ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

FST Frontier Smart Technologies Group Limited

0.00 (0.00%)
24 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Frontier Smart Technologies Group Limited LSE:FST London Ordinary Share KYG3730C1078 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 25.50 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Frontier Smart Technolog... Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2501 to 2522 of 2525 messages
Chat Pages: 101  100  99  98  97  96  95  94  93  92  91  90  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
16/8/2021
13:14
Wow didn't know that thanks grity!
hazl
03/8/2020
09:10
Yes - just watching him on BBC news. Amazing.
someuwin
03/8/2020
03:53
Would you Adam & eve it! The company behind the multi million £ order OF RAPID covid 19 tests (DnaNudge)
is non other than chris Toumazou CEO
Of TMZ/FST

grity
25/10/2019
19:11
The cheque has landed on the doormat. Sad end to what could have been a great story. As I have said before, I will be recycling some of my meagre return on this one into Science Group because Frontier will be a cash cow from next year onward, which explains why SAG were so aggressive in acquiring the firm. Don't get mad, get even.

Good luck to all TMZ/FST shareholders past and present with your future investments.

life of crime
24/9/2019
10:34
It's all over, rover. I blame the earlier TMZ Board who were duped by Sethill. It was clear, from the first few months, that Sethill and Apps had no interest in anything that wasn't a cash cow for them. And thus, using TMZ assets, Sethill regained control of the company that he had been ousted from.
nod
23/9/2019
21:00
Finally it sinks in.....
firw00d
23/9/2019
12:04
'Bosses at Thomas Cook raked in millions of pounds in salaries and bonuses in the years before its collapse.

Now calls have been mounted for senior figures at the company - which ceased trading in the early hours of the morning - to pay the money back.'

Scumbags Sethill & Apps...

birkenhead
03/9/2019
19:23
Indeed, Sethill selling up tells us all we need to know. His game is up and not before time.

FST will be the property of Science Group by November and I expect they will make a much better job of running it. My final contribution here is that investors should share in Science Group's good fortune in getting Frontier for peanuts by investing in SAG's stock themselves.

Good luck to all current and previous FST/TMZ shareholders for the future.

life of crime
31/8/2019
00:51
150K at 25p.
What choice did he have anyway as they become untracdeable.

p1nkfish
30/8/2019
16:41
Ironically, the half-year results were not as bad as I expected!

The only cloud on the horizon is that they are having competition on the DAB front at the low end. However, competition is inevitable when you have 80% share of a market that is set to explode in Europe next year. Whatever they lose in market share I think they will more than make up in volume.

With Sethill selling all his shares today it looks like he is on the way out. I only wish it had happened years ago. As I have said before, don't get mad, get even. I am buying shares in Science Group because I think they will look like a tasty morsel themselves when the DAB royalties start rolling in, the latter being their reason for so aggressively targeting FST. Good luck with your future investments.

life of crime
29/8/2019
07:10
70% +.
Now see how long remaining management survive.

p1nkfish
28/8/2019
17:36
Considerable potential wasted.
iamnoone
28/8/2019
15:01
Well, it looks like the game is up. This latest news surprised me but it is clear Science know a bargain when they see one:

I should have sold at 35p but my losses on this one meant 10p either way made little difference. Once they confirm they have the 75% needed to force through the 25p deal, which I expect in the next few days, then I am going to invest my meagre return in Science, as they will get the benefit of FST cleaning up in Europe as it goes DAB.

Science are putting their money where their mouth is. Hopefully they will boot out the CEO and CFO as part of the merger and then it is countdown to the money pouring in from 2020 as France, Italy and Switzerland move to DAB as standard.

Sad that is has ended in a whimper but I am glad to see the back of FST and will be watching my future investment in Science with interest! My advice, FWIW, is don't get mad, get even and invest in Science Group.

life of crime
27/8/2019
15:11
Science Group are closing their grip on Frontier. I am pleased because the CEO and CFO have nearly ruined the company and I cannot wait for them to be kicked out.

In the meantime, I think SAG will bring order to the firm and I am going to hold onto my shares. Over the next year or two things looks rosy, especially in Europe for DAB. Anything else, e.g. IoT, will be a bonus. If it was up to me, I would close down everything except DAB but let's see what happens. At least Sethill and Apps are now under control, so that is a real improvement. The sooner they go the better, but at last there is some direction.

life of crime
24/8/2019
21:46
As I have mentioned numerous times on this chat that Sethill the Clueless Clown and his Stooges would virtually take this company down. The role of the Board is to create value for the Shareholders.This Board are a Clueless Bunch of Clowns that should join Billy Smarts Circus ?
langham77
21/8/2019
11:08
Having placed an order about a fortnight ago to buy shares at 31p, I must be thankful that it lapsed.
SAG seems to be striking a very hard deal. I was expecting them to extend or renew the offer.
SAG can now increase its proportion of FST's capital at only 25p with little restriction. So it is hard to see how the FST can recover to the 35p recently available.

varies
21/8/2019
08:03
Been here since Nanoscience days,what a chump I am,glad I took 35p.Lesson learnt.
spekky
18/8/2019
15:41
At least with the departure of the NEDs and the Chairman, the CEO and CFO are less well protected and they need to go. I think SAG are going to need to put their hand in their pocket once Sethill and Apps are cleared out, in order to prop up the balance sheet while they restructure FST's debt.

It looks as if Science Group are not interested in taking the firm over, with all the administrative overheads that go with it. By holding 47% and having seats on the board they have huge influence but they can allow a new BoD to take responsibility for turning the firm around. I just hope that behind the scenes they are using headhunters to line up a new CEO, while presumably SAG's own CFO will manage the financial aspects eventually.

All they need to do is steady the ship this year, cut out everything apart from the DAB division and then wait for the cash to roll in next year as France goes DAB as standard, with Italy and Switzerland not far behind.

I am warming to SAG, as they see the potential in the business and seem to see this as a very profitable investment longer term. If FST turns out to be a cash cow over the next 2 or 3 years the share price could be light years from the current lows. If an industry buyer was interested at that point, they would have to be very persuasive with their chequebooks towards SAG if they wanted them to part with their 47%.

If that is the strategy then what is good for SAG is good for the rest of us investors. I am still holding my shares and if they can sort out the short term finance issues and get a respected new CEO to slim down the business, I think we will see a bounce in the shares and a rosy prospect for the next few years.

The sooner Apps and Sethill go, the better. They are proving what has long been suspected, i.e. they have treated FST as if it was a private firm and focused on their personal interests, not those of the shareholders. They should fall on their swords but are clinging onto their jobs (and high salaries) for as long as possible. In a way you can't blame them; after all, who would want to employ either of them after what they have done at FST!

life of crime
13/8/2019
07:35
The board pretending they are noble and doing the right thing.

If you’re reading this FST board ...none of you are any good you should all sling your hook 👍

Profit warning after profit warning despite being at the forefront of a growth industry. Shysters

john09
10/8/2019
03:40
One final atrocity from Mumbles Sethill and Johnny Appetites, no doubt desperately trying only to save their own necks and rob every last penny from shareholders, is the squandering of an additional $450K:

"Frontier reviewed and explored potential synergies between the Company and the two potential partners. Much management time and effort has gone into exploring these options and the professional advisory fees incurred in managing this corporate activity, particularly in respect of the ongoing discussions with Science Group, are currently in the order of $450k. These fees, which had previously not been forecast, will be charged to the Group's profit and loss account in the second half of 2019."

birkenhead
07/8/2019
21:38
I did mention over a year ago with these Clowns as BOD this company was going one way,it was a Sinking Ship waiting to happen with that Clueless Clown Sethill as Captain . Let's hope he goes down with it. Do the decent thing and Step Down you Clown .
langham77
07/8/2019
20:17
Terrible for holders
nw99
Chat Pages: 101  100  99  98  97  96  95  94  93  92  91  90  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock