ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

HTD Huntingdon Life

0.00 (0.00%)
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Huntingdon Life LSE:HTD London Ordinary Share GB0004481163 ORD 5P(EX-ENTITLEMENT)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% - 0.00 -
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Huntingdon Life Share Discussion Threads

Showing 54351 to 54365 of 54375 messages
Chat Pages: 2175  2174  2173  2172  2171  2170  2169  2168  2167  2166  2165  2164  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
15/6/2023
18:44
This thread has definitely improved over the last 12 months.
bonio100000
20/1/2023
01:32
Kung Hei Fat Choi, in this upcoming year of the Rabbit.
jack jebb
09/2/2022
19:37
When did rabbit sell the benefit system?
maddiemccan1
15/1/2022
18:59
Just one last point (for now), there's a little something in post one, that I never even noticed until now. Rabbit had a knack of transferring his own crimes or weaknesses upon other people and there's another right up there, right from the inception of this old thread.
"You know the sort, out of work, taking antidepressants ".

gisatitwank
24/10/2021
11:25
I've got a more pragmatic viewpoint this morning now i've sobered up and i'm still trying to find the right words, after deleting 3 or 4 times already however I think i'm going to give up and try another day.
I'm sorry to have to say it will still contain words like i'm glad he dead, the world is now a better place etc etc, but i'll try my hardest to take the celebratory tone away. I'm really struggling to find anything good to say about an uneducated parasitic sociopath. Screw his play on words and ability to manipulate the unwary, never worked on me im afraid.

gisatitwank
04/10/2021
23:24
I only put this to see what sad sack follows me around the BB.Really really sad, whoever you are. Pathetic really.
beeks of arabia
26/8/2021
10:17
Nice words indeed.

We all spent our 'internet youth' on here nearly 20 years ago - it would be an interesting read as to where everyone is now !

scuba doo
24/8/2021
22:25
Lovely words.
beeks of arabia
24/8/2021
21:46
I was surprised at how upset I felt when I read the news Scube. I was a bit idle at work yesterday and decided to have a quick visit to the old HTD thread and to catch up a bit. I had to find somewhere away from everybody when I read the posts about Mark, I was so shocked and saddened by the news.
I know it's been a while since the thread's heyday but what a heyday it was. I spent so much time on here back in those days and loved the entertainment, the humour and most of all, the posters - Mark above all. What a clever, funny and sharp-minded man he was but an obvious handful in the flesh (sounds like a BdB'ism).
I was touched and moved by what you said about him, a real tribute and obviously sincerely felt. Neo, Dale, Peter and others, likewise - some really moving stuff.
It's an odd situation to write so personally to people I don't know about a person I never met but despite the absence of the physical, the emotional feels very real indeed and completely shared amongst friends.
Long live us!
Steve. x

barry pringle
24/8/2021
14:03
Ha, he would have liked that post!

Hope you will be joining us for the London meet when Neo next lands in the UK, Serene.

scuba doo
23/8/2021
15:45
"Good heavens Barry, how sad, how tragic for his loved ones and what a loss", Mrs Pringle shouted over from her mobility scooter's inspection pit. "We had some lovely laughs on here and on Seaford FM with Rabbit and I'll remember him with a smile and with much love", she added, sincerely.
I didn't say anything, I just Googled 'Absent Friends' and it came up with a Merseyside Herald article that explained the lump currently in my throat.
Love to all from,
Mrs P, Mr P, Serene Moreton (Miss), Brenda, Ronda the Honda and Back door Bob. x

barry pringle
01/8/2021
09:39
Haha, I agree with you on that one, Pinkie.

I reread the BOX thread the other day - I actually think it could be made into a book it's that good!

Hope everyone is well ....

scuba doo
30/7/2021
22:17
Nice words Peter.

This thread is a history to the best and worst of Rabbit (and all of us). I just hope my family don't read it when i'm gone !!!

beeks of arabia
29/7/2021
10:49
I lost track of this, the original HTD thread many years ago, sadly. It doesn't seem to show up in searches. Up until yesterday, every time I logged on to ADVFN I wondered what became of Mark and now I know. I feel more sad, perhaps, than I should given that I never met Mark in person. Having said that we had several phone conversations about some of his important stuff which always seemed to drift off to the anarchic and inane.

I was a moderator on the Angry Investor site and Mark caused utter mayhem back in the day, encouraged by another poster there, who may or may not have been me. Happy days.

RIP Rupes.

perfect peter
29/7/2021
02:37
The main htd one -
beeks of arabia
Chat Pages: 2175  2174  2173  2172  2171  2170  2169  2168  2167  2166  2165  2164  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock