ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

YGH Yinggao Hldgs

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Yinggao Hldgs LSE:YGH London Ordinary Share GB0003754743 ORD 0.5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 1.75 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Yinggao Share Discussion Threads

Showing 726 to 749 of 750 messages
Chat Pages: 30  29  28  27  26  25  24  23  22  21  20  19  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
05/8/2015
20:01
A shipping firm chaired by the daughter of a disgraced former property speculator is suing the Secretary for Justice for HK$95 million over containers it says were seized unlawfully in 2012.

In a High Court writ, Yinggao Shipping HK claims the Customs and Excise Department raided two of its berths in Tuen Mun on January 11 and 12 that year, despite not having a warrant.

The raid was part of a joint operation with mainland customs, according to the writ.

Yinggao is chaired by Jessica Chun Yuet-ming, daughter of Chin Kam-chiu, who had a flamboyant reputation as the "king of luxury property" until he was jailed over a HK$224 million fraud in 2004.

The writ alleges Yinggao was forced to pay out HK$21 million to Richman Resources over the seized contents of six of the containers and HK$73.8 million to Great Wall Foundation China for another four. It is also claiming HK$430,000 as the value of the containers.

Two years ago, Chin, through Keen Lloyd, joined hands with Yinggao and others to challenge customs' decision to share information with mainland law enforcers over the same raid.

They asked the Court of First Instance to order the 10 containers be returned.

Although the court later concluded customs officers entered the Tuen Mun berths unlawfully, it did not rule in favour of the applicants as the containers were placed on two vessels docked at the place, not on the berths.

On that occasion, the court urged Hong Kong customs to "use its best endeavours" to retrieve some documents shared with "those others" - by which it meant mainland authorities.

The new writ, however, says three people were charged on the mainland around last month because of information sharing over the case.

This article appeared in the South China Morning Post print edition as Daughter of 'luxury king' sues for HK$95m

rj allen
29/11/2014
09:30
hxxp://www.shareprophets.com/views/9240/exclusive-daniel-stewart-loses-nomad-license-death-knell-for-it-the-china-frauds
davydoo
01/7/2014
08:20
we will see. they cannot (in theory) just forget about their members. the company is still trading as far as I can tell & it has a valuation which is arguably greater than zero.
If they wanted it to go under why did they prevent it being struck off a few months ago.
The Auditor is merely doing what he is obliged to do at this juncture

mattjos
01/7/2014
00:53
Mattjos,

You got me excited there when I saw a post. Thought that maybe the company is back to life and I have a chance of recovering the £32k I sank into this company.

Oh well I suppose that just about hammered the final nail in the coffin.

buggy
30/6/2014
21:55
for any still looking in:
mattjos
01/11/2013
17:55
Mattjos:

Please send me the documents to etarip_advfn.yahoo.co.uk. your research is much appreciated.

etarip
29/10/2013
20:23
zangdook, docs sent.

for starters, I think we coulod write a collective letter to them & I'll send it UPS so we have a record of delivery.

We, the undersigned ... accounting for nnn shares in Yingaao (as listed in the Annual Return) ... wishing to avoid incurring unnecessary legal expenses on either side ... request x,y,z from the Directors & Officers of the Company as recorded in the 2013 Annual Return.
etc etc

mattjos
29/10/2013
19:42
Good luck all - me included. I fear we'll need it.
damanko
29/10/2013
13:08
I don't have any holding, but I'd be interested to see the documents.

edit: received. thanks.

zangdook
29/10/2013
10:49
Thank you Mattjos. I suspect theres a few of us with sufficient holdings to make it worth pursuing this, and perhaps considering some form of coordinated action.

Re the shareholders list, I suspect my holdings would be within Barclays Stockbrokers nominees.

davydoo
29/10/2013
07:04
Mattjos,

Would be areciate if you could email the documents to me.

Thanks.

buggy277@yahoo.co.uk

buggy
28/10/2013
23:58
if anyone here is a lawyer, knows a lawyer .. we have an address for Service now. The Officers are obliged to reply to legal documents sent to the Service Address.
For the sake of a 'favour' or similar a few of use might get a lawyer to write to the Officers at the Service Address and ask for an explanation as to current events and what is being done to safeguard shareholders interests in the company

mattjos
28/10/2013
23:50
Mattjos, would appreciate if you could email me the documents for viewing.
Thanks. mukh6@aol.com

rathkum
28/10/2013
22:52
downloaded some documents from Companies House this evening regarding Yinggao holdings.
Despite what some might think, companies cannot just 'disappear' ... the company is not in the hands of receivers or liquidators & still has Officers running it.
Shipping movements show the Ying Gao tugs are still being reported as active this year.
The company Phone & Fax numbers are identical to those of:
Guangzhou Keen Lloyd Copper Industry Co. Ltd.
Phones are still being answered.

They have submitted a 2013 Annual Return, which details ALL shareholders in the company. If you have shares in certified form I can check if you are there. No can do if your holding was in a nominee account though.

If Feb 2013, Change of Particulars of Director, namely Angela Leung

(The contact details showing on the still live Yingaao Website are same:

Rm 3507, 35/F, Tower 2 Metroplaza, No.223 Hing Fong Road, Kwai Fong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: (+852) 2219 9999
Fax: (+852) 2489 0099

In April 2013, First Notification of Strike-Off action in London Gazette

In may 2013, Notice of Striking-Off Action Discontinued

So, it seems that someone has submitted sufficient reason for the company not to be struck off at Companies House.
Who that is, what they have submitted, what is going on ... I cant advise but, I have the last 9 documents submitted to Companies House.
If anybody is still reading this thread and interested to see the documents, put up your email address and I will email them to you as pdf's

mattjos
01/10/2013
17:11
Sorry to say its AIM the place to legally rob people.
vauch
01/10/2013
16:50
Anybody know the state of play of this company? Gone down or any chance of revival.

Had about £32K tied up on this ..... was not aware they could just walk away with your money.

buggy
13/12/2012
12:34
Accounting Reference Date: 31/12
Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/12/2010 (GROUP)
Next Accounts Due: 11/08/2012 OVERDUE
Last Return Made Up To: 13/04/2012
Next Return Due: 11/05/2013

col john matrix
05/12/2012
10:25
Do they have any presence at the 'registered office' in Farringdon St?
zangdook
04/12/2012
19:49
Tkx damanko,

Does not really give me much comfort as I have just about £30,000 invested in this company.

Suppose it serves me right for investing in a Chinese outfit, I really thought that this one is different.

buggy
04/12/2012
19:35
In short - you have very, very few options.

Just been doing some filing today funnily enough, throwing old stuff away etc. Briefly considered junking all my ARKO/Yinggao paperwork. But didn't, in case something happens: like they re-list. Get taken over and shareholders receive a cash offer. Or some other miracle.

I'm not holding my breath. Last point though - as far as I'm aware YGH as a company is still trading, so you never know........

damanko
04/12/2012
18:18
Does anyone know how we may realise our shares in the company, if they no longer have any wish to be relisted?
buggy
17/10/2012
15:46
I'v twice email company in last month .. nada response

Will be sending letter by UPS next time FAO the board & Company Secretary.
Not giving up personally

mattjos
17/10/2012
15:29
I've had email from the Nomad saying there's not much chance they'll be back. What are the options in this situation?
col john matrix
09/8/2012
19:45
Col John
If so, they ought to have put out a notice the day before, like this one:

zangdook
Chat Pages: 30  29  28  27  26  25  24  23  22  21  20  19  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock