ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

RFC Rangers Int

0.00 (0.00%)
18 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Rangers Int LSE:RFC London Ordinary Share GB00B90T9Z75 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 35.50 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Rangers Int Share Discussion Threads

Showing 301 to 321 of 325 messages
Chat Pages: 13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
13/5/2015
22:25
Lesson from history, Harold Wilson once told his cabinet "you do not kick your creditors on the balls". The new Rangers board did not understand this when they kicked out Ashley's men and then basically blamed that regime for the nomad failure. Unless the new board can find £ 5 million quick, I suspect it is pay back time for Ashley.
belt n braces
03/4/2015
19:44
Don't worry you can sell your shares down the barras market
wipo1
02/4/2015
21:53
hehe whose playing the pipes now?
skez13
02/4/2015
19:18
Nothing to worry about. Plenty money available
onetomany
02/4/2015
19:14
"Rangers is pleased to say it will now join JP Jenkins matched-bargain facility
which has a football connection as Millwall shares have traded there since 2011"
Millwall has had an impressive 1 trade in that time (for £20), making it one of
JPJ's most traded stocks.

bam bam rubble
02/4/2015
18:36
Sarahman;
WTF? Is that all about?

f1araway
02/4/2015
11:30
Leon,

Rfc now have until 0800 next Tues otherwise de-listed.

Not looking good...

TP

tawnyport
28/3/2015
13:55
The Guardian: Sports Direct is taking legal action against a Rangers supporter who applied to access the company’s shareholder register to garner support for a campaign over the use of zero-hours contracts and club merchandise deals.
WHAT'S ILLEGAL ABOUT THAT?

f1araway
28/3/2015
13:23
The, "SFA's Fit & Proper Person Assessment" - Hee hee -
Difficult to find one of those in that organisation!

f1araway
23/3/2015
12:48
Leon,

I don't expect it...

Don't agree with you that RFC needs to be on AIM to get funding though - that will mostly come from the likes of King, Letham etc, rather than institutional investors of whom few remain now (don't forget it was IIs that sold 30% of the company, most taking a bath,to King and the Three Bears) just a few months back...

TP

tawnyport
23/3/2015
10:44
Hahaha, are you serious??

If they delist how are they ever going to find funding? it's the end game if that happens.

leon26
20/3/2015
20:18
Taking a long time to appoint that NOMAD.

Maybe now thinking of de-listing to weaken the Ashley & Easdale vote going forward?

TP

tawnyport
06/3/2015
16:46
The King is dead long live the King :)))
battlebus2
06/3/2015
14:37
Ashley couldn't care less about Newcastle or Rangers. He is only interested in making money for Sports Direct, any way he can, and he doesn't care how much grief he gets along the way.

Well done to those Rangers fans for standing up to him, he needs to be stopped.

As a Newcastle supporter, season ticket for 20 years, I gave up my ticket due to him and his 'running' of the club, and the total lack of ambition from him and his cronies, not to mentioning all the lies spouted along the way.

He is 100% bad for football.

I applaud the fans for getting together and organising the group to try and get rid of him.

Good Luck with getting him out totally, he wont give up his 75% merchandise deal, or the other deals, without a fight.

tony1974
06/3/2015
14:21
Thanks Leon26.

Yes dilution will probably be on the cards. Football investment is to be part of the club. Not necessarily buying in for the quick buck.

If Ashley is such a saviour why is he so hated at Newcastle.

I'd rather have people on the board that actually support the club than someone who is only interested in promoting his own branded business.

I agree it is an upward climb but one that will eventually be conquered.

canny lass
06/3/2015
14:14
BTW Get out now before the dilution comes, and it is, big time!! nothing surer imo.
leon26
06/3/2015
14:13
What a shambles of a club, got rid of the only man in town with real money and replaced him with a few fronts to hold a begging bowl, the fans treat it as the new messiah has arrived, hahahaha, you really couldn't make it up.

If anyone of you support this club I suggest a reality check, this talk of challenging Celtic and the riches of Europe awaiting are nothing short of a pipedream, staving off admin and spluttering in the lower reaches are the best you can hope for.

There is no money, you owe Ashley Millions and he owns a huge chunk of the merchandise and badge rights, another season in division 1 is more than likely, I can't help but think you shot the golden goose today.

Will be good for Scottish football in the long run regardless, the likes of Dundee utd and Aberdeen are debt free and attracting larger crowds, Celtics crowds will continue to drop as they can't operate fully without the other cheek, all in all a good day for everyone outwith the ugly sisters.

leon26
06/3/2015
13:31
Just like every football business does.

The important aim for the remainder of the season is to build or develop a team capable of winning the play-offs. I think we all agree that winner promotion is a non starter.

If that can be achieved then hopefully the challenge to match Celtic will be much sooner. If not, then your 4 to 5 years may be right.

canny lass
06/3/2015
05:36
Why will they open at 15p to 20p. It is a legal requirement to have a NOMAD. Once a new NOMAD is appointed the suspension will be removed. Later today King will officially take charge and I'd expect a new NOMAD appointment sometime next week.
canny lass
04/3/2015
17:42
No smoke without fire. What will they re-open at 15-20p?
wipo1
04/3/2015
17:12
Simple case of appointing a new NOMAD to replace the dynamic Paul Shackleton after the AGM. The news just gets better and better as they couldn't have a worse NOMAD.
amorruso
Chat Pages: 13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock