ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

PRAE Praetorian

0.00 (0.00%)
23 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Praetorian LSE:PRAE London Ordinary Share GG00B65S1B82 ORDS NPV
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 3.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Praetorian Share Discussion Threads

Showing 26 to 48 of 50 messages
Chat Pages: 2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
20/5/2015
07:32
Wow….what a con of a rise. burst out laughing when i saw the RNS. aim….!!
here and there
18/5/2015
08:37
RISING FAST ON THAT SALE
falia
17/5/2015
07:45
possibly one of the worst investment companies around. seems to have destroyed a lot of value over the years
here and there
15/5/2015
14:36
Risers & Fallers Competition - Free to Enter

Pick 1 stock you think will rise next week and 1 you think will fall.

Prizes on offer.

Come and have a go, it only takes a few seconds to enter!

John

jgpgw
23/4/2015
16:15
Now up 54% with no news and nassive volume for PRAE So anyone heard any rumours ??
pugugly
23/4/2015
15:50
So what has caused this bounce and volume ???
pugugly
31/12/2014
16:27
Praetorian Resources is mentioned in today's (31/12/14) ADVFN podcast

To listen to the podcast click here>

In today's podcast:

- Zak Mir PR at masterinvestor.co.uk and regular anchor on TipTV.co.uk chats about 3 stocks he thinks are worth checking out in 2015 - Zak's Twitter is @ZaksTradingCafe

- And the micro and macro news including:

Tesco #TSCO
GlaxoSmithKline #GSK
Tern #TERN
Bowleven #BLVN
Kibo Mining #KIBO
Nanoco #NANO
BP #BP.
Paternoster Resources #PRS
Man Group #EMG
DXS International
Lonmin #LMI
Praetorian Resources #PRAE
Castleton Technology #CTP
Sainsbury's #SBRY
Horizon Discovery #HZD
Asia Resource Minerals #ARMS
Jupiter Energy #JPR
Songbird Estates #SBD
London Stock Exchange #LSE
IP Group #IPO

Every Tuesday is Ten Bagger Tuesday on the podcast. If you know of a stock, whose share price has the potential to increase ten fold, just click the link below.

(All it involves is filling out a form that will take you around 5 minutes and you don't personally appear on the podcast).

Once a week, on a Friday, I feature a tip from a listener to this podcast, if you'd like to suggest a stock click the link below:

(Again all it involves is filling out a form that will take you around 5 minutes and you don't personally appear on the podcast).

You can subscribe to this podcast in iTunes by clicking

To follow me on Twitter click

As a listener to the ADVFN podcast you can take advantage of some exclusive first year discounts on popular subscriptions:

Bronze - £50 (normally £73.82/year)
Silver - £145 (normally £173.71/year)
Level 2 - £350 (normally £472.94/year)

Call 0207 0700 961 and ask for the ADVFN Podcast discount to take advantage of these reduced rates or just for more information.

Please DO NOT buy any stock recommended in this podcast basely solely on what you hear. The opinions in this podcasts are just that, opinions. Please do you own research before investing.

Justin

jeffcranbounre
07/10/2014
13:21
I am not a holder, but why are PRAE not notifying the market of sales of shares in its portfolio?

That directly affects its disclosed NAV!

howdlep
10/6/2014
15:46
BR:> You may be right - I cannot see any fundamental reasons for jump but see above - Schedule of holdings very unclear. (imo)
pugugly
10/6/2014
14:19
Oh dear

Nice MM bull trap????

bad robot
03/12/2013
08:52
Just been looking at their accounts. As clear as mud (imo) Missing a list of investments - or cost of indiviidual holdings.

I am not surprised the share price is falling - [IMO] Investor unfriedly but compliant with all the jobsworth regulations - so far as I can see.

Only list of holdings I can find is dated Jan 2013

but does not detail number of shares held - only percentage of portfolio - so without a lot of digging I have not been able to construct a forward looking spreadsheet.

If anyone has a note of number of shares in each investee coy i would be appreciative of details or a link.

Also the terms of the recent fund raising give me cause for concern.

Declaration - I do not hold but had been considering but after a review of the 2 points above I am on the sidelines.

pugugly
02/12/2013
23:23
Odd. Very odd.

This is from their website

Polar Star Mining Corporation is a Toronto Stock Exchange quoted exploration and development company and has a market capitalisation of approximately C$37m. The company's strategy is to use the cash flow from its operating Chepica mine to fund, in part, the exploration program at its flagship Montezuma property and to advance its large portfolio of other projects in Chile through joint ventures.

That is the asset (Chepica) Polar Star are giving away to XTR

stockologist
02/12/2013
23:21
Cawkwell has bought recently. I don't trust him or their stockpicking to be honest. Anyone got a full breakdown of their portfolio or got a spreadsheet keeping track of their nav ?
stockologist
29/11/2013
19:36
I'm still watching - their mgmt. were highly regarded when fund was launched.
grim
29/11/2013
16:36
Someone bailing out ? One of the most unloved shares today. Quote only 7.5p to buy.

Not sure if any value left. Is anyone still following closely ?

pugugly
19/7/2013
17:00
NAV out, < 19p per share.
p1nkfish
16/7/2013
14:48
This has not been my most successful investment ...

But we'll see ...

meljohn
30/4/2013
21:42
I may be wrong but I think this should be closer to 20p.
Ausgold looks like a basket case andvthe other holdings have all been suffering.
The NAV should soon reflect this, unless I have made a mistake.

p1nkfish
30/4/2013
20:41
Latest nav of 31t march should have reduced further still with the share price to follow.
20% discount not unreasonable.
I can see sub 25p written on this.

p1nkfish
30/4/2013
20:34
You can see why this is in a mess when you look a Ausgold and the inability to maintain a CEO and othe management also gone. Looks like a disaster. Not good.
p1nkfish
23/4/2013
12:10
this should be at a decent discoynt to the current nav,
look more like a 20p share price awaits.

p1nkfish
17/3/2013
16:22
When the full chinese slowdown story becomes known I can see these being lower still.
p1nkfish
01/2/2013
10:53
the subshares are rising

9%

prss

andrbea
Chat Pages: 2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock