ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

NEOS Neos Resources

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Neos Resources LSE:NEOS London Ordinary Share GB00B02QN409 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.415 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Neos Resources Share Discussion Threads

Showing 6701 to 6723 of 6725 messages
Chat Pages: 269  268  267  266  265  264  263  262  261  260  259  258  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
06/9/2017
13:45
About time
solarno lopez
06/9/2017
13:43
Dissolved
RIP

godolphin
30/7/2017
08:33
Striking off was temporarily suspended by Companies office as objection received to the striking off.
stephanie_m
25/7/2017
21:30
Nothing to do with this really but shows Brian Myerson is active again after a little rest with divorce payments and things! Perhaps he is interested in Neos, who knows? Someone is.
godolphin
23/7/2017
17:16
Maybe SCB are going to use the shell for something and have halted the strike off. Whether they planned to or are having to change their plans due to a legal challenge, who knows. Something has changed though. Originally companies house were shown reason for the original strike off to be suspended. It was strange how the strike off was restarted, but must have been a result of SCB aquiring the shares, and now having to halt the action after taking legal advice from their advisers. Just wishful thinking on my part.
whoppy
23/7/2017
10:15
One would think directors would already know - if there were any! So a shareholder gets the strike off suspended and other shareholders are not allowed to know? We may never know if strike off recommences.
Interesting is the fact that it takes a while from strike off starting to ending (3-4 months in my case) so there was time to look at the legal position with D1 Oils Trading without suspending. A bit hopeful to think someone has plans. It was a clean shell after all so why not use it?

godolphin
22/7/2017
13:10
Companies House will only respond to Directors of the Company when asked about why the striking off has been suspended.

Baffles me really when we do not have any Directors and cannot respond to shareholders?

g1g4lo
17/7/2017
11:53
Done without his knowledge Stephanie but he has been creating waves with the ex Directors and D1 Oils about the anti virus activities.

Need everyone to complain about these anti virus actions to the authorities as identified before otherwise the Directors completely get away with it. Directors took action without any AGM since 2012 and the Directors were not appointed each year and so the Directors had no authority to take this action ANTI VIRUS

g1g4lo
17/7/2017
10:20
Disappointed that Gordon Tainton did not return phone call/emails from some of you guys.
stephanie_m
17/7/2017
10:20
I would love to know the background to the part played by John Teeling. He increased his stake at a premium and it was then sold to a 3rd party who sold it off piecemeal by a Swiss bank , without making a profit.
Anyway that is now history, but still curious

stephanie_m
17/7/2017
10:11
Intrigue indeed!
Hopefully there is something at the end of the day. Difficult to understand why the £16m approx credit had no value

stephanie_m
16/7/2017
16:47
Yes and I was asked to buy D1 Oils for £200k off SCB when I complained that the action was anti virus. Unbelievable and I do have the odd reference in an email that it was offered to me and I did not want it as I had already owned 2.5% which was sold under anti virus activities.

Hence I need to talk to the complainant

g1g4lo
16/7/2017
16:06
Great, be nice to see who instigated the suspension. I suspect they had to suspend all the group as it might complicate things if one got struck off. I checked the old shareholdings and HSBC sold all theirs so I think it's just down to Principle as the only other party interested enough. I found an email address for Dave Cooley some time ago but he never replied.
I suppose if they threaten legal action they might get SCB to come up with some more cash to avoid legal costs. They can afford it since they only paid £51k for £16m of trading debt, I believe.

godolphin
16/7/2017
15:06
I tried to phone Companies House several times last week but their number was always engaged.

I have therefore sent an email to Companies House requesting who and why this action of suspending the strike off was taken.

Will inform the board if or when I hear.

g1g4lo
16/7/2017
10:21
Action also suspended for Middlesbrough Oils and D1 Fuel Crops. It's not me, or John Teeling, or a couple of others on this BB! I wonder if they're looking at the sale of D1 Oils Trading or perhaps seeing if there's value in what's left. Of course the only big shareholder left is Principle, or maybe a bank?. I heard nothing from Principle. To resurrect they would need to call a shareholders meeting, appoint directors, raise money etc.
Not going gently into their good night.

godolphin
10/7/2017
21:36
8 Jul 2017 DISS16(SOAS) Compulsory strike-off action has been suspended
stephanie_m
07/6/2017
10:26
Compulsory strike off is on again. I don't know how or if a shareholder can stop it. My complaint was rejected because it was declared an "internal matter". They did suggest this route.
"You may want to consider the options available to shareholders under section 994 of the Companies Act 2006, which is a form of action that can be brought by aggrieved shareholders against their company in relation to matters of unfair prejudice. The relevant part of this section is that it enables a member of a company (shareholder) ‘to apply to the court… for an order... on the ground that the company's affairs are being or have been conducted in a manner that is unfairly prejudicial to the interests of its members generally or of some part of its members...’

godolphin
24/5/2017
22:34
Hi Giglo
Just reading through this mess.
I hope you haven't lost too much.
I admire what you are trying to do, you're obvious a tough old bird.

I hope HNR works out okay, I'm afraid I lost confidence in the game plan when DTU and Helios went on the missing in action list.

Be careful on that one, Renagade selling the East Denver rights so cheaply and then offloading their shares really frightened me. The whole enterprise started to make me feel very uneasy.
I have a big character flaw where I can convince myself that I'm totally right about a share, ignore all the warning signs, even though an unattached , objective person would run a mile.
Reading these boards I suspect I'm not the only one. Pathological gamblers the lot of us.
I was glad to get out at a small profit. At one point I feared I'd lose everything.

Hopefully I'm just too suspicious, and it isn't a big serial ponzi.

Happy hunting with this NEOS disaster, would be great to see the punters win just once.

family values
24/5/2017
21:36
So far

Solicitors regulation authority
hxxps://www.sra.org.uk/home/home.page

Financial Reporting Council
hxxps://www.frc.org.uk

Serious Fraud Office

Companies House

Financial Conduct Authority

g1g4lo
24/5/2017
19:42
With this in mind I wish for help from existing shareholders or people they know that can help.

We need to identify all the links for all the authorities & regulators we can report the Directors to.

Companies House
FCA
UKLA
Serious Fraud Office in both the UK and Switzerland
HMRC
The insolvency service
Regulatory Authoriry for Accountancy
Regulatory Authority for Solicitors

And any other ideas where to complain to

Mr Thomson - the accountant is Australian
Mr Moquette & Mr Tainton are Swiss
Mr Traynor - a solicitor & company secretary is British

But wish to report them all to the UK and their homeland

Any expertise would be very much appreciated especially those that have the knowledge of accountancy, solicitors and foreign regulators as these are where we need to make objections and as many as possible.

Hopefully all information can be put on here so we can make objections to all the authorities and if enough complain, something may be done.

If we can get a list resolved by early next week, we can all individually report them
Thanks in advance for any help.

g1g4lo
24/5/2017
19:34
My previous post was sent to all resigned Directors of NEOS on Monday.

I have also spoken to SCB & Associates about these activities but they refuse to return these assets unless instructed to by a government organisation. They bought D1 Oils Trading Ltd which did actually have £16.1m of tax losses for £51,000.

This happened on 28th March and all Directors of NEOS all resigned by March 31st and expect NEOS to go into liquidation. The reason for this is I believe there is a charge of around £300k against NEOS which they have to fight in court.

But these tax losses within D1 Oils were sold without the authority from the NEOS shareholders as each Director firstly need to be appointed and reappointed every year within an AGM or EGM. The last AGM was held on 28/11/12.

As this did not happen and the Directors, even though it was written into the accounts were working within the Companies Act 2006 but failed to do so. The actions of moving the PSC (ownership) from NEOS to SCB & Associates was Ultra Vires. In other words, the Directors of NEOS sold D1 Oils to SCB & Associates without the authority to do so as not approved by the shareholders and pretty much removed the only real asset NEOS had and placed NEOS in a position of liquidation.

g1g4lo
24/5/2017
19:20
Dear Mr Tainton

From our many discussions over 2015 and early 2016, it was quite clear the actions that you were taking regarding the positive way forward for NEOS Resources Limited. You also knew my holding of 4,500,000 shares in NEOS Resources PLC (Company number 05212852) which is 2.52% of the 178,315,219 shares in issue and was very enthusiastic of the actions being taken to utilise the assets NEOS held directly in the 100% owned company D1 Oils Trading Limited (Company number 04645184)

The main asset were the tax loses in D1 Oils of £12.2m which was clarified in the 2016 accounts which were issued to Companies House on 25th October 2016.
These tax losses have to be utilised by a similar business in other words, the biofuels industry as per the agreement with HMRC.

I have monitored the company website for these accounts and for any AGMs but nothing was ever been updated and then the website was removed in March 2017. There has been no AGM since 28th November 2012. Clearly as a PLC, each Director has to be reappointed to have the authority to perform certain actions and with selling D1 Oils to SCB & Associates is Ultra Vires after looking though the Companies Act 2006.

I also understand the action of selling these huge tax losses were sold at a minimal cost which does not support the shareholders of NEOS but looks very suspicious for those Directors involved from NEOS. Together with the actions taken by Companies House to strike off NEOS Resources Limited in both November 2016 and March 2017 which was quickly discontinued with your actions, can only be done to perform the Ultra Vires activities. Clearly there is a paper trail identifying why you took this action and the liabilities affecting NEOS Resources Limited I am sure will be prior to these actions.

You have not called me after requesting on a few occasions for the months prior to performing these activities of which you also have a responsibility for. I suspected something was untoward, especially after you were appointed a Director of Focus Ventures Limited in Canada on 25th January 2017 after discontinuing the strike off action for NEOS in November. I was expecting an RTO in D1 Oils as part of the NEOS group and potentially looking into reversing into D1 Oils Trading Limited and hence we needed to speak but you never responded to my emails. Now it is clear the actions that have been taken by looking at the reports held by Companies House.

You did however call me on May 10th after my email on the evening of May 9th, the day Companies House were informed of the PSC change in D1 Oils Limited. I have also emailed you a few times since to arrange a time to call to make sure I was free but you have failed to do this. Therefore I will now taken the relevant actions to try and return the assets that NEOS had of which I own 2.52% together with other shareholders to put these actions right.

The only action from preventing these activities being reported to Companies House, HMRC, the Serious Fraud Office, the insolvency service, the administrators when appointed, the FCA is to reverse the Ultra Vires activities and return the PSC of D1 Oils back from SCB & Associates Ltd back to NEOS Resources Ltd. This can be done and I will leave you to resolve this immediately. I will also be informing the UKLA of these activities to prevent any company reversing into D1 Oils Trading Limited.

This action has to move quickly for which I will defer referring all the relevant documentation to the appropriate authorities for 7 days. Relevant action needs to be taken and confirmed in writing.

The following Directors I will also be referring to the authorities are:-

Yourself, Mr Gordon Richard Tainton (please forward to Mr Moquette & Mr Thomson)
Mr Dominic Traynor
Mr Michael Conrad Baeschlin Moquette
Mr Russell William Thomson

A copy of these actions will also be reported to the Auditors KSI (WA) in Australia and Barclays Bank.

Clearly, the main objective is to reverse the Ultra Vires activities. It is also clear from the above copies have been sent to SCB & Associates who are now in 100% control of D1 Oils Trading Limited and this email will be referenced to if any further activities happen to assets that need to be returned to Neos Resources Limited.

I will also be taking further legal advice with regard to any further activities happen with D1 Oils Trading Limited to prevent these assets being reversed into to benefit the previous Directors of the NEOS company and group of companies for which D1 Oils was part thereof.

I feel I should apologise for these actions I am taking but as a Director of a PLC, it was up to you to return and communicate with the shareholders but you did not. Hence I feel 7 days is plenty of time to correct this and look forward to all involved to correct this and putting it right by making the PSC actions taken on 28th March 2017 void.

Regards

g1g4lo
11/5/2017
10:46
That's good because you can include your chats with Tainton. I had to say I've not spoken to any of the directors. Though of course there are no directors any more!
godolphin
Chat Pages: 269  268  267  266  265  264  263  262  261  260  259  258  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock