations with economies of scale that brings. In addition to longevity, the property provides us with footprint for future expansion of granulation capacity as well as our current production mix. We continue to learn the intricacies of building market share in a niche market and how our product best fits within the organic space in the US. Our biggest challenge to date has been market penetration - with Phosul we get the benefit of granulator experience and existing market for the PhoSul® product."

apotheki
12/10/2023
09:56
It is a well known TROLL
apotheki
12/10/2023
09:23
They were wide awake when I met them a few weeks ago.
rec0very stock
10/10/2023
12:14
I'm wide awake. You guys are asleep. The directors are at the wheel zzzzz
texaschaser
08/10/2023
10:26
This thread was created and named many years ago. I note this is not your first post referencing it. You may be the only one 'bothered' by it, so feel free to create a new thread if it's causing you to lose sleep.
markyess
08/10/2023
09:49
'Finally Coming of Age' is a funny title. Running out of road.
texaschaser
29/9/2023
12:33
Fertoz market capitalisation of only around £12.3m at today's exchange rates. Yuck.
markyess
29/9/2023
11:49
Hey, cheers Mark!

No joy in being proved right(ish), but building a market share from scratch by people with no connection to the industry was always going to be tough.

I had thought the carbon capture route may prove beneficial (like Fertoz) but so far that's amounted to nothing either. All in all I keep Fertoz in mind when considering our best case scenarios with DC and overall, it does not fill me with much enthusiasm.
Fertoz, multi mine, multi country, organic phosphate and carbon sequestration, yet share price is now only Aus$0.09.

jimbl
29/9/2023
11:41
Gladly the '3 year' financial commitment doesn't start until mining begin at Togo, but agreed, it seems we'll still be waiting a while until they actually mobilise, even though it's now entirely on their terms for their benefit.

You called the challenges in the timeline to build Phosphate market share bang on the money, Jim. If at any point I cast doubt on your assumptions, I apologise! It's growing harder to leave the blame for slow growth solely at Helda's door!

Hopefully the liquid blenders demand does prove game changing, but I'm not going to get any hopes up until I see meaningful substance reported in the public domain.

markyess
29/9/2023
11:33
Agreed R_S we either need to see revenue from Togo or the take off from 'blenders' to be a game changer driving some significant sales growth above current levels, otherwise I fear we'll see a cash call around May-June next year. I just hope if it does come to that, the directors dig deep rather than us facing further dilution.

I'm still sitting tight, but I'm growing rather bored of the journey.

markyess
29/9/2023
11:33
Considering it took 10 years to be relieved of Nayega by Togo, without licensing, then I continue to have ZERO faith in Togo commencing mining and paying us revenues within 3 years.
I'm beginning to have as little faith in the BOD updating us at all, on anything.

jimbl
29/9/2023
11:06
Indeed. Still suffering significant growing pains in Utah (significantly underestimated how long and how much effort would need to go into generating market share) and still waiting for Togo Govt to get its act together and start mining - they can wait a while as the 3 year clock does not start ticking, but they will need the revenue from Togo to pay off Shawn in Jun next year.

"the Company and State have had positive discussions regarding the development of Nayéga. This process continues and the Company believes that the continued constructive dialogue between the Company and the State will stand the project in good stead, and we look forward to updating shareholders on the way forward." Not particularly inspiring!

Only real highlight would be "updating our shareholders in the near future about potential long-term offtakes or joint ventures." If they happen as hopefully they would provide a steady sales volume.

rec0very stock
Chat Pages: 232  231  230  229  228  227  226  225  224  223  222  221  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock