ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

MUU Murchison Utd

0.00 (0.00%)
24 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Murchison Utd LSE:MUU London Ordinary Share AU000000FTE4 NPV
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 2.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Murchison United Nl Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1126 to 1149 of 1150 messages
Chat Pages: 46  45  44  43  42  41  40  39  38  37  36  35  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
19/4/2011
20:45
Murchison United = Forte Energy at FTE board
vanbrussel
19/4/2011
20:29
I have just had a tip for this share is thier anybody around??????? Any idears help AM I TALKING to mumies!
naviskram
04/3/2009
23:40
Contrarian form of investing. Buy more shares in Forte said I.
share_shark
16/2/2009
22:49
BLACKMAIL !

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THE GAGGLE ACCOMPLISHED THIS ?

share_shark
15/2/2009
22:56
Be STRONG said Warren Buffet and buy when the markets are weak !.

Oh I have and SOLD more jewellery( execution, Chinese way of a thousand cuts).

No more scrimping and saving !!.

Have enough to buy more shares tomorrow.

share_shark
14/2/2009
00:28
jolly good
yogro2
08/2/2009
11:02
Yes - past tense, happened some time ago. Just a name change so 1 share of Murchison becomes 1 share of Forte
2bozmo
07/2/2009
21:07
Do shares in murchison automatically become shares in Forte energy?
yogro
06/2/2009
18:35
Yes, you are quite right yogro, I got this 100% wrong but not many MUU shareholders knew that Forte Energy were the good, new company but Gerri has posted the new links for us.

ASX - FTE (Prices quoted in Australian Dollars)
AIM - FTE (Prices quoted in British Pounds)

share_shark
05/2/2009
22:14
what does this mean for holders of murchison utd shares?
yogro
27/1/2009
12:16
ACN 009 087 852
ASX CODE: FTE, AIM CODE: FTE
Telephone: +618 9322 4071, Fax: +618 9322 4073

ASX, AIM and Media Release
ASX, AIM and Media Release
21 January 2009

Uranium Resource Drilling Programme Completed at Firawa Project - Guinea, West Africa

* Resource drilling programme completed along a 2.5 km section of a 5km long uranium anomaly at
Firawa.

* Planned 4,000m diamond core drilling programme extended to +5,800m due to positive results
encountered in some areas where no mineralisation was previously indicated.

* Mineralisation remains open East and West of the drilled area.

* Down-hole radiometric logging commencing shortly.

* Assay samples currently being dispatched to Canada for analysis.

* Results expected to enable delineation of an initial JORC Code compliant resource.

International uranium company Forte Energy NL (ASX: FTE, AIM: FTE) is pleased to announce completion of
the resource drilling programme which commenced in October 2008 at its Firawa Uranium Project in the
Republic of Guinea, West Africa.

This programme follows up the Company's successful 1,800m reconnaissance R/C drilling campaign at Firawa
carried out in May 2007 which delineated a potentially significant zone of uranium mineralisation over a
2km strike length.

An initial programme comprising 50 drill holes for 4,000 metres of predominantly in-fill drilling was
initially planned at 100 metre intervals, with drill spacing reduced to 50 metres where good results were
observed.

In the course of drilling, highly encouraging results based on handheld scintillometer readings from core
samples were observed in some areas where no mineralisation was previously indicated. This resulted in a
decision to significantly extend the programme by undertaking over 1,800m of additional drilling, for a
total of around 5,850m.

A total of 56 holes were drilled to depths of between 80 and 154 metres, generally inclined at 50ยบ. The
drilling, which targeted a 2.5km section of a 5km uranium anomaly, was aimed at enabling estimation of an
initial JORC code compliant uranium resource for the Firawa Project.

Diamond core drilling was planned partly due to the difficulties encountered with the previous R/C
drilling campaign due to the thick lateritic clay coverage extending in some places to depths of up to
100 metres. Drilling commenced in late October with initial delays experienced due to the difficult clay
conditions encountered, which led to the use of an additional machine.

To view Fig.1: Diamec drill site at Firawa, please open the following link in a new window:
media3.marketwire.com/docs/forte120_f1.jpg

All drilling is now complete and assay samples are being dispatched to Canada with results to be released
when available. PVC casing was installed down the holes before the steel casing was removed to keep the
holes open to enable down-hole radiometric logging to be carried out. This will commence shortly.

In addition to the down-hole logging, a differential GPS toposurvey will also be carried out as well as
collection of samples for Ore Process Assays at Lakefield laboratory in Canada.

Drilling at the eastern end of the target area was expected to confirm the end of the mineralised zone.
However, good results observed from the easternmost holes indicate that mineralisation remains open in
this direction. The mineralised zone also extends to the west of the drilled area, although the difficult
terrain encountered prevented further drilling to extend the zone during the current programme.

To view Fig.2: Firawa drilling programme, October 2008, please open the following link in a new window:
media3.marketwire.com/docs/forte120_f2.jpg

The uranium mineralisation follows an east-west trending tectonic structure, interpreted as a fault zone,
over a distance of approximately five kilometres.

To view Fig.3: Core samples showing radioactive mylonite in dolerite, please open the following link in a new
window: media3.marketwire.com/docs/forte120_f3.jpg

Mineralisation was previously only observed in the lateritic clay. However, two of the recently completed
drill-holes intersected mineralisation in fresh bedrock. It was previously feared that the mineralisation
in clay had been derived from pegmatite. However observations from the latest drilling indicate a more
encouraging view of the mineralisation. The bedrock consists of an alkaline strongly cataclastic granite.
It has been intruded by dolerite and later sheared causing mylonite zones. The best bedrock
mineralisation is in a mylonite but also the cataclastic granite is in part mineralised.

To view Fig.4: Location of Forte Energy's Guinea Projects, please open the following link in a new window:
media3.marketwire.com/docs/forte120_f4.jpg

The Firawa Project is the most advanced of Forte Energy's three uranium exploration projects in Guinea.
The completion of the resource drilling marks a further significant milestone for the Company, laying the
foundations for its maiden JORC resource estimate, which is expected to be completed by the end of March

Off course it was not expected that anyone would recommend these shares but I think you will find that there were two Australian news letters , which tipped the shares on the 4th and 10th.Jan.2009.

share_shark
24/1/2009
11:26
Seems as if this week will commence with my obituaries.

What chance did I have against a wealthy, powerful person, with 42 avatars and a brain like a rocket scientist,posting on bulletin boards things that have never ,ever happened, just to ridicule,undermine and weaken his enemy AND never mind the warnings?.

Not to mention all his powerful friends.

Crazy am I?.

So to myself I say Rest in Peace.

Enjoy the Bollinger 59! .

share_shark
23/12/2008
22:21
Gerri-c.

Many thanks for those links.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year .

share_shark
04/12/2008
16:03
ASX - FTE (Prices quoted in Australian Dollars)
AIM - FTE (Prices quoted in British Pounds)

gerri-c
07/11/2008
08:54
Edit.

I apologize wrong thread.

share_shark
03/11/2008
14:20
In proactive Investor received by me today. Apologies if this link has been posted before.
share_shark
30/10/2008
09:23
Vanb. Many thanks and may do as you are next week too. ;o)))
share_shark
30/10/2008
09:11
New epic, no idea?
No reference so far as for any change of the ticker

vanbrussel
30/10/2008
08:36
Vanb. Do you know what the new epic code will be please ?.
share_shark
30/10/2008
08:22
Van. I thought it was tucked away at the back of my cupboard for good !

Guess who bought at the high ?. ;o(

share_shark
30/10/2008
08:20
Company is making me curious too
Sold last year with a minor loss - before the Areva deal
Might get in again in the next weeks and stuff it somewhere in my cupboard

vanbrussel
30/10/2008
07:57
Thanks for that. Van. Held for longggggggggggg time.
Might do a Felix Resources for me ;o). I jest, i jest.

share_shark
30/10/2008
07:40
Broker note by Fairfax (October 24, 2008)
vanbrussel
29/10/2008
21:50
Areva were happy with the deal at 13.5 cents.....so down here, its a bargain
2bozmo
Chat Pages: 46  45  44  43  42  41  40  39  38  37  36  35  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock