ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

TRD Triad Group Plc

5.00 (1.96%)
15 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Triad Group Plc LSE:TRD London Ordinary Share GB0009035741 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  5.00 1.96% 260.00 250.00 260.00 255.00 255.00 255.00 5,500 16:35:28
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Computer Related Svcs, Nec 14.86M -44k -0.0027 -944.44 42.32M
Triad Group Plc is listed in the Computer Related Svcs sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker TRD. The last closing price for Triad was 255p. Over the last year, Triad shares have traded in a share price range of 102.50p to 260.00p.

Triad currently has 16,594,781 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Triad is £42.32 million. Triad has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -944.44.

Triad Share Discussion Threads

Showing 11176 to 11199 of 11200 messages
Chat Pages: 448  447  446  445  444  443  442  441  440  439  438  437  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
13/4/2024
11:41
I missed the extension of the uk Crown Commercial AI Framework Agreement, last year.

Agreement ID RM6200 Start date 03/09/2020

New end date 04/11/2024 Lots 1

Triad won a place on this Framework back in 2020.

sunshine today
12/4/2024
09:11
This business attitude is the correct one. In theory it brings in constant repeat contracts and attracts new clients .

“And it’s the quality of delivery that clients talk about the most because we have talented people who can deliver, whilst also leaving something extra for the client at the end.”

sunshine today
12/4/2024
08:57
knos: baillie gifford adds to holding from 4.99 to 5.95pc - I guess this is good for IT generally...
netcurtains
12/4/2024
07:51
Breaking News......
This is very interesting.....
The finance director has joined the techies......
And is writing about his job...

That is showing a lot of confidence.....
Not many FDs do that!!!!!!!!

netcurtains
10/4/2024
07:46
Re my post #26

on Windows12..... On further reading this Windows12 release is less likely than I originally thought.

It seems that only a small number of Windows 10 users have swapped to Windows 11 because the upgrade often involves also upgrading their PC (eg getting a new one)...

So the magazines tend to suggest, rather than pushing on to 12 when most have not got 11 yet, there will be a big AI release but it will be part of the Windows 11 series and it will most likely be in October (but some say 2025).

So, assuming this is correct Triad will have LOTS of work helping government departments tool-up for the potential October (or 2025) boom in AI...

netcurtains
09/4/2024
22:39
Sunshine. Re: your #25. Triad is certainly getting involved in AI. So, as you say, I'm sure Triad has every chance of advising and implementing AI for UK Government departments. 🙂

From Triad's website:

" ... Establishing the right foundations. Triad frequently helps clients articulate and validate their IT strategy and transformation plans. For AI we use the Machine Learning Canvas:

developed by Louis Dorard as the basis for capturing ML tasks. Like the Business Model Canvas, it helps ask the right questions and validate the value of that AI/ML will bring ... "

poppa wobbler
09/4/2024
16:20
Psst...
All the rumours are that WINDOWS 12 might be released in JUNE (with AI )
so the market is tooling up for some major sales in new PCs - NEW PCs nearly always equates to loads more demand for Software Developers....

TRIAD is MICROSOFT....

(I also have a few CURRY shares just in case)....

netcurtains
09/4/2024
11:54
The AI boom is driving a lot of momentum, with Azure a preferred platform for AI training and accessing AI accelerators, including those from AMD and NVIDIA, and its own first party silicon, Azure Maia. Azure AI also provides access to a huge number of large language models (LLM’s), including OpenAI through its direct investment in the company.

////////////////////////////////////////

Triad can do no harm, having its long term relationship with Microsoft.

Triad is NOT an AI hot stock, doubt if ever, it will be, however, i am sure the company has every chance of getting a slice of, advising on, and implementing, this massive cake across UK Government departments.

At least one of the recent Triad contract wins, drew shareholders attention to AI.

Quote:
“including the implementation of AI co-pilots within corporate functions”

Growth comes to mind.

sunshine today
09/4/2024
10:42
£2.50
AI AI AI OH

Sorry, I'll get my hat
😀😀😀

netcurtains
08/4/2024
20:48
I was thinking the same....
netcurtains
08/4/2024
19:11
MON, 08 APR, 2024 - 18:09

MARTIN COULTER

Microsoft said it plans a new AI (artificial intelligence) hub in London focused on product development and research.

The unit will be led by Mustafa Suleyman, the London-born cofounder of Google DeepMind, who Microsoft hired last month. As the primary backer of ChatGPT-maker OpenAI, Microsoft is a world leader in the rapidly-developing technology.

However, competition for AI talent has been heating up across Europe over the past 18 months. Microsoft may seek to poach experts from other AI-focused companies to staff its new unit, such as DeepMind or OpenAI.

The move also represents a win for Britain, which has sought to promote its credentials as a technology power since hosting a global AI safety summit in November.

Mr Suleyman quit his own recently-formed company, Inflection AI, to join Microsoft, taking dozens of staff members with him.

The move received criticism from some quarters, as the staff transfer meant Microsoft avoided the regulatory scrutiny that usually comes with a traditional acquisition.

While it remains unclear how many jobs the new centre will create, the announcement builds on Microsoft’s recent commitment to invest into data centre infrastructure and improving AI skills across Britain.

In a company blog post, Mr Suleyman wrote: “I know – through my close work with thought leaders in the UK government, business community and academia – that the country is committed to advancing AI responsibly and with a safety-first commitment to drive investment, innovation and economic growth.

sunshine today
08/4/2024
11:05
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////.

The only real winners appear to be manual workers across the board ,plus computer IT workers who have the skills to build ,integrate, and run these new working practices.
(Not just AI).

The trick is to remove the frustration we all suffer, on a daily basis, from using poorly designed IT platforms.

We will all fall in love with AI if it delivers on better, quicker, results for us all.

Triad produces results for their clients (and end users) that are a “ pleasure to use” Source: Triad Report and accounts.

That takes heaps of skill and energy, where the money clock, (project budgets,)seldom increase.

sunshine today
07/4/2024
16:56
Re the linkedIn thing...
If you search people with this EXACT search parm ("triad group plc") in linkedIn
you get 369 distinct people who have TRIAD GROUP PLC on their profiles.....

I know that is far more than you would think but I suspect most of those who are not current employees will be people who have worked with Triad PLC or are proud to be associated with them....

Anyway you look at it, 369 is a large number

netcurtains
05/4/2024
08:01
Snoopy12: Hopefully whatever you choose has worked out well so far...
Cheers Net.

netcurtains
04/4/2024
19:18
I am looking for my first buy into these along with RR.in the new tax year. I have been following Trd for a while . I like the share I have seen a lot of positive aspects could there be something I am missing.
snoopy12
04/4/2024
12:51
thanx guyz.

I'm sending out positive vibez 2 all those affected.

remarkomsoc
04/4/2024
10:58
Correct the value of the token has no effect on Triad.
sunshine today
04/4/2024
10:52
As far as I can make out, these days Stratis is “just” a client for the IT aspects. Not sure the coin “value” (whatever you call the number on the roulette wheel) has much bearing on Triad’s work for them which is probably a very small part of their revenue.

What’s more relevant for Triad is that they are in the circle of suppliers involved in advising the official bodies looking into Stablecoins and use of blockchain so far as UK govt is concerned. That connection is handy in the greater scheme of things.

bones
04/4/2024
10:48
Something to do with a swap event, 1 old for 10 new?
achenaton
04/4/2024
10:48

remarkomsoc #

Thanks for that update, ( on the token price, of Triad’s blockchain partner).

Agreed for holders of Strax tokens it would had been a nasty hit, losing 90% in a single trading session.!!!

However, it was due to a planned increase in the tokens by a multiple of 10, thus, the price is in effect, unchanged.

Hope that helps, and puts your mind at rest.

On that same topic just this week Stratis announced lots of rather good news :

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Stratis has obtained a Virtual Asset Services Provider (VASP) registration from the Bank of Spain. Joining top companies like Binance, and coinbase on Spain’s VASP registry.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Stratis is ecstatic to unveil its new EVM-compatible Stratis Blockchain, marking a significant transition to an Ethereum-based platform. This launch is a monumental event, aimed at increasing growth and fostering innovation within their evolving ecosystem, marking a new era for Stratis users and developers alike.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Stratis is waiting on the UK Government to finalise stablecoin law due in the next 4 months.

The Stratis platform is ready for the Stablecoin off.

Strax , the Stratis token, has now also moved over to running on the ETH platform, having seen its price increase 350% since October, in anticipation of this months move from the old platform

sunshine today
04/4/2024
10:43
Its possibly people selling stratis and buying triad?
netcurtains
04/4/2024
10:34
remarkomsoc: Thats for pointing that out. That was on the 26th March..... Do we know why?
netcurtains
04/4/2024
09:40
stratis coin down over 90% suddenly.
how awful

remarkomsoc
03/4/2024
12:23
A sign that further interest is out there is people paying £10k to £20k for slugs of shares at near enough 250p when there was no one apparently interested at 150p a couple of months ago (apart from the 5k bot guy). This was AFTER the last update which was so bullish in its outlook. If, as should be the case, the next update is as enthusiastic, more new buying interest should emerge as the story unfolds.

Company is now valued at a decent £40M so it’s important for Triad to start delivering the profits. This won’t be in the year ended just now (31/3/24) but the forward projections supported by a steady dividend (at least 4p final dividend) should lend support.

bones
Chat Pages: 448  447  446  445  444  443  442  441  440  439  438  437  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock