ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

AME African Min&Ex

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
African Min&Ex LSE:AME London Ordinary Share GB00B647W791 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 3.625 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

African Min&Ex Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1501 to 1524 of 1525 messages
Chat Pages: 61  60  59  58  57  56  55  54  53  52  51  50  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
15/11/2013
23:40
Suspended yet?
ohbytheway1
01/10/2013
07:17
It does now.
weegeordie
01/10/2013
07:07
Shame advfn doesn't have SAV as a valid ticker yet!
weegeordie
01/10/2013
07:04
Name change today. Time to move to don's new board.
broncowarrior
27/9/2013
16:37
Thanks Rabbitman. Shame we haven't really seen any buys as a result today.

Off topic, how was FML's presentation? There are a lot of trust issues for investors there, I bailed out of them a few months back.

broncowarrior
27/9/2013
15:20
A couple of great presentations last night. Archer didn't go into a lot of detail but see that he has big plans and that they have shareholders interests at heart.

Fact that he has put so much cash in, done it before and doesn't pay himself a penny yet can only bode well.

Roll on the drilling campaign and keep a close eye on the activity in Mali too.

rabbitman2
27/9/2013
13:06
To view African Mining and Exploration's (Savannah Resources) presentation from a forum last night, click on the following link:
aim_trader
27/9/2013
10:22
That will do! The Donster.
broncowarrior
27/9/2013
09:59
Yep, cheers. Need to find a way to abbreviate that massive name! "dstm"?
broncowarrior
27/9/2013
09:48
many thanks for that comment
howdlep
27/9/2013
09:32
I did. Was very impressed with the Presentation. Archer is clearly focused on making money and making it for shareholders. He stressed the importance of capital discipline. Also pointed to his previous success with turning minnows into substantial profitable dividend paying enterprises.

I am sure many of those who attended will keep an eye on the situation. Presentation and webcast should be up on Proactive site later today ? Well worth a watch for yourself.

dontshootthemessenger
27/9/2013
09:28
Read through the presentation slides but wondered if there was any other snippets from last nights Forum in the Q&A that any attendee may like to share? Thanks in advance
inbrackets
27/9/2013
09:27
Did anyone go to the presentation last night?
broncowarrior
26/9/2013
16:20
The volume over the past two weeks has been fantastic compared to the one trade a day if you were lucky form of earlier in the year. Heavy mineral sands is intriging to people as I'm sure most don't know much about them.

Metals that go into smartphones and tablets etc and are relatively scarce. Could be massive.

broncowarrior
26/9/2013
15:28
hopefully interest is building and we will have a tickup later today or most probably tomorrow. Either way, it doesn't take too many buys to move this one....
howdlep
26/9/2013
15:12
Good link thanks.

He looks a cut above your usual AIM shyster. Will certainly invest a bit more having seen the cut of his jib.

dontshootthemessenger
26/9/2013
14:03
Proactive Investors‏@proactive_uk17m
Savannah Resources boss Archer expects drill results to be 'compelling'

howdlep
26/9/2013
07:28
African Mining and Exploration Limited ('AME or 'the Company')
Proactive Investors One2One Forum

African Mining and Exploration is pleased to announce that Mr. David Archer will be presenting at the Proactive Investors One2One Forum in London on Thursday 26 September 2013 at 6.00 p.m. at the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel, 35 Charles Street, London, W1J 5EB.

Mr. Archer will give a presentation at the event outlining the Company's strategy and updating upon recent developments. The presentation will be available to view on the Company's website, www.ameplc.co.uk before the event.

To register a place at the Proactive Investors One2One Forum, please click on the following link: [...]

dontshootthemessenger
25/9/2013
21:03
Quite impressed Mr Archer is getting out there to tell the story so soon.

Anyone who goes please do report back.

whereareallthemugpuntersyachts
25/9/2013
20:50
so long as Mr Archer spreads the word, I will forgive the typo!

Joking apart, we may see some interest on Friday and into next week.

howdlep
25/9/2013
18:46
Didn't quite get the name right there Snicker! Mixing two companies together.
broncowarrior
25/9/2013
17:39
The directors of African Minerals & Exploration will be presenting at the Chesterfield Hotel on 26th September 2013, at 6pm.

After the presentations the directors will be available to take questions during a wine & canape reception. Free to attend. REGISTER HERE:

snickerdog
24/9/2013
22:24
Yes a bit disappointing they have had to delay the ticker change. I like the fact this is under the radar at the moment but it could fly out quite quickly once the story gets out there because all the essential elements of a good resource stock story are here now.

Management incentivised alongside shareholders with equity.
Management who have done it before building up a resources stock and selling it to a bigger player.
A licence right next door to existing World class licence/mine owned by a Major.

I'd hope that once the ticker and name change is in place we will see a bit more promotion of these key elements of the story and the new ticker will serve as a statement of intent that Archer intends Savannah to in effect by Savage II.
The short time to drilling should mean we have good near term catalysts to look forward to and it should be quite trivial for Management to make sure those initial drilling results get the juices flowing by cherry picking the right places to drill.

It's all setting up quite wonderfully. The only way it could get any better is if General Veloso joins us ;-)

dontshootthemessenger
24/9/2013
16:32
Good stuff. Name change not until Octover though so you can still buy AME for a little while yet.

Agreed that this was the deal made originally and it was made when the share price was 1.8p a share so I'm fine with it. I hope he makes himself much richer because it means we'll benefit too.

broncowarrior
Chat Pages: 61  60  59  58  57  56  55  54  53  52  51  50  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock