ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

DCP Diamondcorp

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Diamondcorp LSE:DCP London Ordinary Share GB00B183ZC46 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 2.05 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Diamondcorp Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2276 to 2295 of 2300 messages
Chat Pages: 92  91  90  89  88  87  86  85  84  83  82  81  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
21/5/2019
13:11
Seems a long time ago now that this sunk without trace. Did anyone ever pick up from the cessation of DCP and take the project any further?
tiger60
02/2/2017
20:47
They have raised £1 million. Dcp share suspension was around the 2p mark. @4p, Exercisable @1p at an average of 2.5p placing

Management were a little uninformed about possibility of floods, they must have proved they can now manage the potentially good asset to someone

markfrankie
22/1/2017
17:03
Seems a fair writeup http://www.shareprophets.com/views/26686/diamondcorp-light-at-the-end-of-a-very-long-dark-tunnel
hutch_pod
21/1/2017
09:55
So they have raised approx £1m through a placing at 4p. Maybe this will rise from the ashes then!
zedder
30/11/2016
20:31
I sold the majority of my shares at 8p as posted at the time
tiger60
29/11/2016
21:21
Tiger, I have no issues in letting you know I am currently holding a potentially big loss. I suspect your poorly disguised bitterness is because, despite your forthcoming protestations, you have sold in panic and have actually fulfilled a big loss. Why will people get frustrated when if you got yourself informed you will know already there is not a cat in hells chance of DCP being unsuspended until February 2017. Stop being so hypocritical. Because you lost out big time, you want everybody else to. Shame on you! Most of DCP's RNS out this morning was already out in the public domain if you'd read a decent board. Oh but I forgot, you want to bury your head in the sand, hope the posters 'post less and the ones that do will get more frustrated' and therefore satisfy your disingenuous and self pitying nonsense.
pharmoutcomeszzz
29/11/2016
19:09
No i wont be joining in. As to intelligent debate if you want posters to validate your decisions you are welcome to them, but it wont make you a penny more. It will just put off the inevitable acceptance that you have lost.

This wont be back from suspension until feb next year and as time passes posters will post less and the ones that do will get more and more frustrated. Hope it is different but doubt it very much.

tiger60
29/11/2016
14:03
good to see some positive vibes on this board. Long way to go, but where are the doom mongers?
pharmoutcomeszzz
29/11/2016
07:27
Rns out this morning, but so far not showing up on advfn ! This one could still come back from the dead and surprise us all !
mesquida
27/11/2016
12:55
Thanks for that pharm... I would strongly recommend any LTH's who have not already done so to go and read the extensive correspondence on LSE from people who have actually been to the GM on 16th Nov and held private discussions with Paul Loudon. It seems that there are considerable grounds for optimism that this can be sorted out, although probably at the cost of a substantial placing. The company has insurance cover for the flood damage and it has diamonds to sell and it would appear that this flood gives the company an opportunity to restructure its finances on a more secure footing.
obbig60
16/11/2016
07:28
In administration ...
adorling
16/11/2016
06:32
Tiger I have not been a great fan of yours but have always enjoyed your comments. Everybody is entitled to their views.I now put my hands up and admit you have been truly correct. We have always known that this was risky but potentially highly rewarding. Sadly we came so close but now......not much value left to go around however you spin it. Hind sight is great but looking back the biggest flaw in all this, as has been said is not having a finance director and therefore a total lack of of financial control. There's a lot of talk at the moment about getting a drilling rig etc and on going interest for a bid. Best to write it all off anything back will be a bonus. On to the next one.....
wisecat2
15/11/2016
19:41
I have been out and out for a while but still lost a little. Not sure anyone comes out of this with any credit.

But even though i hold no shares i can still be angry for the private investors and at the bullish posts by some that preceded this suspension. It is just plain wrong to keep voicing the upside whilst ignoring risks. The modelling figures were quoted by many as virtually factual when they failed to meet any of their forward statements. It annoys me that this is deemed acceptable by the company and individuals. To have no finance director was bordering on stupidity.

The naivity of posters on lse trying to contact the company and supporting a placement at a premium is just sad. A feeling of impotency has been replaced by desperation. I feel the management badly let down all investors - there will be no reprieve in its current guise. Small invesors will be wiped out in my opinion

So yes i did bail my motive for posting is genuine concern, can others say the same?

tiger60
15/11/2016
13:31
Tiger60: given all your 'carefully' considered reasons for blaming management, I can only assume you bailed out long ago and can't therefore understand why you seem so bitter. It would be extremely remiss of you to still have a holding in a company you obviously thought so little of. It only takes a minute to sell your shares. Hope you were sensible enough to share your risk. AAU worth a look.
pharmoutcomeszzz
15/11/2016
08:03
Looks like iicb has gambled his last giro,good!
karmastuartra
14/11/2016
21:16
Bad luck! Or bad management, false expectations, no finance director, no contingency planning, multiple fund raisings (all too small), stated fully funded in 2015, failure to meet forward statements, delivery poor quarter after quarter, yep all bad luck
tiger60
14/11/2016
20:38
Aaaaahhhh! IiCB: showing your true colors. We are all sitting on now what looks heavy losses. Like most share owners in DCP, I invested after having carried out much research and reading. I have never invested in a company that has had so much genuine bad luck. Some you win, some you lose. Sounds to me as if you've been stupid enough to put all your eggs in 1 basket. Get over it and if you ever have enough money to invest again and comment on boards, change your style, start making useful contributions and stop slagging off the management, the company you have invested in and other contributors. WE have, after all, invested in the same company,presumably, like you, to get a decent return. Probably this will instigate another flurry of 4 letter obscenities. makes me smile more than the current price of DCP does, so give it your best.
pharmoutcomeszzz
14/11/2016
18:46
Anyone planning on going to the shareholders meeting on Wednesday?
darcon
14/11/2016
16:10
iiCB,

Although I have stopped posting on here, I cannot let that go through without comment.

You are without doubt one of the most unpleasant posters I have come across. pharmoutcomeszzz made a sarcastic but accurate comment and there was no need to use foul language, which, unfortunately, you have deployed on many occasions. You have consistently slated the company so even though we have all probably lost our investment here, somehow it doesn't feel quite so bad to know that you did not follow your own advice.

I am waiting for your post which blames PL for the rains - you have blamed him for everything else.

jaf1948
14/11/2016
15:07
Good to hear you're not so down and out that you're still able to whine on this board.perhaps if you'd actually carried out what you kept saying you'd do, i.e. sell all your shares weeks/months ago, you wouldn't now have 'lost everything'. Rule no.1: don't play the markets if you can't afford the loss.
pharmoutcomeszzz
Chat Pages: 92  91  90  89  88  87  86  85  84  83  82  81  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock