ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

WSI Workplace Syst.

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Workplace Syst. LSE:WSI London Ordinary Share GB0009250845 ORD 5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 24.75 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Workplace Systems Share Discussion Threads

Showing 876 to 900 of 900 messages
Chat Pages: 36  35  34  33  32  31  30  29  28  27  26  25  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
21/12/2011
14:25
ARTY,battlebus..Thanks.
It was slow going at times,yet the end result was fully satisfactory.
That only leaves me with STL now,which hand on heart seems like a potential star in the making.
Really difficult to buy shares within the spread though,which is in itself a good sign.
Good luck everyone !!

PS , I have to admit to being partial to a bit of ZEN at current 6 pence levels.
Mud.

mudbath
12/12/2011
22:04
Yes!! The Road FROM Wigan Pier.
broomsticks
09/12/2011
17:49
Who would have thought it stung by a Wasp in December lol! Hope your enjoying the sun Mud i know we spoke of 30p but in this climate 25p isn't bad. Though the results were decent and perhaps sometime in the future would have made more. That large trade i spoke of a week ago was a clever move! That old consolidation again like Flo so what's for 2012. Mrs Battle has already booked a month in Florida over Christmas and the new year. She sends you her best and best of luck to all who held from me.
battlebus2
09/12/2011
09:16
There is a good chance he does not know.[Mudbath] Gone chasing the sun.
firth
09/12/2011
08:28
8.00am Annual results announced.
8.01am Cash offer of 25p announced.
Shares rise 74.5%

I Like it!

s

stephanie_m
09/12/2011
08:21
Well done mudbath, your patience and faith rewarded yet again....respect !!!
arty
09/12/2011
08:18
HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKEOVER AT 25P

tovele
04/12/2011
21:46
As with FLO,battlebus,WSI will do well to remain independent;given the current interest in the WFM arena ,allied to the ample liquidity in the tech sector.
mudbath
03/12/2011
21:33
Always room for consolidation Mud. Results not far away now.
battlebus2
03/12/2011
18:53
SUCCESSFACTORS provide software to assist firms manage their workforce in the cloud.They are number two in the world in this field.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"SAP AG (SAP), the largest maker of business management software, agreed to buy SuccessFactors Inc. for $3.4 billion in cash to bolster its cloud-computing offerings.
SAP will purchase SuccessFactors for $40 per share in cash, 52 percent above to the company's closing share in New York trading on Dec. 2, SAP said in an e-mailed statement today.
SAP, based in Walldorf, Germany, is promoting cloud computing as a safe way for businesses to outsource their data centers and reduce the need to keep and maintain hardware. SAP's cloud offering, also called on-demand software and software sold as a service, or SaaS, is one of three areas that SAP is targeting as it aims to reach 20 billion euros ($27 billion) in annual sales by the middle of the decade.
"This is a much needed move by SAP," Ray Wang, head of San Francisco-based Constellation Research, said in a phone interview from Birmingham, England. "This gives SAP a much more defensible position in cloud computing."
The purchase of San Mateo, California-based SuccessFactors (SFSF) will be funded from SAP's existing cash and a 1 billion-euro loan facility, the company said, adding that the SuccessFactors board of directors has unanimously approved the transaction. SAP said it expects the transaction to be completed in the first quarter of 2012.
The acquisition will "significantly accelerating SAP's momentum as a provider of cloud applications, platforms and infrastructure," SAP said.
SAP has gained 17 percent this year, valuing the company at 54.9 billion euros."

Good then in terms of the valuation.
Bad then as regards potential competition for OnLine.

mudbath
28/11/2011
09:27
On Sept 1st,WSI released the following statement,

"WorkPlace Systems International plc ("WorkPlace" or the "Company") is pleased to announce new agreements for its WorkPlace OnLine SaaS solution. Orders have been received from five new clients operating in the Retail sector.
These orders include a significant UK Retail client with more than 1,600 outlets, a North American Retail client with more than 5,000 outlets and a major Dubai Retailer.
The Company is also pleased to announce that an existing On-Premise client of WorkPlace, Rank Group Gaming Division Limited, has contracted to install WorkPlace OnLine following a successful pilot. This is the first major On-Premise WorkPlace client to roll out the OnLine SaaS solution.
The combined orders represent some £1.2m of annual recurring revenue when roll outs are completed.
In addition to the nine pilots previously announced, the Company can also report a further two SaaS pilots from major UK retailers.
"The success of WorkPlace OnLine is now being clearly shown in the UK, North America and the Middle East," commented Barney Quinn, CEO of WorkPlace.
"We believe that the Company's early investment in the Workforce Management SaaS field is beginning to pay off and that the WorkPlace OnLine SaaS product leadership augurs well for the Company's future through its corresponding long term revenue stream."

Hopefully then,any weakness in the figures for their last 12 months trading will be balanced by strong prospects for the current period and beyond.

mudbath
11/11/2011
19:29
Got it battlebus.
Something brewing here ?

mudbath
11/11/2011
18:14
Just over a million shares changed hands today Mudbath. Oh the 2 was a mix up with ADVFN when they asked me to update.
battlebus2
04/11/2011
21:08
.5%.
Hardly a convincing margin battlebus2.
By the way;why the "2" addendum?

mudbath
04/11/2011
19:20
Who was right, Mudbath top of the pile! Well done.Pleased to be back in the top twenty myself :)
battlebus2
29/10/2011
08:19
Many thanks battlebus2 !!
What with STL about to bag(yawn) and GNG recovering,who knows?
As you say,a sweet share indeed,that Angle.Just starting to fret as to whether we have a bubble situation there and if so whether to sell a few.Nice dilemma though.

mudbath
28/10/2011
17:53
Congrats Mud your at number two next week top of the pile i reckon. A sweet share that Angle!
battlebus2
20/10/2011
20:06
Can't see that happening Mudbath Angle will soon be in the £1 range. Anyway another good day here only halfway to our target.
battlebus2
20/10/2011
10:35
It's been slow battlebus,but extremely sure.The last update was excellent news.More of the same ,or better,lies ahead,imo.Without doubt,my initial target of 30pence is achievable,sooner or later.I see you are possibly about to overtake me again in the comp.
mudbath
11/10/2011
07:22
Steady buying and another tick up Mudbath. Any news in the pipeline? Last years trading update was the 15th .
battlebus2
30/9/2011
19:56
You will not believe it battlebus,yet I had not looked at the comp in months,so absolutely GOBSMACKED to see our names way up the top !! Just need STL to perform and I will be able to retire(again);although Scotty may be the one to propel my entry further upwards.
Mud.

mudbath
30/9/2011
19:36
Hey Mudbath well done up to 5th and stealing my spot in the ABCD comp. Why did i sell Angle a year ago! Ah well you can't win them all. Dropped from 5th to 9th this week and fear the worst for the weeks ahead lol.
battlebus2
26/9/2011
13:00
Thanks for the welcome battlebus2

It probably sounds perverse but I am not sure that I want Workplace Systems to do very well at the moment, I feel that if it does it may stick out like a sore thumb and as things are at present with the world economy that's an invitation for the share price to get hammered. imo

Sorry pun not intended.

broomsticks
26/9/2011
13:00
Thanks for the welcome battlebus2

It probably sounds perverse but I am not sure that I want Workplace Systems to do very well at the moment, I feel that if it does it may stick out like a sore thumb and as things are at present with the world economy that's an invitation for the share price to get hammered. imo

Sorry pun not intended.

broomsticks
25/9/2011
09:47
Welcome back. Always a good sign when investors are returning. I think you have missed quite a lot Broomsticks with the increase in new orders starting to gain momentum we should see profits beginning to follow and then the lagging shareprice.
battlebus2
Chat Pages: 36  35  34  33  32  31  30  29  28  27  26  25  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock