ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

EUSP Eu Supply Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Eu Supply Plc LSE:EUSP London Ordinary Share GB00BFG35570 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 18.05 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Eu Supply Share Discussion Threads

Showing 301 to 322 of 325 messages
Chat Pages: 13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
02/7/2019
15:14
Good - all recommended and smooth. Now to wait for the dosh to come in....
rivaldo
30/5/2019
13:36
I note the AGM has come and gone today with all resolutions passed.

Hopefully some of those complaining above attended and put some of their grievances about the takeout price to the Board?

rivaldo
27/5/2019
09:17
I will take a look at lid as I am a big fan of this type of business. Once you are embedded into companies infrastructure you can then target other areas, these are typically at nearly 100% margin. That is exactly what eusp had just started with their product aimed at the 500000 suppliers and had managed to do £600k of RECURRING revenue in just 5 weeks, I suspect this is now beyond a £1m and Thomas sold out despite all the support he had received over many years ......total stitch up.
slicethepie
27/5/2019
08:49
I liked their recurring revenue model

Seemed to be gaining traction nicely as is LiDCO is now doing (LID)
USA recurring revenues up 69% in the USA in this first Q1.
UK recurring revenues also rising in the NHS where they are the No1 provider of Hemodynamic Monitors

This recurring revenue idea is a good one especially if it can be tied to a 'Disruptive' offering to take market share, a product that is growing in its adoption within health services , and combines with software as a service SaaS upgrades thrown in , meets digital health needs and allows unlimited patient access to its benefits

Such an offering should then lead to a buyout from one of the incumbents being hit.

I guess that was the case here.

buywell3
26/5/2019
22:33
The company has been building this platform for 7 plus years, it has hardly ever lost a client and has just become massively profitable. Barriers to entry are huge. It is being stolen under our noses ....
slicethepie
26/5/2019
16:54
Just imho.

It's not particularly "tech" as a company. Given the consolidation in the space its no surprise. As for the price, it's as good as it was likely to get currently. Take the money and run before some big group moves on to the patch, happy to make losses, and screws margins and you're left holding something that will get crushed.

p1nkfish
26/5/2019
12:34
Eusp ticked all those boxes, it is really disappointing that so-called investors like Giles Hargreaves rolled over to this ludicrously cheap bid. As with katie Potts I can only assume some junior signed the irrevocable. It's no wonder we have no big tech companies in the uk if we let great businesses like this go to overseas bidders!
slicethepie
17/5/2019
20:53
Edit meant north of £1m
slicethepie
17/5/2019
20:30
The AGM is on 30 May, I hope the investors who have backed this low ball bid attend and find out what the recurring revenue on the new offering has reached ....my guess is south of £1m. The individuals who signed these irrevocables are not fit to call themselves investors.
slicethepie
15/5/2019
15:34
What do you expect, these thieves will do you no favours, they have just accepted a low ball bid which only recent buyers will be happy with. Disgusted
slicethepie
14/5/2019
11:59
Personally, I'm pretty irritated that the bid is 18.2p and they are not prepared to mop them up in the market. Only 17p bid by MMs, so a pretty hefty penalty if cashing in early. At 18p I might consider it but otherwise, it makes sense to sit tight with the possibility of a counter bid (not that I am expecting one).
crazycoops
14/5/2019
11:37
Next question is where to push the pay-out or top up existing holdings. Good problem to have.
p1nkfish
13/5/2019
21:38
Edit ...they started talking 12 feb Since then they have created £600k of recurring revenue, won a framework contract that could deliver £1m pa, an oil and gas contract that could to significant revenue ....AND they have recommended the bid.
slicethepie
13/5/2019
21:15
It is also interesting that takeover discussions formally started on the 9 April. As the new offering had only just been released they would not have known this was going to achieve £600k of recurring revenue in the first 5 weeks. We need to be told what this is achieving now This really stinks!
slicethepie
13/5/2019
21:08
I still don't get why seemingly intelligent investors such as Katie Potts, Giles Hargreaves, Hugh seargent, David Stevenson would back and believe management for 4 years to build this powerful platform, then just when it is beginning to deliver in spades rollover for such a small premium, none of them will have made any money.
slicethepie
13/5/2019
15:46
The offer is there, it hasnt be taken yet, so you never know what will happen yet
hsduk101
13/5/2019
15:45
The offer is there, it hasnt be taken yet, so you never know what will happen yet
hsduk101
13/5/2019
12:40
:o))

Oh well, good to have a decent pot to re-invest.

rivaldo
13/5/2019
08:43
They do not need investment, the platform is now generating massive sums ie £600k in the last 5 weeks. Thomas has been offered a juicy number in his new job at murcell and has rolled over. The share price weakness following the dumping of city financial stake has allowed this low ball offer. I am disgusted that ii s that put £600k into this at a premium 12 months ago have now given this away at a point of massive inflexion. Big celebrations in Norway! Another win for Europe
slicethepie
13/5/2019
08:33
Since Mercell's offer has 47% irrevocable acceptances it's unlikely imo there'll be a successful counter-offer.

I agree that the acquiror is getting this pretty cheaply given where EUSP could be in a year or two. But given the necessity for investment to enable growth and fulfilment of potential I can also see why the offer has been accepted.

rivaldo
10/5/2019
22:41
When a shareholder sees a 37% jump thats quick profit that will take months to aquire through normal means
hsduk101
10/5/2019
22:21
It is a sad day to see a shareholder such as Herald Investment Trust supporting this, I mistakenly thought they were long term investors who would fight tooth and nail to get shareholder value. It has been a long road to get to this point and to rollover at an inflexion point is poor.
slicethepie
Chat Pages: 13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock