ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

STI Stratex

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Stratex LSE:STI London Ordinary Share GB00B0T29327 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.425 0.40 0.45 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Stratex Share Discussion Threads

Showing 35176 to 35199 of 35200 messages
Chat Pages: 1408  1407  1406  1405  1404  1403  1402  1401  1400  1399  1398  1397  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
05/9/2018
07:48
Actually he dumped it too. Hence the down talk.....Now he's back in it's 'up time'Do keep up!!
shortarm
04/9/2018
14:54
Goldenshare888, you're a funny guy, not to be taken seriously.

You've pumped it, forgot to dump and now you're back pumping

steve1905
04/9/2018
12:49
IMO we need value-adding news flow from existing assets in the next few months to gradually walk-up the share price and the scope of new projects - the new BoD should not be short of ideas or industry contacts?Separately, positive outcomes to just some of the tax appeals could, in due course, fund the M&A for quite some months.
tightfist
04/9/2018
07:45
This looks like peanuts for the potential here to me.

Could this be MARL II?

:))

goldenshare888
03/9/2018
14:26
Stratex Dalafin project has been featured in a recent IAMGOLD presentation, the interesting aspect is the licence covers an amazing 430 km sq area. I had no idea it was so big.

General Meeting tomorrow, name change and appointment of 2 new directors.

Regarding the potential of the upcoming drilling results at Dalafin, you can see that Stratex has land directly opposite (red box) a 25m oz gold contained corridor (blue box) with 4 operating mines.

No wonder $2b valued Iamgold Corp have signed a $8m JV with Stratex, their project (Boto) is clearly seen, they have already completed a PFS (not known by most) for a gold mine, all they require is more gold resource to add to their already existing 2.5m oz.

There is great value in the project for Stratex either by outright sale, retaining a NSR option, or by further development. Stratex did sell a similar sized project (Oksut in Turkey - 30% stake) for $20m.

The market has completely misjudged the underlying value in Dalafin, let alone all the other projects.

Remember, £3m m/cap with £2.3m cash at bank currently.

tadtech
03/9/2018
11:55
Must have a peep in that bottom drawer and see if its still there
juju44
03/9/2018
09:25
I do hope any short positions are closed - this is only the start of the recovery believe me !

At 2p the m/cap would only be £14m - this Co is sitting right next door to a $1b+ gold corridor in Senegal - no wonder they have a JV with $2.4b valued Iamgold.

Will Stratex sell the project?

Ist drill results imminent.

thecoyone
29/8/2018
06:00
Another from Twitter - different poster
thecoyone
29/8/2018
05:53
A good summary - again posted on Twitter
thecoyone
28/8/2018
11:09
I think it is pretty foolish to look back at historic events, I have been equally foolish in believing the story over the years, finally the 'bus pass' directors of Stratex have all left the building.

The new directors have pedigree and to be honest if you research them you wonder what they are doing at Stratex, any one of them could easily sit on the board of a mid tier company.

I have added today in the belief the imminent news from Dalafin drilling results will prove this company is sitting on a very valuable gold resource. It has been pointed out the Dalafin project sits a stone throw away from a 30m oz gold resource corridor.

I am hoping there will be more positive surprises.

September will be a month of news IMO.

observer007
28/8/2018
11:01
A research note is circulating currently
thecoyone
28/8/2018
10:52
tournesol

I see you have attempted a response but appear to have a head in the sand approach - clearly flawed.

As for your commentary concerning naked shorting - well what can I say - it shows you are clearly a market novice - I could elaborate but why bother.

In the meantime the shrewd & sophisticated investors are buyers - believe me they are.

thecoyone
28/8/2018
10:23
thecoyone

I've already told you that I have no exposure to STI's share price. I do not own any shares. I do not have a short position.

I do not believe that it would be possible for anyone to establish a significant short position. For that to happen a holder would need to lend his/her shares to the person taking the short position so they can be sold. STI is so small that there aren't enough shares for such a transaction to take place.

As for naked shorts, the idea that the share price trend has been influenced by naked shorts is even more preposterous. Naked shorts can remain in existence only until the sales transaction is closed by delivery of the shares. That means in 5, 10 or at most 20 days. Look at the chart of share price here. It has been heading south since 2012. It is simply not possible for naked shorts to be sustained over such long periods.

Apply Occam's razor. Either the company and its management has failed or or there is an international conspiracy to follow a naked shorting strategy, that has been pursued by person or persons unknown for a 6 year period and has undermined the share price.

You do not have to be a genius to figure out which of these scenarios is more likely. If you study the detailed history of failed projects, chronic over promising and under delivering, managers with no interest in the welfare of share holders etc etc etc, then it is really easy to figure out which of these alternatives is actually the case here.

tournesol
28/8/2018
10:07
And?Obsessed with Jimmy's life?Wong bulletin board and totally inappropriate and incorrect!
shortarm
28/8/2018
10:04
If Jimmy Savile were to somehow be brought back to life, I'm pretty sure he'd change his name! How else would he be able to win the confidence of new victims?

He'd change his name, dye his hair, lose the shell suit. Basically he would be a "new" person.

spadman
27/8/2018
19:42
tournesol

Some very shrewd and knowledgeable investors took part in the recent placing - can assure - you are neither.

Your 'interest' in this Co seems rather unhealthy - you have no position - seem desperate to dismiss the complete change at executive level.

Would you like to discuss the $8m JV with $2.4b valued Iamgold Corp - would you like to discuss the Stratex Dalafin project - sitting opposite to a 25m ounce gold corridor - would you like to discuss the in ground value of that resource - it exceeds $900m - would you like to discuss this - no thought not.

Naked shorts are surely there - make no mistake - have you access to the market - have you researched the market maker positions - did you see the Stratex PLC tweets concerning naked short positions - are you the one that is short - oh dear.

Did you know that a major shareholder has been approached by entities trying to buy the stake - I wonder why?

Some advice - close your short - now run along - consigned to the bin of useless trolls.

thecoyone
27/8/2018
18:54
Coyone

There are no naked shorts.

There is no new strategy.

There are no new projects.

There is no news which is nailed on for September.

What there is is naked ramping and FAKE NEWS. Some of these originate in you.

tournesol
27/8/2018
18:44
Gentlemen

Within one week the re-brand will be complete - entirely new BOD - new name - new strategy & projects - most importantly new shareholders.

Not much chat on this blog but elsewhere the Co is a hot topic - talk this could quickly propel to a £10m-£15m m/cap - equals 3x - 5x bag potential.

How are the naked shorts going to close?

Significant news in September is nailed on.

Trying to buy decent lines of stock in a thin market - impossible.

thecoyone
24/8/2018
06:43
I vividly remember how the company (actually it was ME with the connivance of PA - as usual the culprits get well rewarded!) trashed itself during Summer 2017.But it's now in Rehab. and although the hand is dubious, IMHO the Market Cap. is a lot weaker = an opportunity. (Forget about Turkey) Dalafin and ThaniStratex are IMO worth a lot more than the MC and then there is the new CEO & influential BoD/backers, Cameroon, cash and AIM listing to consider.Is it going to be an overnight wonder? - very unlikely. But IMO a sound punt for the medium/ long term.Cheers, tightfist
tightfist
23/8/2018
23:06
I don't know why you bang on about this shorting nonsense. It is absolute drivel. Stratex is too insignificant for anyone to bother shorting. Even if the CEO was a business genius he has an uphill struggle to get this dog to make any kind of return in the next five or more years - he's simply got nothing to work with and unfortunately I think it will be game over before then for this company. The company trashed itself if you remember.
romeike
22/8/2018
16:03
Stratex share price has generally been going in one direction for the last six years so it is maybe to be expected. This time the BoD and CEO (and name!) is to be 100% changed although the majority of the assets carry-forward, at least for the time being.Transformational Change is now certain - results and sustained share price direction remains to be seen.The other certainty for at least the time being is dealing illiquidity - oh dear indeed!!
tightfist
22/8/2018
14:31
Interesting the effort certain entities have made to trash the company over months on end - as soon as a few positive posts appear - pointing to the entire new board of directors and so on - these are classed as desperate?

The short position(s) will burn heavily - make no mistake - no way to close other than buying back in the market - oh dear !

thecoyone
21/8/2018
15:24
Pelham is involved with Cora Gold
bo doodak
21/8/2018
10:52
Some of the ramping posts here are beyond desperate. Sad.
romeike
Chat Pages: 1408  1407  1406  1405  1404  1403  1402  1401  1400  1399  1398  1397  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock