ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

FAL Falcon

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Falcon LSE:FAL London Ordinary Share GG00BYTLL975 ORD GBP0.01
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.75 0.50 1.00 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Falcon Share Discussion Threads

Showing 101 to 123 of 125 messages
Chat Pages: 5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
11/5/2018
09:33
5p today?

nai

miahkaysor
21/3/2018
22:30
Dreadfully run company. Exited today as the hoped for recovery has never come. Ironically it might be worth buying at 1p because these dodo companies often seem to return from near death experience. In the meantime the funding situation is too unclear for me to stay in. I had high hopes of this as a punt but it seems just a vanity vehicle for Gert
mach100
01/2/2018
13:31
....to be frank I don't mind whatever the reason!
hazl
01/2/2018
11:35
Ah but where is the answer? lol
hazl
01/2/2018
10:31
I am asking the same question
robin_lemer
01/2/2018
08:38
WHY THE FLURRY OF BUYS?
Has it been tipped somewhere?
Still hold a few.

hazl
30/11/2017
08:42
'With the effects of the strategy update starting to flow through to the Company's cash balances the Board believe there is no longer a requirement to maintain the capacity for further issuance of the convertible loan note and has therefore decided to formally close it at the GBP3.4 million already issued.

Gert Rieder, Chief Executive Falcon Media House, commented, "We believe that closing the convertible loan note at the current level of issuance demonstrates our confidence in the company's financial position."

Now this is good news!

hazl
17/11/2017
11:11
Well still got a small quantity,fair enough comments above.

I'll just put them on the back-burner for now,give them a chance.
You never know,as they say!

hazl
19/10/2017
19:38
hazl
they're starting from scratch and will need to generate revenue and profits at some pace for me to feel comfortable with it. they do have control over the manner in which the loan notes are repaid though. however any slip ups and it'll be taken by the loan note holders.

the best prospect imo is that they do generate sufficient revenue and profits to be able to at least service the 8% coupon and find a way to refinance to pay back the loan note without diluting share holders as they approach the maturity date.

one other thing that put me off i didn't see g. reider tipping his hat in the ring for more equity in any form. he only has 200K shares

one to watch for now

wc

woodcutter
19/10/2017
19:09
Thanks W.
I must confess to having mixed-up feelings about this one.
I got in at first because this company is right on trend with the video OTT market,
being a a fairly 'hot' area.
Again the non-execs they have just appointed are no slouches and Wallner :-

' He was previously President and CEO of Orthofix International, a medical device manufacturer, the acquisition of which he led in 1987 and which was subsequently listed on Nasdaq in 1992. During his presidency, annual sales rose from $7 million to $286 million.'

is impressive whichever way you read it.

Weidmann has good credentials Senior positions,Rothchild Bank stands out to me.
I expect they came across Wallner through Quiptel but anyway they are interested in the global scenario which of course is crucial.
Gert Reider claims that their focus now is generating revenue so I am going to give them a chance,see how it goes.
I only recently got in and with only a smallish sum but welcome comments good and bad.
Difficult to value at this stage.

hazl
19/10/2017
17:48
Am i missing something here, there's 55m shares in issue and they've just borrowed up to £10m convertible at 9.25p (@ 8% interest annually too) that's equivalent to over 100m shares. I know they've the option to buy out the loan notes but it doesn't look that good a deal to me.

I guess if you're taking such a risk then you'd expect a decent return. The loan note holder effectively owns the business from what i can see, market cap £5m.

even if the business is successful looks lke massive dilution coming at some point?

woody

woodcutter
19/10/2017
10:26
They have appointed some impressive non-execs I see Robin.
hazl
17/10/2017
07:57
Very welcome news,rather raise money with convertible prefs then deeply discounted rights issue.Market still has not noted that Richard Magides has been a highly successful hedge fund manager and prior to the convertible issue had increased his holding. from 5% to 15%. Obviously subsequent to this latest issue his potential holding would have increased significantly. Furthermore it does not appear that he has any further significant holding owned directly in the UK stockmarket, he obviously sees huge potential in the technology.
robin_lemer
05/10/2017
11:24
Come on Falcon!
hazl
04/10/2017
10:21
Actually 50% increase by Anthony Magides.
hazl
04/10/2017
10:18
An increased holding been announced earlier..........
missed that.

hazl
02/10/2017
06:59
'Gert Rieder, Chief Executive Falcon Media House, commented, "When we signed the MoU with AEMG in July, it was always our intention to move to a commercial arrangement fast. This deal is a testament not only to our ability to execute on our plans, but also an important step in our joint efforts with AEMG to deliver seamless video streaming services to the African continent. More than half a billion people across Africa now subscribe to mobile services, with the number expected to grow to 725 million by 2020 - and these are the defacto devices used to consume content. We are excited about our partnership with AEMG and our ability to capitalise on this untapped market opportunity."

At last some good news.

hazl
14/9/2017
07:13
Next interim announcement due according to M Star.
hazl
08/9/2017
09:39
Come on Falcon..........prove the naysayers wrong!
hazl
03/9/2017
17:36
Let's wait and see the price at which they issue the new shares at.
pejaten
31/8/2017
07:54
Looks like a little 'w' forming on the chart.
Bodes well I think.

hazl
30/8/2017
17:22
Perhaps Falcon is beginning to fly?
hazl
21/8/2017
15:39
Like a FALCON perhaps she will fly eventually. 8-)
hazl
Chat Pages: 5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock