ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

ECV Eco City

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Eco City LSE:ECV London Ordinary Share GB00BW1YYP78 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 2.875 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Eco City Share Discussion Threads

Showing 376 to 395 of 400 messages
Chat Pages: 16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
03/7/2016
06:55
Now, now. It's hardly MXC's fault that there were people dim enough to value a £5m cash shell at £13m.
panamul
02/7/2016
18:55
They consolidated this at 1.4p by the way lol.................YOO JUST GOT RAPED!!!!

AGAIN.

Becoming a habit this innit.

chimers
01/7/2016
06:35
Oh do wake up ....your in the TAX biz.

It was that or Traffic Warden.

chimers
23/12/2015
12:34
£4 million in cash after fees and a Market cap of £12 million.
I think it's safe to say that this will have to be taken down to around 1p in a rather abrupt fashion.

yidscmartist
23/12/2015
12:15
So there we have it confirmed. 440 million shares @ 1.2p to hit the market tomorrow morning. Once people wake up they will be selling like hot cakes.

They just announced dilution at a rate of 20 to 1

Eco City Vehicles PLC

("ECV" or the "Company")

Result of General Meeting

The board of directors of ECO City Vehicles plc ("the Board") announces that at today's General Meeting of the Company, Ordinary Shareholders approved all resolutions.

yidscmartist
04/12/2015
10:46
BCKTTSIM

They obviously have a plan, I'm not disputing that I said in my last post they will make an acquisition but you need to understand the mechanics behind the deal.
The acquisition needs to be made before Jan 20th or suspended till June 2016 at the latest.

They done a placing 30% below last Fridays closing price @ 1.2p.

The rampers were shouting there was a premium placing of 400% which was a blatant lie and fraudulant.

The share price rose 140% and at that point was valuing £5 mill cash at £22 mill cash:

£5 mill cash after fees and expenditure will not be £5 mill there needs to be working capital etc so the acquisition when ever it comes will be for a lot less than the funds raised unless the raise even more funds @ 1.2p which they did state in the RNS.

The market cap for this company right now is listing price.

The market cap for this company when the shares are created in approx £5 to £6 mill which is = to a share price of 1.2p to 1.3p approx

The bottom line is this.

410 million new shares have been created @ 1.2p and they shares have not hit the market yet. As of now, the comapny has no cash untill they shares are created. It's at this point that the share price will look a lot different.

By all means buy them at this price, but you will be kicking yourself in 4 weeks time when they are sub penny or there abouts because the closer this gets to the 20th of Jan the more this will capitulate because no deal concluded means cash locked in till one is done and it could be that way for up to 6 months.

yidscmartist
04/12/2015
10:02
YIDSCMARTISTHear what you are saying , however , they are able to raise a shed load of money for what..... Suspension.I do think they may have a cunning plan.
bckttsim
04/12/2015
09:56
BCKTTSIM

They have to get an acquisition done by the 20th of Jan or suspended. I don't think it's possible in that time frame and especially not over the festive season so the likley scenario is a suspension and then the aquisition before by June 2016 as that's the actual deadline before being struck off.

They have bought time now, there is still a long way to go before they get any kind of invesment of note going and with the placing at a 30% discount @ 1.2p and 440 mill shares to come I think the next 3 to 4 weeks will be very educational for some.

yidscmartist
04/12/2015
09:30
As an investing company, Eco City must complete an acquisition which constitutes a reverse takeover by January 20.Large fundraising.Do you think these guys already have a purchase in mind.Reverse take over cometh .
bckttsim
04/12/2015
00:06
check riddlers twitter feed Dec 1.

Outright lies about what took place here, he claimed the placing was done at a 400% premium when the placing was actually done at a 30% discount 1.22p

He claimed £5 mill cash and 700k Mcap which is not true as before the £5 mill is allocated 410 million shares @ 1.2p need to be created.

Iv'e reported him the to the FCA and they have assured me they are investigating.

@riddler_smitb

yidscmartist
03/12/2015
16:13
ECV valued @ £13 mill Mcap for approx £4.8 mill cash and no business.

Does anyone know what will happen when 440 mill shares hit the market? I mean, do they know how far this will tank?

1.25p is fair value and will be above cash. Still a long way to go yet.

yidscmartist
03/12/2015
12:45
Two brokers NUMS and SCAP now on 1.5p

3 guesses where it's heading?

yidscmartist
03/12/2015
12:39
I did warn you and whoever got out, got out just in time.
One lot of 7,500 left at 2.75p then its 2p and into the low 1's after.
Whoever blinks first will salvage something just in time for the actuall placing and dilution of 410 million new shares.

Always read the small print.

yidscmartist
03/12/2015
10:04
I sopke to quick, sorry.

1 mm left on 3,25 then down to 2.25p

This really is funny because piddler and chums were shouting it's worth £17 mill. Yes, £5 mill I should say less than £5 mill as costs and fees need to be taking into consideration is only worth £5 mill. After fees and consolidation it's going to be worth less.

I feel sorry for those roped in at 2p 3p 4p. They really got left holding the little one and what's worse is they only got a small amount of stock which is about to be diluted by a 20 to 1 ratio.

yidscmartist
03/12/2015
10:01
This is primed to tank there are 2 mm's offering to buy 7,500 shares each at 3.25p then it tanks to 2.25p A FULL PENNY DROP! which goes to prove the gap and the pump was stiff!

So ONE lucky seller can grab 3.25 for 15k of his shares and the rest will be left sitting with their fingers up their holes and smelling sheese all day.

Somone will grab that price n run as the date for dilution gets closer.

The next price on offer is 7,500 at 2.25 then its down to 2p and sub 2p

The first to dump will be the last to escape at breakeven or a small loss.

With hardly any shares available until the dilution, the pumpers have created their own market within a market.

They have nobody to sell too!! except themselves.

Its first come first served.

The rest will be locked in and smelling cheese.

Still, once suspended till they source a deal they can say they're not losing anymore...well for 6 months or so they will be unable to cash out so, I guess it like not losing.

yidscmartist
02/12/2015
15:49
That horsey happens to be a donkey!

The rest of the field have gone.

yidscmartist
02/12/2015
11:21
Go Horsey !
chinese investor
02/12/2015
10:07
This is worth at best 1.5p and that is exactly where it will end up.
These online fraudsters need to be stopped for once and for all.
If we remove them from the system then the market will become a much better place for all.
The FCA agree.

welshsam
02/12/2015
09:55
Hendersons often pre sell in such situations.
welshsam
02/12/2015
09:54
Very few people sold this yesterday its a lobster pot stock.
You can buy it but you try selling it and you will receive a rather nasty shock.

Pump and dump criminals on Twitter and LSE have manipulated this and they are gone, whats left are the mugs holding the baby.
It should also be taken into account that right now there is no guarantees they will be allowed to and get the £5m as the new share issue has yet to be approved.
Right now this has zero cash.
I spoke to the FCA about the frauds going on with this stock yesterday at great length and I can promise you they are not only monitoring it very closely they are also investigating the trades.

welshsam
Chat Pages: 16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock