ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

Hoodless Brennan fiasco

Share Forum

Share On Facebook
Creator lostandconfused Created 24 Aug 2010 Posts 10 Last Post 13 years ago
Free Annual Reports Add Favourite|E-mail Alert|Related Threads
Does anyone else on here have their LGB holding with Hoodless Brennan? What a joke they are.

I've been enquiring about my fractional entitlement since May, only to be continually told that they are waiting for payment by LGB. I've asked time and again if LGB are going to purchase the surplus shares that will have been issued to HB as the nominee but have never got a decent response - I don't believe they actually understand the issue (as they said they have had some money but not all of it).

They have also not issued the latest information from LGB so I do not have the forms to complete to express if I wish to continue. I believe this is so that the shareholdings will be cancelled and HB can wash their hands of it.

Is anyone else out there in a similar position or have you been paid out your fractional payments and received the latest documents? I could print off the LGB website I assume, but who do I send back to - LGB or HB?