ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

JSJS Jsjs Designs

0.00 (0.00%)
18 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Jsjs Designs LSE:JSJS London Ordinary Share GB00B3FHW443 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.825 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Jsjs Designs Share Discussion Threads

Showing 4676 to 4699 of 4700 messages
Chat Pages: 188  187  186  185  184  183  182  181  180  179  178  177  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
22/4/2014
12:21
Good link G Richard!Thanks
alynch
03/4/2014
08:38
Try this one.

Once created, I had to completely log out of advfn and log in again. Search for the epic LWRF as well.

greenrichard
03/4/2014
08:32
alynch - it's a Premium BB Broadcast Thread with READ/WRITE options - sames as this one. It should be accessible by all, but allows me to moderate and ban disruptive posters.

If the mnemonic is wrong - I'll probably need to set it up again anyway

greenrichard
03/4/2014
08:26
Hi Folks,
I believe the mnemonic is LWRF and not what is stated in the RNS (LWFR).

That is a bit of a let down for me as I would have expected that between the board and NOMAD they would have got that right before releasing an RNS.

New leaf so hopefully a new more professionally managed company.

buggy
03/4/2014
08:15
:-) JMF69 This morning I had hundreds of millions of pounds on my account! Loved it!

GreenRichard - the new board you made seems to be a premium board, so not accessible unless you subscribe?

alynch
03/4/2014
08:09
My dealing account has reduced the number of shares but not increased the share price Looks quite depressing for now lol
jmf69
03/4/2014
08:08
Just tried that, and it didn't open either. I'll try on the pc.
alynch
03/4/2014
07:36
Sometimes you have to log out of advfn and back in again for some reason when a new thread is created
greenrichard
03/4/2014
07:34
Tried the link. It wouldn't open
alynch
03/4/2014
07:32
Nice one GR...I haven't been able to find the ticker yet on a lot of sites

(The JSJS charts still seem to be linked to here though. I thought they would've disconnected them by now)

alynch
03/4/2014
07:27
New thread here - although it may take a while for advfn to catch up with charts etc
greenrichard
03/4/2014
01:02
Hey, I just thought...we're going to need a new board, aren't we! :-)
alynch
02/4/2014
22:15
I think I'll wait til I can put them in the ISA before getting more now...not long to go!
alynch
02/4/2014
21:27
Be buying some more tomorrow then.
brasher2
02/4/2014
19:58
Thanks for the agm feedback. I suppose the news flow in the next few months will make things much clearer.
jmf69
02/4/2014
19:03
GreenRichard - crazy I know, but I went to the meeting with that on top of my list to ask about, but I got so caught up in their enthusiasm for the products and where this was going in the future that I just wanted to be part of it...and some how I forgot to ask about the consolidation (which, by the way, had huge votes for the resolution before even coming to the bod!)
alynch
02/4/2014
17:46
Thanks for sharing your views on the AGM Alynch.
buggy
02/4/2014
15:22
great write-up Alynch and thank you for taking the time to post your notes/thoughts.

I think this has a great potential and Megaman has taken a great deal of the risk away in terms of money, distribution, credibility and professionalism. This in turn has freedup time (the most important element), R&D and money for LWRF to concentrate on what they are good at, technology.

There is still some risk with the company as it is VERY small and larger companies can come along and swallow a large part of the market but hopefully new entrants will not dominate and plenty of companies will have a slice of the pie. But remember that companies like Samsung, Google and Honeywell are in this market

yesrupnel
02/4/2014
15:20
hxxp://www.megamanuk.com/news/time-and-energy-savings-for-the-home-with-new-smartphone-app/
jmf69
02/4/2014
14:44
Many thanks alynch. All sounds very positive, exciting times ahead at the looks of it.
tonys8
02/4/2014
14:44
Many thanks alynch.

Was there any explanation about the consolidation and future liquidity?

greenrichard
02/4/2014
14:32
A much appreciated update Alynch - Looking all very positive
nar1
02/4/2014
14:12
Phil et al

Great AGM today. (Have stopped for lunch in service station on the way home)

Met Mike Lord, John Sherman, and several others...and having met & talked to them feel very confident of how JSJS Designs (now LightwaveRF Plc (LWRF, I think the ticker will be)).

To sum up though...all VERY positive, and anyone in now is in at the start of some great things! Mike and John S kindly talked us through the strategy for future development...I didn't write it all down, so will say what I can remember.

The name change/ board change all make huge sense, as it is in line with their focus on expanding and developing the products to reach into every part of the home,also in conjunction with other companies' existing household products (like that music system someone linked to a while back).basically, the more items in the house that have the LightwaveRF chip/board in, the more that can be controlled from one point...some of the suggestions were so cool!

The Light show Megaman attended (was it yesterday ? in Germany?) proved very popular, and the LightwaveRF section had people 4 deep interested in the products.
Megaman doing V. Good job of getting products out there, and will, for now) be concentrating on lighting products abroad (7 main ones to start with) The hope is, once folk have the lighting, they'll come back for the rest! They are also looking to take this to other countries worldwide, eg Canada, US and some others (they did name three more they are looking into just now, but i forgot to write them down) and will looking to find other big distributors to cover these countries. Now that a company as large as Megaman are on board, they are finding that other companies have more confidence they aren't a fly-by-night company, and are out of financial problems and are therefore more enthusiastic to join the gravy-train (to mix metaphors :-) )

Warwick Uni testing going well - very useful exercise- and is being expanded further. Energy savings have been shown to be between 25 & 40% already (for a university that size is more than £1M savings p.a), so the cost of installation is quickly recovered.

Work is going into developing a universal web-based site to supercede having many different Apps for different platforms, so that it will fit any gadget/ screen that has access to the Internet, and so customers can be in touch with their home/the RF system they control from anywhere. They are aiming at making it smart, beautiful, intuitive...

Development will also go into useful data mining (we talked about whether it was intrusive or not, and everyone who took part in the Warwick Uni trial would rather be part of it, and agreed it was not intrusive at all, since the information is not particular to individuals) the information then being available to, for example, utility companies to help them plan and direct energy most usefully.

Now that they can concentrate on what they're good at, they can devolop the company to cover a wider range than any others are offering.

I think there was lots more, but that's enough for now. Suffice to say, I would be happy to chuck money at this now, fully confident they have tightened up how they are working, and that this is the transition from a small company that was struggling to take a dream forward into a medium-sized, more disciplined, company with a big - no, potentially huge - future!!

Right, off home now...another two and a half hours drive!

alynch
02/4/2014
13:41
All resolutions passed
jmf69
Chat Pages: 188  187  186  185  184  183  182  181  180  179  178  177  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock