ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

FIPP Frontier Ip Group Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
23 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Frontier Ip Group Plc LSE:FIPP London Ordinary Share GB00B63PS212 ORD 10P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 43.50 42.00 45.00 43.50 43.50 43.50 38,935 07:30:56
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Real Estate Agents & Mgrs 372k -3.24M -0.0580 -7.50 24.32M
Frontier Ip Group Plc is listed in the Real Estate Agents & Mgrs sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker FIPP. The last closing price for Frontier Ip was 43.50p. Over the last year, Frontier Ip shares have traded in a share price range of 33.00p to 66.50p.

Frontier Ip currently has 55,916,946 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Frontier Ip is £24.32 million. Frontier Ip has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -7.50.

Frontier Ip Share Discussion Threads

Showing 676 to 699 of 700 messages
Chat Pages: 28  27  26  25  24  23  22  21  20  19  18  17  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
22/4/2024
11:10
Looked into it more now and I’m starting to see the potential for Molendotech here. West Country is one of 65 River Trusts.

I’m not 100% certain on this but it looks like River Trust carry out testing on behalf of the Environment Agency.

There has been concern at the drop in water tests, falling from 100,000 to 41519 in 2021. But Envionment Agency were creating 50 extra jobs to address this.

The cost of each test on Molendotech Bacterisk is £25. So easy to see how this could turn into a nice earner.

acuere
21/4/2024
21:28
Nice progress being made by Molendotech who are trialling their Bacterisk kit with the West Country Rivers Trust. I like this line:

“If successful, the methodology can be rolled out to other UK Rivers Trusts.”

acuere
18/4/2024
11:28
Miton now buying. Will hopefully offset the Quilter selling.
bobs84
05/4/2024
15:35
Yes it a shame that virtually no value of potential is been awarded. But the temptation to add sub40p is a problem
best1467
05/4/2024
13:27
I fear the share price won’t improve here till the first ipo is announced… which shouldn’t be so long hopefully!
aqc888
02/4/2024
10:54
New upgraded web site from Alusid, presumably gearing up steadily for the IPO - the Journal section articles are worth a read

EDIT - or is it simply that the Journal section hasn't been highlighted here before, as the News section is still out of date?!!:

rivaldo
27/3/2024
08:21
Cheers acuere - that's £1.1m of grants won by Fieldwork in the last 3 months. Impressive new CFO too.

The Proactive interview above is worth watching. Lots of optimism and comments about "a strong year ahead" for news flow.

rivaldo
26/3/2024
13:34
Good news from Fieldwork Robotics. New CFO and a £600k grant win.
acuere
21/3/2024
21:25
It’s been a long hard slog for Neil Crabb, no wonder he’s so dismayed at the current share price being near all time lows, when the portfolio is reaching its most exciting phase.
aqc888
21/3/2024
21:19
Neil Crabb is an Excellent CEO always impressed with decisive and detailed responses when interviewed.
If we don’t close this ridiculous value to NAV in the next few months with the potential news I will be amazed and extremely disappointed

best1467
21/3/2024
21:18
The ceo seemed to be genuinely incredulous at the end regarding the current share price, while pointing out that investors should focus on what people within the trade sectors of portfolio companies are saying, as an indication of what to expect. I have to say he is my favourite ceo of any company I invest in.
aqc888
21/3/2024
19:51
Neil Crabb interview
acuere
21/3/2024
15:43
Good to see Pulsiv and Astute working together so tightly:

"Pulsiv and Astute Electronics join forces to co-exhibit at PCIM Europe 2024
21st March 2024

Pulsiv Limited, the Cambridge (UK) innovator of power electronics technology is joining forces with the global electronics distributor and supply-chain expert, Astute Group, to co-exhibit at Europe’s foremost power exhibition and conference, PCIM Europe. Following the recent expansion of the distribution agreement, this collaboration demonstrates a firm and strategic commitment by both companies at what is arguably the most important European event in the power electronics sector.

Nick Theodoris, Pulsiv Director of Global Sales & Distribution comments: “I’m delighted that Pulsiv & Astute will collaborate at PCIM Europe 2024. It enables us to have a more prominent presence at such an important industry event while showcasing our ground-breaking power electronics technology alongside a respected name in franchised distribution. As we launch our world leading USB-C reference designs and finished modules, we recognise the value partners have in helping us gain maximum market exposure and drive sales globally. We continue to expand our strategic alignment with Astute and look forward to what promises to be a very exciting and lucrative event.”

Mark Shanley, Sales & Marketing Director, Astute Group said, “Astute is a growing force in European electronics distribution, so we’re excited about this opportunity to showcase our expanded partnership with Pulsiv at PCIM Europe 2024. This collaboration underscores the strength of our commitment to bringing innovative, energy saving power electronics to the European market. We’re anticipating a highly successful show.”

rivaldo
20/3/2024
07:50
I guess it’s the down side of investing in private companies.But you could argue they excepted Financial support from FIPP so a little more detail on the potential Financial scale of the deal without naming the company
best1467
19/3/2024
10:17
Agreed hastings - at least we know Nandi have a deal with a major global player. More will presumably be revealed in time.

Thanks for the Pulsiv article (yep, good to see the Apple link). Hopefully not long now until this "groundbreaking" tech starts to make real waves.

rivaldo
18/3/2024
18:15
I don't see confidentiality as an excuse, it's just a fact of business life when you are dealing with big players.
hastings
18/3/2024
17:07
Amazing that NANdi sign a deal with a global player we have no details. Guess it’s the confidentiality excuse Nothings change on the website.
Guess that’s why we’re stuck with this valuation

best1467
18/3/2024
15:34
I’m not sure if many people read the page that Bob84 flagged before, so here is direct link to it.
It’s always nice to see the name Apple being mentioned.

I do hope the British media get behind Pulsiv with this world leading green technology.

acuere
18/3/2024
12:48
Thanks Rivaldo and totally agree .We may be encountering some end year tax loss selling , some enforced institutional liquidation and general AIM apathy , but it would seem that any one or possibly two of their incumbent investments might cover the current enterprise value on IPO ?
bomber13
18/3/2024
11:54
FIPP are featured on i.i.i as an AIM growth share to consider:

"Frontier IP (FIPP)

Price: 42p

Technology investment company Frontier IP Group FIPP is different to the other companies because if it makes a profit it tends to be because of gains in its portfolio company valuations or those realised via disposals. Management’s relationships with a number of universities in the UK and Portugal provide it with opportunities. There are parts of the portfolio that are starting to mature and provide exits.

The model is that Frontier IP earns stakes in technology spin-outs in return for providing advice and services and not from investing cash directly. In the six months to December 2023, the net asset value (NAV) increased from 81.8p/share to 84.2p/share thanks to higher portfolio valuations and a sale of Exscientia shares.

Nasdaq listed investee company Exscientia is an example of the potential for gains, although not all early-stage portfolio investments will do well. Exscientia is a spin-out from the University of Dundee and uses artificial intelligence to help drug discovery. Frontier IP has raised £14 million from share sales, whereas the cost of the investment was less than £2,000.

Another investee company Alusid, a spin-out from the University of Central Lancashire, produces sustainable tiles and could be on course for a flotation. Other investee companies are making progress with Heriot Watt University spin-out Nandi Proteins singing a commercial licence with a global food ingredients company.

There was cash of £2.7 million at the end of 2023, while a further £1.7 million was subsequently raised from selling the remaining Exscientia shares.

There has been a sharp recovery in the share price this year, but it is still 45% lower than at the end of 2022. The 50% discount to NAV partially reflects the fact that the portfolio is predominantly unquoted. Even so, this discount is too high and should narrow, while positive news on Alucid could provide further upside."

rivaldo
15/3/2024
15:43
Cheers paleje, reads well.

There must have been a seller out there soaking up buys, but hopefully the positive turnaround means any overhang has now been cleared.

rivaldo
14/3/2024
22:00
Should see a little rally tomorrow. Once the IPOs start lining up it will be difficult to keep frontiers share price below the 85p nav. Remember, frontier was trading at a premium to nav a few years back. The current £23m market cap could be the valuation of just Pulsiv alone, forgetting the rest of the promising portfolio or cash
aqc888
14/3/2024
15:38
Simon Thompson has a note out on them this afternoon

his colnclusion being -

Strip out pro-forma net cash of £4.4mn (7.8p) from Frontier’s market capitalisation of £23.9mn (42.5p) and investments worth £42.9mn (76.4p) are in the price for 55 per cent less than their carrying valuations despite offering potential for large gains on exit. The glaring disconnect between the value embedded in what is an exciting investment portfolio and the price attributed to the investments by the market is worth exploiting. Buy.

paleje
14/3/2024
15:01
Unfortunately I don’t think the market will give Frontier a reasonable valuation until hard cash starts flowing in through IPOs. If we believe this will happen we’re sitting on a bargain here - even if over half of the portfolio flop.
aqc888
Chat Pages: 28  27  26  25  24  23  22  21  20  19  18  17  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock