ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

DALR Dalradian Cmn

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Dalradian Cmn LSE:DALR London Ordinary Share CA2354991002 COM SHS NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 86.25 85.00 87.50 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Dalradian Cmn Share Discussion Threads

Showing 101 to 125 of 125 messages
Chat Pages: 5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/9/2018
19:53
I haven't received my cheque yet, hopefully it arrives this week.
ardtole
18/9/2018
13:07
Received payment today x-rate .57580
84.64 pence per share

oooff
15/9/2018
18:26
I was wondering that. Not received my cheque from Canada yet.
oooff
14/9/2018
19:48
Any idea when cheques for dalradian shares will be issued
ardtole
23/8/2018
13:25
I have just received my special meeting instruction form via HSDL. It states on the letter "To be valid your instruction must be lodged with HSDL not later than 9am 23/08/2018"

As I do not have a time machine, I have effectively been disenfranchised. Hmmmm.

bodgit
21/8/2018
17:18
I received on the 16th August from computershare Canada 1 voter form for Aug 31st special meeting and as a registered shareholder a letter of transmittal which
I need to fill in for my shares. Not impressed that there is no exact figures for computershares exchange rate from Canadian dollars to sterling. Undecided about a canadian dollar cheque to then convert into sterling which can slow.

oooff
21/8/2018
13:27
I have not yet received any voting papers relating to the take over of Dalradian. Has anyone here yet received the shareholder materials for the August 31 meeting?
bodgit
18/8/2018
09:59
Honestly -

I think DALR's PR have done an excellent job, but for the wrong side....
More than one strategical blunder there, I think you'll agree.
Lessons learned hopefully. Better luck next time.

pelgis
17/8/2018
19:38
I've just sold mine. Can see them messing us around with foreign transfer fees unfortunately.
djb3
16/8/2018
20:21
Thanks - a disappointing side effect - often the case.

I don't blame the landowners for doing this.

bageo
16/8/2018
20:00
Yeah Koza are getting off to a bad start there too. Access to drill locations from landowners being refused, and no cooperation generally. Dalradian have left a very bad taste it would appear.
pelgis
16/8/2018
19:20
Don't think it's the end of the Curraghinalt project, but it won't happen this side of 20 years.... Locals have long memories and experience behind them.
pelgis
16/8/2018
18:57
Pelgis - thanks

The licence boundary near Draperstown is close - if not Dalradian is this the Koza/Walkabout JV - if so then it is a worrying spread in attitude.

There are often areas that the upset caused isn't worth any potential gain - as per near a water reservoir.

bageo
16/8/2018
18:24
Might look like a bad deal for the investors on the table, but at least you'll get something back.... public backlash against Dalradian has snowballed over the last month and the locals have regrouped and intensified their fight against the proposed mine and processing plant. Other prospecting companies operating near Draperstown have added fuel to the fire and the resulting local anger has unified a lot of the smaller groups. If I know these people as well as I think I do, then no mining company will conquer them, even if they did they'd never be able to operate there. A definite loss on the cards if you stay in.
pelgis
16/8/2018
17:48
It is poor that computershare do not give any exact cost figures for currency conversion.
oooff
14/8/2018
22:13
I note the following extract which appears at page 23 (of 156) in the information being sent to shareholders. It answers my above question. Still wondering whether to sell now in the open market. Hmmmmm. Any thoughts anyone on that?

"The exchange rate that will be used to convert payments from Canadian dollars into U.S. dollars or British pound sterling will be the rate established by Computershare Trust Company of Canada, in its capacity as foreign exchange service provider to the Company, on the date the funds are converted. The risk of any fluctuations in such rates will be solely borne by the Shareholder. Computershare Trust Company of Canada will act as principal in such currency conversion transactions and may earn a commercially reasonable spread between its exchange rate and the rate used by any counterparty from which it purchases the elected currency."

bodgit
09/8/2018
12:26
Dalradian Resources (DALR) News Out Just Now
danieldanj
09/8/2018
09:15
I e mailed Marla Gale on 25th July (copy below) about the amounts UK holders might receive upon completion of the deal - I have not received any response to date.

E mail of 25th July 2018:

Dear Marla,

I am a Dalradian shareholder having acquired those shares following your acquisition of Minco. My Dalradian shares are held in my nominee account ... in the UK and traded on the London 'AIM' market.

Can you help please with a question I have arising from the June 21st 2018 announcement of the Recommended Cash Offer by Orion Mine Finance to Acquire Dalradian Resources Inc.

I note the offer price is C$1.47 per share. Assuming the deal does complete as expected in third quarter 2018, is it possible for me to know now what amount I will receive per share in pounds Sterling or will that be subject to the prevailing exchange rate at the time of completion?

Thank you in advance for your response.

bodgit
07/8/2018
12:31
Will this cash offer be subject to Canadian withholding tax in the same way dividends are?
claudyhe
17/7/2018
16:33
Can anyone here help me please?

I have Dalradian AIM shares and note that the 21 June offer is given as $ Canadian 1.47 per share. Is the amount I will receive (assuming it all goes through ok) already fixed in pounds sterling or am I bearing exchange rate risk (+ or - ) between now and the deal closing? Thanks in advance.

bodgit
13/7/2018
14:25
Wow! Really.... Good to himself, isn't he?
pelgis
13/7/2018
14:07
Patrick f anderson, chief executove of dalradian ireland.
storefront27
12/7/2018
13:17
Storefront: "Meanwhile PFA is getting paid 700k while Dalradian produces nothing"
Who/what is PFA?

pelgis
12/7/2018
11:23
Storefront-- the media coverage you've seen so far is the tip of the iceberg. Dalradian have exemplified the measure of their extreme stupidity and arrogance by drilling at the Glencordial site, and jeopardized the rest of the project for them in the process. They are clearly a company that haven't thought the whole operation through, and don't care about the environment, water supply and the general population that they were counting on for support. Without this support they are nothing, and any investment will be worthless.
The Glencordial drill site is a very recent development, but support for the 'anti-Dalradian' groups is growing exponentially. Water/pollution is a big issue, and the varioius tourism lobby groups (our biggest industry after agriculture), angling lobby groups, etc... are all joining the cause. Taxi for Dalradian! close the gates on the way out please.

pelgis
12/7/2018
10:07
To djb3
The DfI have been told that they do not have the authority to make cross cutting planning decisions without a minister in place. The Dalradian application is crosscutting and there appear to be no prospect of a Stormont executive they will no be able to decide this application. The process is still going to have to go to another judicial review and public enquiry. I can't see any potential for approval.
On top of this there has bee a lot of media coverage about further prospecting and the use of cyanide in processing. I'm glad I got out when I did. Meanwhile PFA is getting paid 700k while Dalradian produces nothing. Something stinks about the whole deal

storefront27
Chat Pages: 5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock