ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

PIZA Pizzaexp. Assd

0.00 (0.00%)
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Pizzaexp. Assd LSE:PIZA London Ordinary Share QQ0032645574 ORD 10P (ASSD VENICE CASH)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% - 0.00 -
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Pizzaexp. Assd Share Discussion Threads

Chat Pages: 1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
10/4/2017
14:36
Pizzagate. So how's it panning out? ;-)
pvb
10/12/2016
00:43
...Ah! Someone has now started to make some dosh out of this nonsense.
pvb
05/12/2016
08:22
Pizzagate: Man Walks Into Comet Pizza with Assault Rifle, Shots Allegedly Fired
snurkle1
02/12/2016
17:33
"Are you guys even aware of how stupid all of this is."

Well, are you?

pvb
30/11/2016
19:53
followed by

and now breaking news

snurkle1
28/11/2016
12:06
from silver thread:

"Vanunu
28 Nov '16 - 10:39 - 58380
Excellent, brand new, spooky, pizzagate vid.

"

alexx
27/11/2016
08:46
This is the New York Times article (if you can bear to read it).

This an example of so called journalism in 2016. More like Germany 1938.

Have a read and see what you think.

loverat
26/11/2016
20:04
Thanks alexx

On the McCann story and on the subject of Statment Analysis - a technique used by some police and investigators - here is an interesting article.

It studies the statements made during the enquiry and includes some very interesting conclusions about the words used. Statement Analysis appears to study the choice of words used in statements. A person telling an untruthful statement would generally have some disruption or stress to the thought process and the clue will be in the words used. For example - wrong tenses used - 'distancing' language - e.g 'we' instead of 'I', describing the before and after in detail but not much on the event.

The theory sounds good and I was looking at some of the examples in the link which I can relate to.

On the other hand there are some sceptics who don't believe there is enough scientific basis to support this method. Interesting stuff and worth a read.

loverat
26/11/2016
16:29
Madeleine McCann
alexx
25/11/2016
19:13
Search Engine is here
alexx
25/11/2016
18:45
If you have not come across 'PizzaGate' before and are inclined to read the links - it may also assist if you subsequently refer to the Wilileaks site which lists all the e-mails to/from Clinton and Podesta - her main campaign manager and advisor.

This will help you verify what you see/read in the clips. Just enter Wikileaks Podesta or Clinton and a search engine appears where you put in the key words and the relevant e-mails appear. The e-mails are quite interesting anyway and I entered in stuff about Syria and Iraq and up popped confimation that the US Administration knew that Saudi Arabia and Qatar financed ISIS. Most know that but interesting to see it confirmed and to me, the corruption and deception of the US Government.

loverat
Chat Pages: 1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock