ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

IAES Impax Asian Sub

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Impax Asian Sub LSE:IAES London Ordinary Share GB00B4M82P85 SUB SHS 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 5.75 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Impax Asian Sub Share Discussion Threads

Chat Pages: 1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
12/3/2013
12:24
The previous price action where a huge proportion of buys at 4.50 with few sellers has resulted in no price movement in the shares points to a large seller getting rid of a lot of stock. The large seller seems now to have departed, causing the price to rise substantially on much smaller volume than
recently. The gearing of 21 for buys at 4.50 has now reduced to less than 16 for buys at 6.10 and less than 15 for anyone buying at 6.45. The discount to NAV is still very attractive, however, particularly as the NAV is still rising well.

chrisdonohue
12/3/2013
08:18
Looks like Invesco have sold all their subs - 8,107,525, so no more spare subs perhaps.
marab
08/3/2013
12:54
Kimboy2 - could get interesting when the supply dries up. IAEM finally seems to be in the right stocks at the right time and its fascinating watching the NAV moving up day after day, week after week.
marab
08/3/2013
12:48
Yes there are been a couple of million buys in the last few days so I presume someone has a line to sell.
kimboy2
08/3/2013
12:42
Kimboy2 - we seem to be having a lot of buys and no sells atm so I presume someone is unloading a large number. IAEM are having a great run so who knows where they will be by October 2014. You are right about the discount, it seems to be getting bigger, but there is always the chance of more buy backs.
marab
07/3/2013
18:36
Beginnin to get a bit more interesting. I notice that 1m were bought today out of 39m subs so clearly a bit of interest.

The underlying chart is a thing of beauty. It would be nice if the discount narrowed from 13-14% to something more reasonable i.e 7%.

The collapsing pound is helping nicely and I think asian environmental stocks are re[rating.

I am hoping for about 15p by September. I reckon that would need a 13% change in NAV for a 300% + profit on the subs, so nicely geared

kimboy2
Chat Pages: 1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock